-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Last year several here bought my scratchbox turkey call, and with turkey season in full swing I'm selling them as fast as I can make them. It's $30. I've been fortunate enough to get a little ahead and can offer a few of them here. Here are a couple of videos describing the call and how to use it:
5 minutes.....

6½ minutes....

[Linked Image]That instructional video might be helpful to those who have already purchased a call. For more information and how to order, check out my web page at www.EverydayHunter.com/turkey-call. If you don't want to use PayPal, you'll find a mailing address where you can send a check. Or, PM me.

I would have posted this sooner but I've gotten behind schedule because my father broke his hip three weeks ago and my mother passed away two weeks ago. Lot of the responsibility has fallen on me for both, so I've been busy.

Several of my Northern Scratchbox turkey calls are ready to go now. I'll try to post pictures of both the Maple and the Cherry soon. (For now, the one pictured at right is cherry.) Here's the page on my new website—much better than what you saw last year: http://www.everydayhunter.com/turkey-call

This call has really performed for me, and I've had lots of positive feedback. Thanks for looking.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
PICTURES ADDED:

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] On the left, an example of the Cherry body, on the right is an example of the Maple body. The body of the call is your choice—either Cherry or Maple. Both Cherry and Maple sound the same because the sound comes from the Cedar soundboard. At the right of this paragraph is an example of the Cedar Soundboard on all calls. Of course, wood grain will vary so these are only examples.

Hope this helps. Thanks for looking.

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Seven calls going out today. Thanks!

I think I can finish another 10 today. Gotta get busy!

Steve.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Two mailed yesterday. Thanks, guys.

Steve.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Steve, I love the one I just received. It is a very flexible call. I can make so many different sounds easily with it. So far I have only called in a pair of coyotes with it. Birds are scarce here this year. Thanks for a great product.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Steve, I love the one I just received. It is a very flexible call. I can make so many different sounds easily with it. So far I have only called in a pair of coyotes with it. Birds are scarce here this year. Thanks for a great product.

Thanks for the good words. Post a pic of your turkey if you get one.

Our season opens on Saturday. Was out tonight seeking permission to hunt my favorite spot. Found out someone is building a house. Hope they don't start 'til June.

Steve.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm out of Maple calls probably until June. But I have plenty in Cherry.

I have a Maple call that has a surface defect in it, and took it out this morning. I called a gobbler in to about 30 yards, but couldn't see a beard. I think it was a jake.

Steve.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

320 members (01Foreman400, 1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.