Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/se...x-news-contributor/ar-BBAdSSI?li=BBnb7Kz

Sean Hannity is the latest Fox News personality facing allegations of sexual harassment.

During a Friday interview with Tulsa, Oklahoma-based radio host Pat Campbell, former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel accused Hannity of inviting her to his hotel room before and after a debate with a pro-Palestinian guest in Detroit. Schlussel said she rejected Hannity’s alleged advances and that she was never invited on his show again.

One by one the Murdoch boys will fire the conservatives still under contract with Fox.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Out of the ashes of the self inflicted Fox News will rise a network that IS actually conservative, and not buckle under to liberal libel and slander.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An invite is now harassment? Now if She would have said demanded or threatened or ..... miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by milespatton
An invite is now harassment? Now if She would have said demanded or threatened or ..... miles
Sounds a LOT like 'hey, I can get megabux if I charge sexual harassment..'

I'm not that big a fan of Hannity, but I truly have doubts this lady is being truthful.. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just can't see it..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
An invite, she didn't go, he didn't pursue, nothing happened....oh yeah, she's kinda homely too. Boy howdy. A smoking gun...sheesh.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If the manager's of Fox would quit hiring all these good-looking commentators, the show hosts wouldn't try to jump their bones. Get some ugly chicks, not gals like Jenna Lee, Megan Kelly, Shannon Bream, etc, just to name a few and there would be less sexual harassment. Boys will be boys.

Better to be over the hill than under it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I doubt there was even an invite! A very calculated, orchestrated attempt to silence any conservative voice!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's an MSN article.

Truth has no place in it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is going to be the aftermath of canning O'Reilly. the sharks smell blood in the water. The females at Fox can whip out this harrassment card and try to move out anyone blocking their advancement. It is the neutron bomb. The allegations explode and the victim is still standing, but is a burned out shell to be discarded.

Never, never, let the Left win. It emboldens them to try more nefarious tactics.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I suspect she is just the first. More will claim they too were harassed by Hannity.

Hannity said last week that he had an Iron Clad contract with Fox until 2020.

Wanna bet that his contract can be broken because of these allegations?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
This is going to be the aftermath of canning O'Reilly. the sharks smell blood in the water. The females at Fox can whip out this harrassment card and try to move out anyone blocking their advancement. It is the neutron bomb. The allegations explode and the victim is still standing, but is a burned out shell to be discarded.

Never, never, let the Left win. It emboldens them to try more nefarious tactics.

They had success with the ousting of O'Reilly.

Why would they not move on to their next target?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The trigger word for sexual harassment is "UNWANTED. That is what gets into court. Without that word, there is no case. The difficulty is how is some one to know that the advance is "Unwanted" unless the advance is rejected and then another advance is made. It takes a lot of proof for this type of harassment. Otherwise, every time a guy smiles at a good-looker, if he has any money, she's going to accuse him. Ah, "The Wiles Of A Woman". Who said that? Maybe Bill Clinton.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hatari

They had success with the ousting of O'Reilly.

Why would they not move on to their next target?

The Murdoch boys started with Roger Ailes, then O'Reilly, now Hannity.

Tucker Carlson and Lou Dobbs would be wise to watch their backs.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im glad that pos rapist Bill 0 is gone and I'll be glad when that rapist Hannity is gone, too. Then they can get rid of Tucker too. Im sure he's just as guilty too. Serves those maulers right. crazy whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
don't think so...

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im glad that pos rapist Bill 0 is gone and I'll be glad when that rapist Hannity is gone, too. Then they can get rid of Tucker too. Im sure he's just as guilty too. Serves those maulers right. crazy whistle

Well, Shep is certainly safe. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Jaguartex believes that you are guilty until proven innocent. I don't usually repond to troller's but I had to get that in.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rondrews
The trigger word for sexual harassment is "UNWANTED. That is what gets into court. Without that word, there is no case. The difficulty is how is some one to know that the advance is "Unwanted" unless the advance is rejected and then another advance is made. It takes a lot of proof for this type of harassment. Otherwise, every time a guy smiles at a good-looker, if he has any money, she's going to accuse him. Ah, "The Wiles Of A Woman". Who said that? Maybe Bill Clinton.

Thats the idea. Miracles and Millions, of, by, and for lowyers.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
I suspect she is just the first. More will claim they too were harassed by Hannity.

Hannity said last week that he had an Iron Clad contract with Fox until 2020.

Wanna bet that his contract can be broken because of these allegations?

He might have gone over his contract. Iam sure he knew this allegation was going to hit the airwaves last week already.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rondrews
Jaguartex believes that you are guilty until proven innocent. I don't usually repond to troller's but I had to get that in.

Some people really need a sarcasm font, Rick. smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (10gaugeman, 35, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 11 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 688 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.