BP-B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
excerpt:

Glance at a small part of the record and focus on his changing his tune, not on whether you agree with a particular policy. Erratic, erratic, erratic. He was going to run out the illegals within two years, absurd but he said it. Going to put high tariffs on Mexican goods. Didn’t. On Chinese goods. Isn’t. Tear up the Iran treaty. Didn’t. Declare China a currency-manipulator. Isn’t. Ban Muslims. Hasn’t. Promote good relations with Russia. Isn’t. Get the US out of Syria. Ha. Make NATO pay for itself. Isn’t. The man has the steely determination one associates with bean curd. You cannot trust anything the man says.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Hasn't even been in office a year, who knows what he is planning or how he will go about it. My only guess is that many of his tactics will be nontraditional.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think he's doing a fine job myself.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
100 days in and your jumping ship. Go ahead and jump ship I'm sure you'll be able to recruit "guys" to go overboard with you. Hell JeffO, Rob Jordan and several others will be treading water with you so you'll be in good company.

As to the article.....YAWN. Maybe you could plant some wall seeds on the border and watch it grow overnight. You've definitely got enough fertilizer for the job.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I think he would be doing a fine job if he wasn't doing exactly the opposite of what he said he was going to do.

Every candidate on the GOP stage offered "business as usual".

People voted for Trump because he didn't.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think he has more things in the works behind the scenes than you can imagine.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
100 days in and your jumping ship.

I didn't jump ship.

I signed on for one ship and got placed on another.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
To the Op... You have got to be kidding me??? Less than 100 days and some of you are acting like he's Obama. Give the man a freaking chance to put his own people in place and to start implementing the things he truly wants to do.

He is trying his best to right a sinking ship which is this country. If he hasn't done the things he said he would do after a couple years in office then I will be right there with you. But for hells sake give him the chance he deserves.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Truly dumbfounded by impatient, petulant children. Not unexpected in a society that seeks immediate gratification.

Sad, shameful and tragically funny all at once.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Bristoe, Trump isn't going to do everything he said, but you can bet your sweet arse Hillary would have. Chew on it for awhile, it'll make you feel better.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
Hasn't even been in office a year, who knows what he is planning or how he will go about it. My only guess is that many of his tactics will be nontraditional.
4D chess?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Bristoe, Trump isn't going to do everything he said, but you can bet your sweet arse Hillary would have. Chew on it for awhile, it'll make you feel better.

25,000 people wouldn't have been showing up at Trump rallies to hear him say he's going to do what he's doing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

25,000 people wouldn't have been showing up at Trump rallies to hear him say he's going to do what he's doing.
Bingo!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
To the Op... You have got to be kidding me??? Less than 100 days and some of you are acting like he's Obama. Give the man a freaking chance to put his own people in place and to start implementing the things he truly wants to do.

He is trying his best to right a sinking ship which is this country. If he hasn't done the things he said he would do after a couple years in office then I will be right there with you. But for hells sake give him the chance he deserves.

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I second deflave's comment.

George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It's not that he isn't getting things done that's troubling. It's that he's actively doing things that he said he *wouldn't* do.

Bullchit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Bullchit.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/04/23/trumps-latest-black-pills/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred Reed, Bristoe and TRH are surprised they got conned by........... a New York City Con Man.

Ben Carson looks better all the time.

Last edited by curdog4570; 04/23/17.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
643 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,799 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,237
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.