Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Congress isn't going to give Trump money for his wall and Trump has tucked tail and said he would try again in September.

This fraud couldn't make a deal to save his life.

Maybe he's too busy playing 3-D chess to get one darned thing done?

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

Last edited by StarGazer; 04/24/17.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Congress isn't going to give Trump money for his wall and Trump has tucked tail and said he would try again in September.

Good. Smartest things he's done so far.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's what I don't understand.

Everyone who's saying they do not want a wall and will not support a wall are adamant about it sending the wrong message. It's an ugly reminder. Not something USA folks on the border want...etc, etc. etc....

BUT.....

There's already a freaking wall!!!!!!! If they believe what they're saying shouldn't they lobbying to take down the existing wall!?

How much more screwed up can this possibly be??

Last edited by byc; 04/24/17.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
Here's what I don't understand. Everyone who's saying they do not want a wall and will not support a wall are adamant about it sending the wrong message. It's an ugly reminder. Not something US folks on the border want...etc, etc. etc....

BUT.....

There's already a freaking wall!!!!!!! If they believe what they're saying shouldn't they lobbying to take down the existing wall!?

How much more screwed up can this possibly be??

Don't believe everything you see on TV. There's not A wall, it's not a reminder of ANYTHING and it's a stupid idea. It's like selling your car to build a picket fence to keep rats out the cookies you leave on the back porch.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

You are a low life dem pos. GFY!!! oh and look at the executive action he's winning. You just to dumb to follow along.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My problem with the wall is the expense, we have plenty of issues to spend that sum of money to improve...plus most are running back to Mexico on their own now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never needed a stupid wall; just enforce the laws.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You must be really excited that your queer obummer is back for azzhumper island to face the Prosecution his treasonous communists azz deserves.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country. I have a fence around my land and I lock my belongings and doors up.
I despise politicians that pander to criminal aliens for votes or illegal cheap labor.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
My problem with the wall is the expense, we have plenty of issues to spend that sum of money to improve...plus most are running back to Mexico on their own now.

No wall just arm the border agents with browning 50cal and shoot every pos that steps in the no go zone. Problem solved they will stay home or die. It's our border. [bleep].

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I don't give a $hit if Trump doesn't follow through with a single campaign promise (which I don't believe he has, nor will)...I am just STOKED that the Hildabeast isn't allowed to follow through with hers...

P+

T. if a dink Roosevelt is ever on the list. Let me know.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
You must be really excited that your queer obummer is back for azzhumper island to face the Prosecution his treasonous communists azz deserves.

I didn't vote for Obama either time.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No wall just arm the border agents with browning 50cal and shoot every pos that steps in the no go zone. Problem solved they will stay home or die. It's our border. [bleep].

GFG!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

IIIIIIIIIII
IT

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country.

Ok, are we going to give them half the Rio Grande or take half from them? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No wall.
No repeal and replace.
No tax reform.
No travel ban.

Tired of winning yet?

Tired of you not admitting you're Jordan Funk, a whiny little bitch of a #NeverTrumper who lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won then reneged on the bet. Somewhere there's a neocon cock for you to suck.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by milespatton
I want a wall. I have never understood the concept of having people just walk into our country.

Ok, are we going to give them half the Rio Grande or take half from them? miles

How about we just take it from them for payment of all of our Citizens their Cartels have killed over the years.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There will be a wall. Even if getting funding for it is pushed back to September it will get built there's a lot to do between now and then that needs doing and doesn't need specific funding to do. There's a lot of moving pieces and each one is not independent of the others.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,201
Posts18,466,042
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.