Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Raeford
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

All well and good, but.
The alternative was Hillary.
Nary another GOP candidate would have beat her.

Show of hands. Who here would have voted for Clinton if Trump wasn't the nominee?

When you're preaching to the choir the outcome is guaranteed.
[you know this]

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Show of hands. Who here would have voted for Clinton if Trump wasn't the nominee?

Would have been a hard choice it'd been between her and Kasich.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I felt all along that DT would be a one term POTUS.
We have seen slightly over 16% of his[4 year] term. Much can and will happen over the 80+% left. Good, bad who knows?

We have the SCOTUS back to some degree. This alone will last most of my life.

"Trump spent 18 months reuniting the GOP, then split it again in 90 days."

I disagree, seems that *most* of the GOP left us several years back. Not only did they leave us, they shot us the bird on their way out.
The deep state/Elite are not going to roll over easily.

I was speaking of the GOP electorate being split. Trump got elected because he brought it back together.

It's obvious from many of Trump's appointments and the constant saber rattling that's been coming from D.C. since he took office that the neocons are back in control.

That's what split the GOP the first time and it's split it again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't fool yourself. Plenty liberals here.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

10/1 ?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

Fantasy

You all do know that I wasn't on the train until the writing was on the wall[I hope].
I voted Cruz in VA's primary even though I really wanted Carson. But by then the writing was already on the wall for him.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

Fantasy

You all do know that I wasn't on the train until the writing was on the wall[I hope].
I voted Cruz in VA's primary even though I really wanted Carson. But by then the writing was already on the wall for him.
Not a fantasy at all. Most of the rest would have beaten her worse. Trump was very controversial, and Hillary was the most flawed candidate in recent US history or perhaps all of our history. Many dems would have jumped ship for someone else much sooner and in higher numbers than those who did for Trump, had another choice been present. Most people prefer more staid and conventional candidates for the highest office in the land. This election did not give them that option.

I, too, voted for Cruz in the primary, and Trump in the general. I'd never vote for someone like the hildabeast. So now I'm all in for Trump, though I won't sing praises for his errors, but neither will I call them errors until it all shakes out. Truly, he will often be between a rock and a hard place due to the last 8 to 80 years of poor choices and no balls. I won't fault him those, and admire his willingness to tackle them. Even if it gets us all killed. There are much worst things than death.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know, it seems like folks wanted a neocon back in office just to bitch about it.....

Democrats are easy to bitch about, that whole taxes and rights thing. No fun in that.

But a neocon, that's a different story.

All sorts of conspiracies, and deep state schit to squeal on about.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

10/1 ?
100/1 depending on your definition of liberal.

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Good Read...
...the author is spot on...Seems excellent.

From Wiki: "Paul Craig Roberts...is best known as a journalist specializing in economic affairs from an anti-establishment, liberal conservative perspective."

Figures.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's some smart guys entrenched in DC

And there's a real house of cards with the worlds financial and geopolitical structures

Hard to imagine anyone not being influenced by the "experts" in each of those fields

Hard to say if the other candidates would have beat HRC all I know is they couldn't beat Trump

Which I still marvel at

When trump threw his hat in the ring for the nomination I didn't think there'd be a snowballs chance in hades he'd be the eventual nominee

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump's speaking at the NRA convention today.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Trump's speaking at the NRA convention today.

Neocons.

Deep state neocons.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or is it Dark State?

Or is it Dark and Deep?

And I have promises to keep.

And miles to go before I sleep.

remember, Yuri, miles to go before you sleep...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Or is it Dark State?

Or is it Dark and Deep?

Jello says that's Snoop Dawg.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With the constant barrage of Trump whining on this site,

I almost wish Hillary would of won, then you might of actually had something to bitch about.

100 days, in a democratic Republic..

You'd prefer Dictatorship?

Monarchy?

Autocracy?

those leaders can really get [bleep] done.

Enough whining, Go for a walk.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Good Read...
...the author is spot on...Seems excellent.

From Wiki: "Paul Craig Roberts...is best known as a journalist specializing in economic affairs from an anti-establishment, liberal conservative perspective."

Figures.
"Liberal conservative" is what neocons call old right conservatives.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Kenneth I argee with you. Trump could cure cancer, give everyone on the fire a million dollars from his own pocket and get them laid by a supermodel and they would still find something to bitch about.

We have spent 50 or more years getting the country into this mess and all of a sudden the first non-politician to get into office is supposed to fix it in 3 months. The liberals and their ilk have had free reign and have controlled the political winds in this country since politicians let the Vietnam protests and TV coverage dictate which way the winds would blow.
Growing up in liberal MN we all knew that harmless liberal and it was aww that's just Uncle Bob he is no big threat. When in reality he was a instrument in the downfall of the country as we know it. The infiltration of the government by liberal ideology from the schools to the Forestry was all accomplished by old harmless Uncle Bob.

I just wish some of you anti-trump whiners would STFU and get on board because for at least the next 3 years and some change he is what we got. If you spent have as much effort that you do bitching here and started bitching at your RINO Senators and Rep's maybe some good things would get accomplished.
Something like oh maybe tax cuts or the replacement of Obumblescare you know little things like that.

Unfortunately everything I just typed will fall on deaf ears and you guys will just keep on pissing all over your own feet.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by mack5511
Kenneth I argee with you. Trump could cure cancer, give everyone on the fire a million dollars from his own pocket and get them laid by a supermodel and they would still find something to bitch about.

We have spent 50 or more years getting the country into this mess and all of a sudden the first non-politician to get into office is supposed to fix it in 3 months. The liberals and their ilk have had free reign and have controlled the political winds in this country since politicians let the Vietnam protests and TV coverage dictate which way the winds would blow.
Growing up in liberal MN we all knew that harmless liberal and it was aww that's just Uncle Bob he is no big threat. When in reality he was a instrument in the downfall of the country as we know it. The infiltration of the government by liberal ideology from the schools to the Forestry was all accomplished by old harmless Uncle Bob.

I just wish some of you anti-trump whiners would STFU and get on board because for at least the next 3 years and some change he is what we got. If you spent have as much effort that you do bitching here and started bitching at your RINO Senators and Rep's maybe some good things would get accomplished.
Something like oh maybe tax cuts or the replacement of Obumblescare you know little things like that.

Unfortunately everything I just typed will fall on deaf ears and you guys will just keep on pissing all over your own feet.

Typical blue pill rationalizations.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (338reddog, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 19 invisible), 1,681 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,185
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.