OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The problem with Paul Craig Roberts and was those like him, and I have definitely been guilty of this myself, is that he assumes that he is smarter than everyone else. Look, no one believes Assad is guilty of using chemical weapons. And many don't even care. It isn't as though the deep state is fooling anyone. If you want to thank Trump for one thing, thank him for the fact that his candidacy and subsequent win pulled the mask off the media more clearly than anything else could have. Soviet citizens had more faith in Pravda than many Americans do in any media source today.

As for Trump's actions in Syria. He bombed an airfield. What is an airfield? It is in essence a glorified pasture. He didn't hit infrastructure, power plants, road junctions, barracks, government buildings or anything else that would actually harm the Assad regime. AND he warned the Russians and the Syrians in advance just to make sure we wouldn't hit anything important.

And what has been the result? In Syria, Assad is still in power. Assad and the Russians are still winning. Assad grows stronger every single day. ISIS gets weaker every day. In America? The howling media firestorm of "muh Russians" was silenced practically instantly. It is no longer a story at all. Trump is moving ahead and appears ready to make major progress on repeal of the ACA and tax reform, not to mention getting his pick installed on SCOTUS.

The future will tell the tale and there will be lots of bumps in the road and misdirections, but it may turn out that instead of being captured by the deep state, the Syria strike was the day he check mated it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I don't see any way that any one person could come into being POTUS and not be overwhelmed by the Deep State/Elite presence that exists. They've been building this for 80 years+. How would one fill all key positions while avoiding the status quo?
At least we have a POTUS that is not 100% on board. But I don't see how it can be quelled in one term, much less 100 days.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump a captive of the deep state

So, whose job is it to liberate him?

Seems like responsibility falls squarely in the shoulders of American citizens.

When enough of them have had enough of this schidt, things will change.

Might take a few bullets. May involve some hangings, but things will change.

But, for most, it's much easier to sit back and watch and bitch.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

So, you got your rocking chair warmed up?

Hilarious

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[/quote]

Hilarious

[/quote]
See^^^, the backers have infiltrated everywhere.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Hilarious

What is hilarious is that you liberals believe that all of us will sit back and watch. grin

Keep thinking that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
"Tell them what they want to hear. Earn their respect. Then when you are in control do whatever the hell you want." Art of the Deal - Chapter 4

Some would say that applies to what Trump did to us and the election. It could apply to Trump and the deep state. Time will tell but remember, Trump's whole mode of working requires confusion, outrageous demands, conciliatory gestures, and concealment of his real purpose.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This Paul Craig Roberts dude thinks he's William F. Buckley pontificating to the Ivy League Libertarian crowd -as if there is one.

Dig this:

When the gullible and insouciant American public and the presstitutes who participate in the deceptions permitted the Deep State to get away with the fairy tale that a few Saudi Arabians under the direction of Osama bin Laden, but without the support of any government or intelligence agency, were able to outwit the entirety of the Western Alliance and Israel’s Mossad and deliver the greatest humiliation in history to “the world’s only superpower” by making the entirety of the US government dysfunctional on September 11, 2001, Washington learned that it could get away with anything, any illegal and treasonous act, any lie. The gullible Western populations would believe anything that they were told.

Not only insouciant Americans, but much of the world accepts any statement out of Washington as the truth despite the evidence. If Washington said it, Washington’s vassals in Germany, France, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Belgium, and Japan assent to the obvious lie as if it were the obvious truth. So do the CIA purchased media of these vassal states, a collection of whores who prefer CIA subsidies to truth.

Let's start with two of longest run on sentences I've seen in print. Take a breath! Next, he uses insouciant twice, as if he just discovered this synonym for "unconcerned" and is infatuated with it.

Pressitutes? Don't see that one outside of an SAT prep course. Our President settles for the term "fake news" Good enough for me.

This looks like a guy who likes to hear himself talk. I can see him writing lines for John Caradine and his basso profundo voice to recite in some movie that has a courtroom.

I think I'll send him a copy of Ken Water's "Make Every Word Tell".

His prose obfuscates his message. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. Reads like it was written by an edgy college kid working on a poly sci degree. smile

Next article in line was on the evils of capitalism.

Amazing what you can find on the innanet, ain't it?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I've met this self inflated turd many times before, just different names.

The ivory tower draws em and spawns more.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Yep. Reads like it was written by an edgy college kid working on a poly sci degree. smile

Next article in line was on the evils of capitalism.

Amazing what you can find on the innanet, ain't it?
More amazing their crap actually gets read.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've read about a quarter of it, and so far the author is spot on. I'll get back to it when I get a chance. Seems excellent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
"Tell them what they want to hear. Earn their respect. Then when you are in control do whatever the hell you want." Art of the Deal - Chapter 4

Some would say that applies to what Trump did to us and the election. It could apply to Trump and the deep state. Time will tell but remember, Trump's whole mode of working requires confusion, outrageous demands, conciliatory gestures, and concealment of his real purpose.

This is very interesting indeed.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i can easily summarize things in my own personal understanding.

1. there is a deep state/status quo/establishment that's dug-in.
2. trump was far better than the alternative for potus.
3. trump sold everybody a lot of stuff to get elected. enough bought it to place him in the whitehouse.
4. he'll change some things, but not a lot of things.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The scary thing is that people are just discovering what the POTUS has shown, and told, them he was for half a century.

All well and good, but.
The alternative was Hillary.
Nary another GOP candidate would have beat her.

FJB & FJT
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
But I don't see how it can be quelled in one term, much less 100 days.

And one term is all he's going to get.

Trump spent 18 months reuniting the GOP, then split it again in 90 days.

The Nationalism that's growing across the U.S. and Europe is mostly youth oriented. There will be 3rd and maybe 4th party Nationalist candidates in 2020 which will take the youth vote which would have gone to the GOP.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I felt all along that DT would be a one term POTUS.
We have seen slightly over 16% of his[4 year] term. Much can and will happen over the 80+% left. Good, bad who knows?

We have the SCOTUS back to some degree. This alone will last most of my life.

"Trump spent 18 months reuniting the GOP, then split it again in 90 days."

I disagree, seems that *most* of the GOP left us several years back. Not only did they leave us, they shot us the bird on their way out.
The deep state/Elite are not going to roll over easily.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

All well and good, but.

Show of hands. Who here would have voted for Clinton if Trump wasn't the nominee?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

All well and good, but.

Show of hands. Who here would have voted for Clinton if Trump wasn't the nominee?

When you're preaching to the choir the outcome is guaranteed.
[you know this]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Would have been a hard choice it'd been between her and Kasich.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I felt all along that DT would be a one term POTUS.
We have seen slightly over 16% of his[4 year] term. Much can and will happen over the 80+% left. Good, bad who knows?

We have the SCOTUS back to some degree. This alone will last most of my life.

"Trump spent 18 months reuniting the GOP, then split it again in 90 days."

I disagree, seems that *most* of the GOP left us several years back. Not only did they leave us, they shot us the bird on their way out.
The deep state/Elite are not going to roll over easily.

I was speaking of the GOP electorate being split. Trump got elected because he brought it back together.

It's obvious from many of Trump's appointments and the constant saber rattling that's been coming from D.C. since he took office that the neocons are back in control.

That's what split the GOP the first time and it's split it again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't fool yourself. Plenty liberals here.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

10/1 ?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

Fantasy

You all do know that I wasn't on the train until the writing was on the wall[I hope].
I voted Cruz in VA's primary even though I really wanted Carson. But by then the writing was already on the wall for him.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

All well and good, but.
Except for all of them.

Fantasy

You all do know that I wasn't on the train until the writing was on the wall[I hope].
I voted Cruz in VA's primary even though I really wanted Carson. But by then the writing was already on the wall for him.
Not a fantasy at all. Most of the rest would have beaten her worse. Trump was very controversial, and Hillary was the most flawed candidate in recent US history or perhaps all of our history. Many dems would have jumped ship for someone else much sooner and in higher numbers than those who did for Trump, had another choice been present. Most people prefer more staid and conventional candidates for the highest office in the land. This election did not give them that option.

I, too, voted for Cruz in the primary, and Trump in the general. I'd never vote for someone like the hildabeast. So now I'm all in for Trump, though I won't sing praises for his errors, but neither will I call them errors until it all shakes out. Truly, he will often be between a rock and a hard place due to the last 8 to 80 years of poor choices and no balls. I won't fault him those, and admire his willingness to tackle them. Even if it gets us all killed. There are much worst things than death.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know, it seems like folks wanted a neocon back in office just to bitch about it.....

Democrats are easy to bitch about, that whole taxes and rights thing. No fun in that.

But a neocon, that's a different story.

All sorts of conspiracies, and deep state schit to squeal on about.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

10/1 ?
100/1 depending on your definition of liberal.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Good Read...
...the author is spot on...Seems excellent.

From Wiki: "Paul Craig Roberts...is best known as a journalist specializing in economic affairs from an anti-establishment, liberal conservative perspective."

Figures.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's some smart guys entrenched in DC

And there's a real house of cards with the worlds financial and geopolitical structures

Hard to imagine anyone not being influenced by the "experts" in each of those fields

Hard to say if the other candidates would have beat HRC all I know is they couldn't beat Trump

Which I still marvel at

When trump threw his hat in the ring for the nomination I didn't think there'd be a snowballs chance in hades he'd be the eventual nominee

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump's speaking at the NRA convention today.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Trump's speaking at the NRA convention today.

Neocons.

Deep state neocons.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or is it Dark State?

Or is it Dark and Deep?

And I have promises to keep.

And miles to go before I sleep.

remember, Yuri, miles to go before you sleep...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Or is it Dark State?

Or is it Dark and Deep?

Jello says that's Snoop Dawg.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With the constant barrage of Trump whining on this site,

I almost wish Hillary would of won, then you might of actually had something to bitch about.

100 days, in a democratic Republic..

You'd prefer Dictatorship?

Monarchy?

Autocracy?

those leaders can really get [bleep] done.

Enough whining, Go for a walk.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by pal
Good Read...
...the author is spot on...Seems excellent.

From Wiki: "Paul Craig Roberts...is best known as a journalist specializing in economic affairs from an anti-establishment, liberal conservative perspective."

Figures.
"Liberal conservative" is what neocons call old right conservatives.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Kenneth I argee with you. Trump could cure cancer, give everyone on the fire a million dollars from his own pocket and get them laid by a supermodel and they would still find something to bitch about.

We have spent 50 or more years getting the country into this mess and all of a sudden the first non-politician to get into office is supposed to fix it in 3 months. The liberals and their ilk have had free reign and have controlled the political winds in this country since politicians let the Vietnam protests and TV coverage dictate which way the winds would blow.
Growing up in liberal MN we all knew that harmless liberal and it was aww that's just Uncle Bob he is no big threat. When in reality he was a instrument in the downfall of the country as we know it. The infiltration of the government by liberal ideology from the schools to the Forestry was all accomplished by old harmless Uncle Bob.

I just wish some of you anti-trump whiners would STFU and get on board because for at least the next 3 years and some change he is what we got. If you spent have as much effort that you do bitching here and started bitching at your RINO Senators and Rep's maybe some good things would get accomplished.
Something like oh maybe tax cuts or the replacement of Obumblescare you know little things like that.

Unfortunately everything I just typed will fall on deaf ears and you guys will just keep on pissing all over your own feet.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by mack5511
Kenneth I argee with you. Trump could cure cancer, give everyone on the fire a million dollars from his own pocket and get them laid by a supermodel and they would still find something to bitch about.

We have spent 50 or more years getting the country into this mess and all of a sudden the first non-politician to get into office is supposed to fix it in 3 months. The liberals and their ilk have had free reign and have controlled the political winds in this country since politicians let the Vietnam protests and TV coverage dictate which way the winds would blow.
Growing up in liberal MN we all knew that harmless liberal and it was aww that's just Uncle Bob he is no big threat. When in reality he was a instrument in the downfall of the country as we know it. The infiltration of the government by liberal ideology from the schools to the Forestry was all accomplished by old harmless Uncle Bob.

I just wish some of you anti-trump whiners would STFU and get on board because for at least the next 3 years and some change he is what we got. If you spent have as much effort that you do bitching here and started bitching at your RINO Senators and Rep's maybe some good things would get accomplished.
Something like oh maybe tax cuts or the replacement of Obumblescare you know little things like that.

Unfortunately everything I just typed will fall on deaf ears and you guys will just keep on pissing all over your own feet.

Typical blue pill rationalizations.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
B, are you on the rag?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Typical blue pill rationalizations.

Bristoe cites The Matrix.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump beating up on Pocohontas again.

LMAO.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Spot on. Roberts has it exactly right.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah.

So insightful.

To retards.

Dave

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Need a couple more pages so TRH can bump it and say how the author is spot on, again.

Third time will be a charm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Need a couple more pages so TRH can bump it and say how the author is spot on, again.

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

+1

Mooner is spot on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

+1

Mooner is spot on.

Excellent point.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Here's a page 1 highlight.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
damn hawk you ever been outta your house

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

Here's a page 1 highlight.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
damn hawk you ever been outta your house

author was spot on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd bet a dollar to a donut TRH sucks up more bandwidth per year than North Korea.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As an American, I am thrilled to see Bristoe and TRH drop their support of Trump.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd bet a dollar to a donut TRH sucks up more bandwidth per year than North Korea.

You teed this one right up. I'm gonna leave it for...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
But I don't see how it can be quelled in one term, much less 100 days.

And one term is all he's going to get.

Trump spent 18 months reuniting the GOP, then split it again in 90 days.

The Nationalism that's growing across the U.S. and Europe is mostly youth oriented. There will be 3rd and maybe 4th party Nationalist candidates in 2020 which will take the youth vote which would have gone to the GOP.

Not sure what you mean by HE split it, brother. I'm not seeing it that way.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As an American, I am thrilled to see Bristoe and TRH drop their support of Trump.

Dave

Not for nothing, but you've been Dave all night.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hatari

I think I'll send him a copy of Ken Water's Howell's "Make Every Word Tell".

Fixed it for you.

Actually, MEWT is from Strunk and White's Elements of Style.

KH taught a writing class he called MEWT, presumably, named from S&W.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston

Dave

Not for nothing, but you've been Dave all night.

GFY.

Clark

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Totally uncalled for.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Bristoe/Trump relationship was doomed to failure, red flags all around, from the start.

Before Trump, Bristoe's guy was a murderer that got away with it. Good qualification for president, but not gonna catch a lotta good press.

Remember, Bristoe liked Trump because he thought Trump would blow the place up, politics-wise.

President Trump has tried to blow the place up, but has run into the constitutional wall - the President of the United States, as far as legislation is concerned, is just some guy in a nice house.

No power, can't even introduce legislation. Can shoot it down, but that's not a factor at this point.

The libertarian non-intervention side gets pissed beyond all control when Presidents launch attacks, of whatever scale, and without regard for the reason, short of an attack on the US.

So, some people are upset.

But I don't remember candidate Trump sayin: "I'm gonna be a pussy like O'Buckwheat."

Fact is, he said the opposite, includin: "Peace through strength", bout a million times.

Candidate Trump also said he'd let the generals decide how to achieve the military objectives, rather than tie em up with BS ROEs.

So claims that President Trump violated a promise when kickin ass and takin names don't fly. President Trump has done exactly what candidate Trump said he'd do.

Also don't justify postin crap that ends up lookin like the returna RobJordan. They say sometimes ya gotta hit bottom, to realize where you're at. When the real browneye's +1'n ya alla time, it's time to cork the bottle.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Totally uncalled for.

That's what she said.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

3. trump sold everybody a lot of stuff to get elected. enough bought it to place him in the whitehouse.

That makes perfect sense.
Gus...are you sober?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Before Trump, Bristoe's guy was a murderer that got away with it.

Who?

Originally Posted by Fubarski
President Trump has tried to blow the place up, but has run into the constitutional wall - the President of the United States, as far as legislation is concerned, is just some guy in a nice house.

But I don't remember candidate Trump sayin: "I'm gonna be a pussy like O'Buckwheat."

Fact is, he said the opposite, includin: "Peace through strength", bout a million times.

Candidate Trump also said he'd let the generals decide how to achieve the military objectives, rather than tie em up with BS ROEs.

So claims that President Trump violated a promise when kickin ass and takin names don't fly. President Trump has done exactly what candidate Trump said he'd do.
Total agreement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
... but it may turn out that instead of being captured by the deep state, the Syria strike was the day he check mated it.

LOL. a real estate mogul one step ahead of the DS...now thats funny...then to suggest it was even a master stroke by him.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus...are you sober?

i probably recieve a small stipend to write gobbeldy-gook. for the possibly sensible stuff, not a red cent.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Dave
I support what he stood for, and to the extent he sticks to it, I support him. He's looking good on gun rights issues, and I give him a C+ on the border and immigration (better than the F- Obama, Hilary, or most of the other Republican hopefuls would get from me). He's done some good things, but has apparently totally caved on foreign policy to the deep state neocons. On that he gets an F.

I've never been a cult of personality type of supporter of political candidates, as some of you apparently are vis-a-vis Trump. For me, it's always about the extent to which they are America-First/conservative/nationalist vs Israel-First/leftist/globalist.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus...are you sober?
Yeah, nothing crazy about that post. Perhaps it's not really Gus behind the keyboard.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump is sticking to his promise to find the next Patton and kick some foreign ass.

And he has always supported Israel.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 04/28/17.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I support what he stood for, and to the extent he sticks to it, I support him. He's looking good on gun rights issues, and I give him a C+ on the border and immigration (better than the F- Obama, Hilary, or most of the other Republican hopefuls would get from me). He's done some good things, but has apparently totally caved on foreign policy to the deep state neocons. On that he gets an F.

I've never been a cult of personality type of supporter of political candidates, as some of you apparently are vis-a-vis Trump. For me, it's always about the extent to which they are America-First/conservative/nationalist vs Israel-First/leftist/globalist.

You don't have the first damn clue about much of anything and I'm glad to see you and your fellow kooks move away from Trump.

We don't (and never did) need you.

Dave

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You don't have the first damn clue about much of anything and I'm glad to see you and your fellow kooks move away from Trump.

We don't (and never did) need you.

Dave
I don't think Trump would have made it without the America-Firsters/anti-globalists, Dave.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Enjoy your complaining.

Dave

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Enjoy your complaining.

Dave
Not only do I not enjoy it, it causes me untold grief that he has reversed himself on so much we were counting on and hoping for. The latest is NAFTA.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The good part of this whole clusterfug is, I don't have to be interested in politics any longer.

When a wealthy candidate like Trump waltzes across country for 18 months talking loud and proud about Nationalism/Populism, then comes into office and declares himself a Globalist, I know that we're well and truly fugged and there's no reason to concern myself with any belief that any answer to the country's problems can be obtained via politics.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does this mean the end of threads with manipulated titles and the body simply saying "A good read" with a link to some arcane kookista with a new roll of tin foil?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The good part of this whole clusterfug is, I don't have to be interested in politics any longer.

When a wealthy candidate like Trump waltzes across country for 18 months talking loud and proud about Nationalism/Populism, then comes into office and declares himself a Globalist, I know that we're well and truly fugged and there's no reason to concern myself with any belief that any answer to the country's problems can be obtained via politics.

Bristoe, with all due respect.. WTF are you talking about?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Bristoe, with all due respect.. WTF are you talking about?
"Globalism refers to a group of ideologies that advocate the concept of globalization. It tends to advocate for such policies as (1) increases in immigration, (2) free trade, (3) lowering tariffs, (4) interventionism and (5) global governance. It is typically viewed as opposite of nationalism, and has become increasingly divisive in politics in many developed countries, such as the United States." - wikipedia

He campaigned as anti-globalist, but has been compromising (and in some cases reversing himself) on all points associated with globalism since he took office.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No. He hasn't. That's what I'm talking about.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No. He hasn't. That's what I'm talking about.

(1) “Since Trump was inaugurated, 1,401 Syrian refugees have been resettled, State Department figures as of Wednesday reveal. This is more than double the 625 Syrian refugees resettled under President Obama in the same time frame last year.” Link

(2) "Trump agrees 'not to terminate NAFTA at this time.'" Link

(3) "Trump's sudden reversal on Chinese trade disappoints steel workers." Link

(4) "Trump’s Colossal Reversal on Syrian Military Intervention." Link

(5) "In Bizarre Reversal, Trump Seeks to Empower UN." Link

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Have you ever heard the word CONGRESS? Or NEGOTIATION?

Anybody that doesn't understand he can't do it by himself is a raging fool.

Last edited by local_dirt; 04/29/17.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And your point is ....?

You said he hadn't reversed himself on globalism. I provided examples on all five major points of globalism where he reversed his stance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yet everyone knows (including you) that this isn't the last thread you'll start that involves politics.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the potus and his cadre have hit the wall with the anti-immigration eo he issued. his heart was in the right place, the court disagreed.

and recently, the 9th circuit bit of disagreement.

it'd be foolish to think things could be reversed in a mere 100 days. like the islamacist conflict, this could go on for ages, more or less. this point has taken literally 65-70 years to build up (about two or three generations). and starting at 1964, about 2 generations. this is a culture war, and there'll be ebb & flow. while trump hasn't precipitated a civil war, not yet anyways, there's no blood running in the streets and yet change is happening. how could that be a bad thing?

give him time, meanwhile he will continue to depend upon the rank & file to see this thing through. that means being inclusive to a bunch of blue-collar previous democrats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't have to be interested in politics any longer

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And your point is ....?

You said he hadn't reversed himself on globalism. I provided examples on all five major points of globalism where he reversed his stance.
Local Dirt??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And what has been the result? In Syria, Assad is still in power. Assad and the Russians are still winning. Assad grows stronger every single day. ISIS gets weaker every day. In America? The howling media firestorm of "muh Russians" was silenced practically instantly. It is no longer a story at all. Trump is moving ahead and appears ready to make major progress on repeal of the ACA and tax reform, not to mention getting his pick installed on SCOTUS.

The future will tell the tale and there will be lots of bumps in the road and misdirections, but it may turn out that instead of being captured by the deep state, the Syria strike was the day he check mated it.

First, the Russia thing hasn't gone away. Not even close.

Second, he CHECKMATED the deep state with a podunk-ass missile strike? Are you [bleep] kidding?!

The cult of personality around this guy is astounding. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

All well and good, but.

Hell Pat... I thought (think) Trump was a lying POS and I still didn't vote for Clinton- who's also a lying POS.

What is a bit astonishing to me is that some of the most tinfoil-hat MF'ers we have here bought into his BS hook, line, sinker, and the bait bucket up on shore.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

What is a bit astonishing to me is that some of the most tinfoil-hat MF'ers we have here bought into his BS hook, line, sinker, and the bait bucket up on shore.

Powell, Bristoe, J-O, and TRH finally have something in common.

A vagina.

Kudos to all.

Dave

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hell Pat... I thought (think) Trump was a lying POS and I still didn't vote for Clinton- who's also a lying POS.

If you mean to include me in that category, I made my position very clear throughout the race that he had my enthusiastic support only because at least, with him, I wasn't 100% sure he'd screw us over, as I was with virtually all the other Republican hopefuls, and Hillary both. Not only that, there was reason to hope that he actually meant what he said, since the entire deep state establishment was quite obviously scared sshitless that he might win and was pulling out all the stops to prevent it. Sadly, all those same folks are now happy as pigs in mud over the new, post-election, Donald Trump.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you mean to include me in that category, I made my position very clear throughout the race that he had my enthusiastic support only because at least, with him, I wasn't 100% sure he'd screw us over, as I was with virtually all the other Republican hopefuls, and Hillary both. Not only that, there was reason to hope that he actually meant what he said, since the entire deep state establishment was quite obviously scared sshitless that he might win and was pulling out all the stops to prevent it. Sadly, all those same folks are now happy as pigs in mud over the new, post-election, Donald Trump.

Jeff doesn't understand that you and Bristoe are theorist first, and realist second.

Powell's just your run of the mill alpha that can't admit he doesn't know schit about schit.

Which is forgivable.

Clark

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, TRH, if the tinfoil hat fits................. grin

"Now all his opponents—the Deep State, the military/security complex, the CIA, the Hillary Democrats, the warmonger Republicans—have the New White House Fool under their control. If Trump doesn’t do as they want, they will impeach him for his war crime"

This is from Bristoe's link.

This is just retarded.

Trump may get impeached, but it 100% for certain won't be because he launched missions at Syria!

What the tinfoiler's need to turn their Eye of Sauron on is the FACT that multiple highly-placed folks in the Trump campaign and administration, such as his [bleep] NSA, were in direct comms with Russia, who conveniently meddled in our election to benefit Trump. Gosh Golly, could THAT be a big deal....? Naaah...........

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since I know all y'all only read Breitbart and the like, just a heads-up. The MSM has noticed he's FOS too.

http://www.vox.com/a/trump-first-100-hundred-days-evaluating-terms-promises-accomplishments

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

A vagina that Trump wouldn't give the time of day to.

Kudos to all.

Dave

Fixt it fer ya.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
BREAKING NEWS: Powell, Bristoe, Jello and TRH have filed suit against POTUS Trump for not grabbing their pussies.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ok that's funny...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

A vagina that Trump wouldn't give the time of day to.

Kudos to all.

Dave

Fixt it fer ya.

I'm drunk.

True story.

Maybe.

Clark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Jeff doesn't understand that you and Bristoe are theorist first, and realist second.

Powell's just your run of the mill alpha that can't admit he doesn't know schit about schit.

Which is forgivable.

Clark

I'm not a Federal employee assigned to Montana. My priorities are not the same as yours. Presuming to know what others know, or don't, is a rookie mistake.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ouch.

Training Day, Clark.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

134 members (338reddog, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 19 invisible), 1,683 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,184
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.