Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K1500 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have a RRA AR15 for sale cheap and I will never do business with the corksuckers again.

have run at least a hundred of them through here and will never do another. I still will not buy a new S&W and Ruger gives me heartburn.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I WAS going to buy a RRA upper. I think I'll get a DoubleStar instead.

I thought that at least one of these companies was talking of bugging out Illanoyed if the communist state legislature kept screwing with them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've already written both of these douchebags, I would suggest everyone here do the same.

They need a good glimpse of their future and used as an example for all other gun manufacturers.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Have a RRA AR15 for sale cheap and I will never do business with the corksuckers again.

have run at least a hundred of them through here and will never do another. I still will not buy a new S&W and Ruger gives me heartburn.

I am glad I read this. Not sure what to do since I need 10 or 15 more RRA varmint triggers and they are the best buy by far... guess I"ll just suck it up.

I'm with ya on SW and Ruger, though lately I've violated my own rules once with each one, to get what no one else offered at the time.

Hate it when our own folks cave in.... ridiculous.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bad idea.

Far better for them to have pledged to leave the state if the law passed, like Beretta did in Maryland. Then they'd be heros instead of wusses.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I am glad I read this. Not sure what to do since I need 10 or 15 more RRA varmint triggers and they are the best buy by far... guess I"ll just suck it up.

I'm with ya on SW and Ruger, though lately I've violated my own rules once with each one, to get what no one else offered at the time.

Hate it when our own folks cave in.... ridiculous.

Buy them second hand...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I once came close to ordering a custom 1911 from RRA. I've bought several 1911s from Springfield Armory, and still have two. I wouldn't consider buying another from either of them after this, and I hope they go out of business.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This will have an effect on their bottom lines. Their big problem is backtracking is not possible.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yippee, another one (or two I should say).

And that response from the owner/ceo of Springfield makes it sound he's getting ready to run for political office. Nothing really definitive as in "yes we support this legislation" or "no we do not support it". mad

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Illinois wins, thanks to those two companies - and all of you. Illinois wants fewer guns sold, and you folks are obliging. That's exactly how they'll spin it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Illinois wins, thanks to those two companies - and all of you. Illinois wants fewer guns sold, and you folks are obliging. That's exactly how they'll spin it.

With the current glut of AR and semi-auto pistol manufacturers out there post Hillary's loss they will not be missed.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Not good!

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The best thing we can do to these companies, especially Springfield Armory, is to stop buying their guns. There are plenty of other options for their pistols and rifles. The drop in sales will hopefully lead to the same outcome for Gary Reese as it did for that other POS Cooper - loss of control of the company he founded.

No matter what Reese says, he would rather trade "temporary safety for essential freedoms" (Jefferson), so he is NOT a SA supporter.

A pox on his house - don't buy RRAs or SA products.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anybody wanna guess the first 2 companies to go titts up due to lack of demand???

K1500 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Nope. Illinois only won if I don't buy a gun because of it. I'll still buy just as many guns as before, they just won't be Springfields. So, Illinois loses because the revenue generated by those firms goes to firms located in other states.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Evidently the Springfield and Rock River folks weren't around when Smith & Wesson made a deal with the Clintonistas. mad

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well I'm not going to cut off my face to smoke my nose!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Evidently the Springfield and Rock River folks weren't around when Smith & Wesson made a deal with the Clintonistas. mad

Those who fail to learn the mistakes of history and all...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 50 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.