Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gentlemen(and of course Ladies!),the "other" Board,is a thing of the past. Much like a turd,that has been flushed. However,one turd,has crawled it's way up the pipe,and is wanting flushed gain. My point? If it looks like a turd,smells like a turd,and talks like a turd...A turd it is. So let it wander aimlessly about. Give it time,hit the fart fan,and the smell will go away. Though the wait,may be longer than desired.........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick, .... I'm, uhhh, speechless. Your eloquence, your grace, your subtle way with words, ..... absolutely stunning. Have you ever considered public service? I'm humbled, dude. You have me convinced and depressed that I foolishly contributed to the thread initiated by said fecal object. Abject apologies, won't happen again. badger. [Linked Image]

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
B.S. I got some toilet paper and rubber gloves!!<P>tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Badger,"fart fan"is a technical term,that only the MOST educated of folk's,could grasp. You Sir,are obviously,a LEARNED man.....He He Hah ha

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
LOL you guys crack me up.......deadeye

So far, this is the oldest I've ever been.
Some days you're the dog. Some days you're the hydrant.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ya'll watch yourselves with this...this...Remember if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck well you know the rest. This "duck" is showing up in a lot of the posts so be careful. It probably got lonely over yonder decided it could not beat us so it would join us...just ignore the quack quack... besides ya'll are suppose to be helping me spend Marks money on a new .243 and all the goodies I need for my new hobbie [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]thanks toons

Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are being monitored by "The Unmentionable Site." (Oooohhhh scary). After all the discussion here regarding posts being edited without notice or permission, all the edited posts were deleted entirely. That was a pretty decent move--also an implicit admission that they were wrong. <P>I agree with what has been said already and will refrain from pointing out why we are right and they are wrong! Thanks for the attitude check.<P>Wade

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
E4E Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Also keep an eye on the handles over there that never were there unless things got toasty.A few have come and gone here already trying to woo folks back to yak with the "Monitors"Many handles.<BR>OOOHH I would like to be a fly on the wall at the next board meeting!<BR>Then again WHO cares! The gangs all here!!!<BR>Cheers!<BR>E4E

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I ani't got but one handle and you all know it. I don't know if I am banned or not over there but I doubt it. I left before the nut cutting started. I still look at it now and then but don't post and am not going to. In spite of some of the pure stupidity I see posted there now. I don't like the way my friends was done.<BR>BTW Stick your terminology is dated. It is now a Poot Chute. More politically correct. [Linked Image]<P>------------------<BR>A 45 BEATS 4 ACES EVERYTIME

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Boggy,new terminology noted and stored for future reference(grin)........

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Howdy, I guess I have missed something. Are there posters posing as posters when in fact they are web-dufusses in diguise form board "X"? If so, can someone let me in on these mystery handles? If you don't want to list them here, please email me. Thanks, Mark. liveoakmail.com

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have to force myself to not go over "there" and even look because every "hit" on the site (what advertisers look at) helps that cur dog keep his job. I want hits to drop like a guillotine on ratso's neck!<P><P>------------------<BR>Shoot straight and often!

Shoot straight and often!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A man once told me, by way of explaining why he wasn't afraid to lose his current job, "I was looking for a job when I found this one." Well, we were all looking for a sight when we found the last one.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Gentlemen(and of course Ladies!),the "other" Board,is a thing of the past. Much like a turd,that has been flushed. However,one turd,has crawled it's way up the pipe,and is wanting flushed gain. My point? If it looks like a turd,smells like a turd,and talks like a turd...A turd it is. So let it wander aimlessly about. Give it time,hit the fart fan,and the smell will go away. Though the wait,may be longer than desired.........

Good advice, take hede.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From 14½ years ago?????? WTF, over. laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He used to be such a nice little guy, now look at him!! Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wow, someone gotta man crush?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
These thread resurrections are pretty damn weird! WTF?

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
wow blast from the past. I haven't heard form these guys in years!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37, verse 4.

"The lazy do not roast any game, but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt." Proverbs 12:27
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
why was this dug up?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 257_X_50, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 58 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,643
Posts18,455,374
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.