Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,327 of 1,842 1 2 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1841 1842
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
More points lost for doubting Chuck Norris.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amen, I own 19 total gyms because every time the commercial comes on I obey chuck and buy one.

the man has counted to infinity twice.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

the man has counted to infinity twice.

Backwards...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone
That said, being a poor dude, I'm going to be doing my own here this summer. It can't look any worse than what is in the house now, that I know.

At least you're waiting until summer.

I just finished remodelling two bathrooms, a kitchen, and replacing all our trim. We want to move before the little-guy starts first-grade, so I had to do it all this winter.

It was awesome. [/sarcasm]

At least I will finally get a big garage and a basement. The little-guy said I need a workshop so we can invent things together. First on his list is a cat-robot, since I am allergic to cats.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Cat-robot = awesome. grin

I have to finish my landscape project first. Last year, I put in two gardens with retaining wall block. Then, a retaining wall/planter garden in my backyard, around the pattio, then up the slope in the back. I'm going to build another short wall and have a fire -pit off of it. The current fire pit, if you can call it that is right on the back pattio. I'd like it to be away from the house. I'll need to rent a skid loader for the R/W work I have now though. I wish WB lived closer for this work, but it's been awhile since I played with a skid steer, so that will be fun.

The current pattio will then be for grillin/chillin.

The interior work list is much longer, so I doubt I'll get to it by summer. grin

I'm on the 5 year plan. I plan to be out of there in about 5 years. Sell the house, buy some land up nort, and either buy a town-home or rent here til the kids graduate...then I'm autta here!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cat-robot = awesome. grin

I have to finish my landscape project first. Last year, I put in two gardens with retaining wall block. Then, a retaining wall/planter garden in my backyard, around the pattio, then up the slope in the back. I'm going to build another short wall and have a fire -pit off of it. The current fire pit, if you can call it that is right on the back pattio. I'd like it to be away from the house. I'll need to rent a skid loader for the R/W work I have now though. I wish WB lived closer for this work, but it's been awhile since I played with a skid steer, so that will be fun.

The current pattio will then be for grillin/chillin.

The interior work list is much longer, so I doubt I'll get to it by summer. grin

I'm on the 5 year plan. I plan to be out of there in about 5 years. Sell the house, buy some land up nort, and either buy a town-home or rent here til the kids graduate...then I'm autta here!
Are you sure we couldn't con you into moving a little sooner? It really sucks to live down wind of you buddy-just sayin'

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The Boss just informed me that I'm building a new deck this spring. She has "pictures". Not happy. Fishing plans are quickly evaporating.

B-Man, where did your he-man woman haters club meet before? Was it in your mini-van? "hey guys, don't spill any beer on the floor mats, my wife will kill me!" OR "will you guys pleeeease use the cupholders?!" whistle wink smile

JK! Gotta have some fun with ya!

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Are you sure we couldn't con you into moving a little sooner? It really sucks to live down wind of you buddy-just sayin'

Oh it wouldn't take much to get me to move sooner, but I want to stay here until the kids graduate.

There are a few areas I'm real interested in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
That said, being a poor dude, I'm going to be doing my own here this summer. It can't look any worse than what is in the house now, that I know.

At least you're waiting until summer.

I just finished remodelling two bathrooms, a kitchen, and replacing all our trim. We want to move before the little-guy starts first-grade, so I had to do it all this winter.

It was awesome. [/sarcasm]

At least I will finally get a big garage and a basement. The little-guy said I need a workshop so we can invent things together. First on his list is a cat-robot, since I am allergic to cats.

you too huh? Kendra and I are listing our house monday (IF i get the last 3 projects done) so I've been scrambling to get everything cleaned and freshly painted. nothing like selling your house when you're planning for a wedding 3.5 months out! crazy

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All this project talk has me itchin for the ground to thaw. I have my D65 dozer in the shop getting the hind-end worked on right now. When I get that put back together it's time to do some track work on the old hoe.

There will be fire pits & horse shoe pits EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Hey Tzone. Since you work with all of those construction guys you must be able to pull a few favors????

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The Brain Trust meets on one of the guys pontoon in the summer and another guys basement man cave during the winter. Sometimes, we are forced to meet in another guys living room as well. We gotta have options! matter of fact, we are about due for a meeting here purty soon. There will be wood floors in The Roost to accommodate muddy boots and beer.

I gotta get a small frig so Chucky doesnt have so far to go.....

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by White_Bear

Hey Tzone. Since you work with all of those construction guys you must be able to pull a few favors????

Yeah, I can get one and/or someone to use it but I want to play with it. I don't need a D6 though. grin I wish I did.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm looking for a smaller finish dozer now. I need something to follow me around & clean up my path of destruction that I tend to leave behind with the bigger rigs.

The skid steer is just clumsy to grade with especially in poorer soil conditions.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I really only need to grade a 15x15 area. about 1/2 of it is into a hill that's sloped pretty good or I could do it with a shovel. I still can do it with a shovel, it'll just take longer. If the project could be completed in 2 weekends it would be ideal.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
How big of a dozer?

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Big, really big!

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got a fiberglass handled shovel Ive been trying to break for 20 years.
Your welcome to try it ,if you want to.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Big, really big!

[Linked Image]

How much you askin? grin

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
How much you got?

grin

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Lol... Probably not enough.

Page 1,327 of 1,842 1 2 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 30 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.