Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 685 of 1,842 1 2 683 684 685 686 687 1841 1842
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
big goings on with the Northern clan, eh?

So they caught the guy who murdered the lady I knew (a little). he threw her purse and a Target bag with his bloody shoes in it in a trailer park dumpster. The bag had his fingerprints on it and get this.....her cell phone was on and the GPS lead the police to it.

Not only is he a total dirtbag murderer, he is also dumb as a post. He has an extensive criminal record. Just the type of guy whom you would expect to do something like this. Go to KSAX.com if you wanna read the story and see his picture.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Glad they caught the POS!

The sad thing is now there is a family left with incredible hurt and the constant question of "why?"

I will say one thing though. MN law enforcement ranks right at the top in this entire country.

Last edited by Rooster7; 06/01/11.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Trying to catch up with things here.

We did have a very nice weekend last weekend. We were very proud and honored to attend The high school graduation of "RID" (runs in darkness"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Little "PWM" and I kind of ruin the photo, him with his squinting and me with my casual white trash attire.

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congrats Dave. 'Wish I could say, "whew-it's over!" but you just trade high school fees for college tuition, buddy. 'Better make sure you're well stocked on check blanks!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Holy Crap! That middle kid of yours is nearly as tall as you.

How did that happen?

Congrats RID!

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
PWM looks like a little hillbilly child with the missing front tooth and goofy smile. Must be ND's side of the family... grin

That RWS sure is growing...taller than me even with my "tall" hair. And boy does he eat!!!!!!!! Almost more than his daddy now. Won't be long and he'll be taller, maybe stronger (?) than Dad. Heeeeheee.

Yes it was a very proud moment to watch our RID graduate. Next up, Weezie! Proud of RID, Good job!

RWS met a new friend over the weekend, a follower of this thread too, "Big Dan". He's still talking about you, Dan. grin

"I'm not crying!!"
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Everybody say hi to "big Dan"

grin

Hi big Dan!!!

Something clever here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Congratulations on the graduation,RID.
Welcome "Big Dan".
Hey Dave,I may have missed something somewhere.What kin is "RID" to you?
Mrs. ND, your youngest looks perfectly normal for a boy his age.You can send him down here to South Carolina anytime.

Stan in SC

Last edited by Stan_in_SC; 06/02/11.

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey Big Dan. I can't call you Big D, cuz I already call Uncle Dusty that, but welcome.

Stronger than dad eh? It will be a while before that happens. grin My Pa's built like an OX, so it was a long time before that happened, still probably hasn't.

PWM looks like a normal 7 y.o. boy to me. He's getting big too. I haven't seen those guys since November.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Hey Bill,
I just read your sig line. Is that experience talking?

heading up to the north arm of Rainy on Thursday. should be fun. hopefully it aint windy!

Nope!

Good luck on Rainy BM.

Made it back to the real world last night. Only saw the sun about 4 times in Portland in the 3 weeks we were there. Rained nearly every day we were there.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Stan_in_SC
Congratulations on the graduation,RID.
Welcome "Big Dan".
Hey Dave,I may have missed something somewhere.What kin is "RID" to you?
Mrs. ND, your youngest looks perfectly normal for a boy his age.You can send him down here to South Carolina anytime.

Stan in SC

RID is the daughter of my best bud. My cousin that we lost to a plane crash in 07. In my opening statements early on in this thread I talk about him, the great loss that ultimately tightened this whole group together.

Waylon was Dusty's son, Muffy's brother. RID is Dusty's granddaughter, Muffy's niece. She's a second cousin to me I suppose, but we tell everybody she's our niece. Her dad and I were closer than most brothers, I thought of him as a brother. So I guess it just makes me feel good when I tell people these kids are my nieces and my nephew.

RID is one of 3 very special kids. One of 6 I should say.

grin

Something clever here.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Hi Big Dan!

Congrats RID. If I ran in the darkness, assuming I could still run grin they'd call me RIT, Runs Into Trees. laugh

Nate looks like he's going to be taller than Dave.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
B
B
Hello everyone! I was lucky enough to meet Mr. and Mrs. NorthernDave and their children this weekend and what a great bunch of people RWS is a great kid and boy what a hoot! Thanks for the warm welcome and all i can can say this is a great Thread!

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Big Dan!!
lol!!

So you finally signed on huh? Well what the hell are you going to do now that you are a member and you can now view the photos posted?

You gonna go back all the wat through this thread and skim the photos? grin

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
BIG DAN welcome to the campfire haha YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold my mountain dew & watch this.

B
B
Yep took the plunge and signed up! I think i am going to have to page back threw and see just what i missed as far as photos, HAHA!thanks RWS and it is you that Rocks!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You should page back threw and look at all the pics...refresh your memory on what my POS looks like. Guess it hasn't changed much from when you saw it in Dad's yard though.

RWS...what do them teacher's do on the last day of school? Just let you kids surf the internet and run wild in the halls? grin

Last edited by mrsnortherndave; 06/02/11.

"I'm not crying!!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinComment #1..Congratulations RID. Observation: the female side of the ND clan seems to have a whole buncha cuties, Dave..not so much. RWS and PWM have me snickering like Muttley grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Been hitched for damn near 20 years, what the hell do I need to be "cute" for?

grin

Something clever here.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
"The Preacher" has that pose down pat. Do his school pics look the same?

Was RID also known as "The Girl?" - as in, sister to "The Boy?" I'm trying to keep all the names straight.

btw - I think that the Allis needs it's own thread.

Support your local brewer.
Page 685 of 1,842 1 2 683 684 685 686 687 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.