Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm glad I served before women were allowed in combat units. I trained with the M-1 Garand & then the M-14. Men with small hands frequently had a hard time qualifying with a .45. I served in a tank scout unit & just can't imagine women tankers or foot scouts. I have read about some very heroic Russian women that served in all female tank crews during WWII. During my many years in the electrical industry many associates considered me a dinasour. I hunted & fished, carried a gun, & had served in the military during Vietnam. Of course, I was considered guilty of killing innocent women & kids. I don't agree with everything Kim wrote, but much is true about our so called modern man. I especially like their man bags. laugh

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Man,
I have been witnessing this stuff for years! We and have 2 daughters in their mid-thirties and a son who is 14. He is a Boy Scout working on his Eagle rank. He is currently enrolled in the Naval Junior ROTC program. His Dad, my husband ( there's a novel idea) is his scout leader and has introduced the entire patrol to the Scolastic Trap Shooting Program. Consequently, several of the scouts, including our boy have become competetive Trap shooters. The boys LOVE the shooting sports. You can only imagine the response we get from some of the other scout moms (and dads). "OH my! Why would you want to expose your son to guns? Aren't you afraid he'll go shoot up his school" My response..." No, I'm not afraid of that. My son can go to the gun club and raise hell with the little orange targets!!!" Same with the military. I was dumfounded to find how little support we got from the counselors and teachers in support of the JROTC program. They seemed surprised that a "SMART" boy like ours would want to expose himself to so much "STRUCTURE". I actually had a conselor say to me,"Go to the orientation (for JROTC), and if you are still interested give me a call......." I said to her," My son has been waiting since kindergarten to do this. He'll be interested..."

Like you, I am sickened by the media's male-bashing ads. No matter what the product, the boys are made to look like idiots who are easily outsmarted by the independant savvy girls. Take for instance the new commercial ( I think it is verizon) where little Susie is running her lemonade stand business at a national level. The poor "dumb" little boy on the bike discovers one of the vending machines is nearly empty and pedals like mad across town to tell his "Boss"(Susie). Meanwhile she uses "Smart" technology to get the info hours before the struggling boy arrives to tell her. Her response..."Nice Bike"! Imagine for one moment, Verizon using a boy lemonade CEO and a little girl driving all over town to deliver a busines report and then being treated like a serf. The NOW ( National Organization for Women) would file a freaking lawsuit before you could turn around.

We have struggled to raise an All-American boy in a time when there is more emphasis on being sensitive than brave, compliant than competitive, passive than aggressive, and where our education system teaches little boys to shut up,sit still, use your words, and even if you are the first one over the finish line everybody gets a trophy so nobody gets their feeling hurt.......

God help us...

MRS. Doctor Encore

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I agree 100%
The fallout of the wild animual killing in Muskingum County
is a good case in point.

The Media and all the TV stations are feeding into the Jack Hanna's
and calling for :
Emergency Legislation!
To ban the private ownership of wild animals in Ohio

Why only four other states have such freedom.. I mean lack of laws...

Ohio once HAD such duplicate legislation on the books. But it was allowed to expire.!!!

Why?
Because it WAS just more worthless paper.
We already have animal cruelty and careful husbandry laws.
Adding the words "wild or exotic " just make many , many more folks criminals and under the miroscope.

It was totally un-enforceable.

What happened Wed was a crime against man and nature.
But we don't need a law!

What about the legal parrot breeder?
Who has been in business for generations?
Does he need to be examined annually?
How about the farmer up the raod that raises Texas Longhorns?

Or a rare chicken? Or imported pidgeon for racing?

Enough pussification.
Time for real men to stand up and say:

Enough!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MRS.Doctor Encore,Lady I am going to hoist a drink to you this evening.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a great post!! Thank you wink

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deersmeller
Excellent piece! Thanks.

Source/url please ?

Kim took his site down, I pulled it from there.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
American women are bad and have been for a long time. I'm pretty sure (and I'm not kidding) that the Indians used to make fun of the Americans for letting their women run things.

The worst trait, (one that my wife will sometimes fall into) is that of being simultaneously helpless and incredibly dissatisfied with anything you do. So, while she would never dream of actually taking her own damned car down to the store and getting gas, she'll feel free to bitch at you for not doing it for her.

I'm slowly breaking my wife of these traits, but it isn't without its trials and tribulations.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge's philosophy on females (excluding one's mother of course!)

A. The absolute BEST ONE you will ever meet and probably marry is a pain in the keester

B. If they didn't have a hole in them, they'd be a bounty out on them.

simple

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Jorge's philosophy on females (excluding one's mother of course!)
(But don't ask yer father about THAT)
A. The absolute BEST ONE you will ever meet and probably marry is a pain in the keester

B. If they didn't have a hole in them, they'd be a bounty out on them.

simple

Fixt grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You want to be put on the spot, have your five year old come up and ask you why you married her mother. And keep in mind that whatever you say will make it back to your wife in about ten seconds. Lots of stammering and stuttering around on that one.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm not all that worried about this "pussification" deal. I think it's overblown, that there are a lot more red-blooded men in this nation (and women who love them that way) than the MSM and Madison Avenue could believe.

When the fooferaw started about 10-15 years ago about the fact that women were getting more 4-year degrees than men, a reversal of the trend of the last 100+ years, lots of folks were getting their knickers in a knot over it. Then a couple of sensible researchers looked a little deeper and found that men are shifting from 4-year colleges to 2-year colleges, because the jobs they can get with a 2-year degree pay more than the 4-year degree jobs do by a large margin.

Men still dominate the trades and industries that produce true wealth. Real men still marry real women and make real children who maintain real values. But you'd never know that from watching TV or living in a city.

Tempest in a teapot. Just my 2 cents.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I widh that were true Doc. One look at the femenization of the armed forces...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is another piece of the puzzle.

The pussification is taking place in our schools and using the youngest children possible to achieve their depraved goals.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZrZJpt-tGxI[/video]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Manscaping. Guyliner. Manscara. Sickening.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
BINGO, only queers and Hair bands wear that stuff!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
BINGO, only queers and Hair bands wear that stuff!

Once upon a time I recall a guy who saw Poison's album cover. He obviously didn't know who they were and pointing to them he blurted out, "Man, I'd #$%^ everyone of those chicks." I and a few others had some chuckles at his expense. Oops. blush grin

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And I must add the beer should be ice cold. mathman, consider yourself pre-empted

What's that? Did I hear a queef? grin

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by mathman
And I must add the beer should be ice cold. mathman, consider yourself pre-empted

What's that? Did I hear a queef? grin

He he he ... I knew that such close proximity of the words beer, ice and cold would produce a tremor in your beer force laugh.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Les - thanks for bumping this to the top. I remember this thread from 08. Too bad it got dragged in to some sort of pissing match between members as this is an important issue.

So here is the ultimate pussification item that I have heard. Some women now think it's OK to "train" their men to sit down while taking a leak so they do not mess up the bathroom.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by silver78
So here is the ultimate pussification item that I have heard. Some women now think it's OK to "train" their men to sit down while taking a leak so they do not mess up the bathroom.

Isn't that what the little fluffy mat is for? to soak up the missfires.

The original international turd
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,164
Posts18,465,273
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.