Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not misfires, "collateral damage" smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinSpray and Pray grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Tempest in a teapot. Just my 2 cents.

On the surface it may not look such a big deal but this is much more than a superficial issue.

It's a direct attack on the family unit.
It's a direct attack on how God views families. Ours and His.
It's a direct attack on everything God said about man and woman.

Benign it may seem but it plants seeds of discord and disharmony. Seeds grow. These grow towards destruction.

All liberal agendas are about flipping the finger to God. Every one of them.
It says God's word is truth and Lucifer is the father of all lies. What God said about man, woman, and family, is truth and anything contrary to that is a lie.

In other words these are 100% the devil's doing, every one of them. Every facet and every aspect of every one of them from the surface to the deepest underpinnings. He is the deceiver and he's pushing his deceptions.

This may seem meaningless drivel to non-Christians but you needn't be a believer to examine and ponder it. People should at the very least find it interesting that every single liberal agenda is discussed in the bible. Not a one is missing.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

ps
EXCELLENT post, CCCC.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I had a wife sometime back (note the past tense) who did and likely still does bear a strong commonality with some of the descriptions I've read here in this enormously entertaining thread. Altho this is likely obvious it must, I suppose, be pointed out that she was not much like Doc Encore. When the final moment came I moved from Washington to Wyoming, and oh was I an SOB for not mooning around the neighborhood weeping over my loss. "Burn in hell!!!" was her departing comment to me to which I replied "Well, I have been, but I'm leaving it now." and drove away. One of the few times I've been able to come up with a good snappy comment at the perfect time. Best day of my life.

About that time I'd gotten tired of being a carpenter, so in Wyoming I attended Nursing school (there's a real man job for ya) and two years later began working in the operating room as an RN. What's that like? You guessed it...out of 106 staff members in the department 99 of them are female. The opening shot of my current non-pussified war was fired six years ago and it's been raging ever since.

The management is always on me about things like "communication style" and "collective perception"; things I did not have to worry about while I was banging nails or commercial fishing in Southeast AK. When I've had enough of it I'll look them in the eye without blinking and state in a calm, cold tone that they do not have the right to attempt to feminize me so I can be more easily controlled. That sure pisses them off but who cares I've still got a job and it gets them to leave me alone for awhile.

Our society is very ill and the gender battle is but one of many symptoms. The house is on fire and the occupants are busily engaged in fighting over who gets to direct the stream of water from the hose instead of putting the fire out. The infecton is huge, all pervading, in just about every facet and crack of our day to day world. I don't know what's to be done about it other than stick to one's principles and ride it out as best as one can. That includes the purchase of long shelf life food and ammunition.

Si vis pacem para bellum
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This would be from whodat

[Linked Image]

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dang Les, you really convict yourself.

Still trying to find a way to explain how you can't man up to your own big mouth?

People that welsh on their own wagers are pretty close to the lowest forms of life.

Now, go cry to your mommy...

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, your beginning to look like a stalker. He ain't going to shoot against you so let it go.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would bet a box of bullets that Les would shoot if Brent offered up a standard rifle with factory loads. However, that would be fair, so maybe Brent isn't willing to do it. Or, maybe Brent one of the few here who doesn't own a 308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

Sucker bets are for suckers.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wow, I'm startin to feel like crossfireoops with his Metermaid Stalker. shocked And Rick, yer dead on. Les

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I would bet a box of bullets that Les would shoot if Brent offered up a standard rifle with factory loads. .

Sadly, he specifically wagered beating me with my rifle. You do understand that little detail right?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Sadly, you've lost any credibility you might have possessed prior to this thread. You do understand that little detail, right?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why don't you list all the rifles you own and let him pick one? It would still be a contest involving "your rifle" and it might even be fair. Unless, of course, you have no interest in a fair contest.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He hasn't figured out I have used the ignore option yet, wow, he's smarticles for a Professor. Til I see something sensible quoted.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

As a matter of fact, I don't. Besides, they are no legal in the match that Pussified Les agreed to shoot.

Sucker bets are for suckers.

So, you are calling Les a sucker? Indeed, but stupid would be more accurate.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why don't you list all the rifles you own and let him pick one? It would still be a contest involving "your rifle" and it might even be fair. Unless, of course, you have no interest in a fair contest.

Indeed, I did - go back and look.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrentD
308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

As a matter of fact, I don't.

Well, Les, the man says he doesn't own any modern centerfire rifles. I'm not gonna call Brent a liar, so I'll just be moving along now.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The principal in that video...what a douchebag. He looked like Ed Rooney from Ferris Buellers Day Off.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by T LEE
You mean to tell me there are men out there like he disdains? Not in my circles. You can be a gentleman and still be a real man, just be kind to the ladies and do your thing otherwise. I still open doors and such stuff and have not been rebuffed for doing so. But then I am one of those dinosaurs that think like he does. Guess I am one of those religious, gun hugging, beer swilling insecure "middle Americans".
Sorry T, but the women don't rebuff dinosaurs, they figure we are hopeless. confused

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (338rcm, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 300jimmy, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,714 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,610
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.