Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I have tried to stay out of this but since Lindsey Drummond has stepped in I will say in plain language that he is and always has been a lieing little son of bitch, and is mad at me because I exposed his operation some years ago when I contacted his so called outfit in Mexico and the people told me they knew him but he didn't have anything to do with their operation...

I also forked out $30,000 out of my own pocket to reimburse some of my hunters who got conned by a bogus outfitter who had conned me also and I was in the process of sending that SOB to jail when his mama jumped in a paid me back my money, and that was one of Lindsey Drummonds very close friends, one Darren Proctor and if I ever come face to face with Mr. Lindsey Drummond, and I will some day, then he and I will have a come to Jesus conversation..Furthermore has lied about the deer on the DK Boyd ranch and the flag ranch that is well known for big bucks and has a booth at SCI every year and these are the ranches that I book for...I also contacted him at one point and set up a meeting between him and DK Boyd and Mr. Boyd of Boyd Cattle and Oil was going to show Mr. Drummond some of his big deer, but Drummond disapeared only to surface again on the internet..I have nothing more to say on this subject, but he will, as usual, have some of his coharts come to surface on this thread and tell us what a great guy he is...Also DK Boyd is pretty unhappy with Lindsey and let it go last time, he just may not next time.

Last edited by atkinson; 03/27/09.
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
On a softer tone, as I said the DK Boyd ranch is booked up for the next 3 or 4 years in advance but he does have a waiting list that I can get someone on if they really want to hunt there...

DK Boyd or Billy Cole of the Flag ranch will be glad to send pictures of their deer killed each year over the last 3 or 4 years as will I if you contact me by email..I have a brochure with pictures of a lot of big deer killed on the Flag ranch and can email pictures of deer killed on the Boyd ranch (frying pan)...

My best friend Allen Carraway, whose dad was the foreman on the Frying Pan for many years, was raised on the Frying Pan ranch that belongs to DK Boyd and I spent a lot of time there as a kid, we saw a buck now and then, but not many..All that has changed with good management, and the eradication of the screw worm that was killing millions of deer each year in Texas and New Mexico. The whitetail and Mule Deer population has more than doubled since that eradication program..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atkinson
I have tried to stay out of this but since Lindsey Drummond has stepped in I will say in plain language that he is and always has been a lieing little son of bitch, and is mad at me because I exposed his operation some years ago when I contacted his so called outfit in Mexico and the people told me they knew him but he didn't have anything to do with their operation...

I also forked out $30,000 out of my own pocket to reimburse some of my hunters who got conned by a bogus outfitter who had conned me also and I was in the process of sending that SOB to jail when his mama jumped in a paid me back my money, and that was one of Lindsey Drummonds very close friends, one Darren Proctor and if I ever come face to face with Mr. Lindsey Drummond, and I will some day, then he and I will have a come to Jesus conversation..Furthermore has lied about the deer on the DK Boyd ranch and the flag ranch that is well known for big bucks and has a booth at SCI every year and these are the ranches that I book for...I also contacted him at one point and set up a meeting between him and DK Boyd and Mr. Boyd of Boyd Cattle and Oil was going to show Mr. Drummond some of his big deer, but Drummond disapeared only to surface again on the internet..I have nothing more to say on this subject, but he will, as usual, have some of his coharts come to surface on this thread and tell us what a great guy he is...Also DK Boyd is pretty unhappy with Lindsey and let it go last time, he just may not next time.

Ray, first of all, my name is Drummond Lindsey, not Lindsey Drummond.

Secondly, I was not disrespectful in my original post on this subject, I even stated that I was just offering my opinion on your sales pitch. Your response was about what I expected though, its your Modus operandi or M.O.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_operandi
(Here is a web site where you can see what Modus operandi means, I didnt want to have to explain it and figured this would be the easiest way for you to know and understand what it means)

You go after anybody that questions and you'll get ugly when you do it. You should just stick to the facts but instead its easier to just go on the offensive and even call into question the character of the posters own mother, just as you've done to me in this very thread. (you did that when you called me a s.o.b.)

Now, please allow me to address everything in your response to me. I have never been mad at you for "exposing" me. In fact, I have no idea what your talking about. If you would like to "expose" me please feel free to do so publicily. Who did you talk to and what did they say? I imagine that if you called a Mexican rancher and asked about a gringo named Lindsey they probably thought you were just some loco. You have to get somebodies name right in order to gain information(see my very first sentence) Anyway, if you'd like to try and discredit me then go ahead, I have absolutely nothing to hide.

About this guy Darren Proctor, I have only heard of one other person mention this guys name and that was a client of mine in Mexico. I'll actually post a picture of the guy that mentioned it in a future post, he killed the largest deer we have ever taken down in Mexico, a 234" giant. My client had some negative things to say about him as well. I have never met the man and have never had any discussions with him. All he is to me is a name and thats it. Your grasping at straws if your trying to tie me to this guy.

I have no idea why DK Boyd would be upset with me, I've never said a negative thing about him or his ranch. You really should try to pay attention, the things I have called into question have to do with you, not DK Boyd or the owner of the Flag Ranch, even though the owner of the Flag Ranch advertises with pictures of deer that came off of the neighboring ranch(which is a better ranch IMO) and of a poached deer that wasnt even poached in a neighboring county.

Ray, you have been claiming for years that you all kill 2 to 3 Boone and Crockett deer a year. When I first saw you advertising these hunts you said 2 to 3 deer in the 208"-234" class deer a year and that was 5 or 6 years ago. If you would like to publicily humiliate me and prove once and for all that I am 100% wrong then post up the pictures of these deer. Email them to me and I'll post them for you if you cannot figure out how to do it. These are your claims, I am sure that being a man that "doesnt have to suger coat his hunts" as you claim to be can at very least be able to provide photographs of all of these giant deer. I'll even cut you some slack, instead of having to post pictures of 10+ deer(5 or 6 years at 2-3 deer a year)why dont you just come up with 3 pictures. I'm not talking about the same old pics you've been flashing around the internet all these years, I want 3 photographs of Boone and Crockett deer that have come off of these ranches. Surely with all of these giant deer this shouldnt be a problem.

As for a "Come to Jesus" conversation, hows this; Ray, I can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you knowingly lie about your deer hunts in order to sell one. Your advertising practices absolutely disgust me and go against everything my father taught me growing up. You obviously live in a fantasy world if you think that I would say this on a public forum and couldnt live up to my end of the bargain and prove it. If you think I am lying then I beg you to tell me to prove it because I would like nothing more than to do so right here. I'm going to PM you with my phone number, feel free to call me anytime. Like I said earlier, I have nothing to hide from anybody.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I know Darren Proctor very well. In fact he lives about a mile down the road. He outfitted hunts on the Frying Pan for a few years too.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Can I say this is funny again.. laugh

Drummond, more pictures please.

Here's one from Montana..
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Can I say this is funny again.. laugh

Drummond, more pictures please.

Here's one from Montana..
[Linked Image]

That deer is a giant! Whats the story behind it?

Here are a couple more. I'll get some others up as soon as I get them off of my home pc, I am looking to upgrade this weekend and its not connected to the internet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Killed those deer the same week

Drummond

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I know Darren Proctor very well. In fact he lives about a mile down the road. He outfitted hunts on the Frying Pan for a few years too.

Just to put Rays mind at ease, why dont you ask him if he's ever met me or had dealings with me. I wouldnt know the man if he was standing right next to me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ray, Drummond,

you guys do not know me and I do not any further know you. Also this is not my fight, nor do I want to step in. Further, I have no intention to educate my elders.

Just thinking about the old saying of not doing laundry in public.

All the best, gentlemen. Maybe we meet sometime. The hunting community is small.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
On a positive note, I really enjoy the deer posted. I accept private land and reservations input for species management thus offering greater chances but must admit to a warm fuzzy feeling when seeing greenhorn s public land trophies.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
huntsonora, more great bucks, and thanks again for sharing. When I see Darren I'll ask him. GH, a giant buck for sure (are you sure I can't send you a TX Tech sweatshirt), story? Keep 'em coming.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That A&M sweatshirt isnt that bad, one of my sisters went there and I had another go to Tech. I do agree that Greenhorn should have a Tech sweatshirt. PM me your address Greenhorn and I'll ship one out to ya.

Here are a couple more pics

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We gave the bigger deer in the fight I photographed another year to live. Here he is
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll get a few more up in a day or so

Drummond Lindsey

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Awesome bucks Drummond! My old aggie sweatshirt has bloodstains on it. Texas Tech would make a nice replacement although my sister might object, feel free to ship to 310 N. 21st, Bozeman, MT 59718

Ray, Can I get an Atkinon's Hunting Adventure's sweatshirt too? Think of the milage you could get..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Man, you guys do have some great pics. Much appreciated.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Wasn't the original topic looking for a deer/lope combo hunt? Here's a MT lope, and again.. the aggie wear. Note it's also on the above deer photos..
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
On second thought maybe you better keep the aggie sweatshirt....looks like it's brough you some good luck. Do you primarily hunt the W side of Montana for those big mulies? I've been under the impression that E Montana has lots of bucks but no real "bruisers". Could be wrong though since its hearsay only.

Last edited by JGRaider; 03/30/09.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
While we're on that subject, my boy did good a couple of years ago....with a lowly 7-08 and 140 gr core lokt's:

[img][IMG]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/JGrimes_2007/NMAntelopeHunt003.jpg[/img][/img]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
JG, that buck is BIG!! What's the story on that?!?

Eastern MT has a LOT of deer and good bucks. It's easier to hunt than western MT and if you are going guided and plan to hunt private land, eastern MT is where a guy should look. Here's one of the best ones I've taken in eastern MT on public land, stunted beams and no eyeguards -still 194+ gross. I've a couple friends who've taken 200+ bucks on public land in eastern MT.

[Linked Image]

I'm antelope obsessed, but this is supposed to be about mule deer. But here's a couple antelope from Montana.. I shot the devil looking buck with a 7-08 last fall..
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Couple of bucks I've taken in MT..
alive:
[Linked Image]
Dead:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/Rued/Hunting%20Photos/LopeHunts/DSCN0710.jpg[/img]

Check out this video clip. I ended up arrowing this one, 81+ gross. [img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/Rued/Hunting%20Photos/LopeHunts/th_FreakLive.jpg[/img]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
There's some similarities here...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
GH, you have some mighty fine mulies to your credit. You obviously know what you're doing. Believe it or not I was just looking at the very same similarities in those two mulies. I'd sure like to know the whereabouts that pic came from. The ranch I hunted was app 80 mi NW of Hermosillo where I killed that buck. Huntsonora, when, where was the pic taken? I know its a longshot but they are very similar.

Last edited by JGRaider; 03/30/09.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's an 85" gross buck from my buddie's ranch in E New Mexico. He owns 40 sections and only kills 5 bucks each year. Last year we ( I help him guide) killed 5 bucks over 80", and 3 of them should book.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,882 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.