Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sounds great.. Things like that are part of the reason I'm moving out of TAX HELL WISCONSIN and get to a more gun-friendly state. I can't wait.

This state is long gone to the leftist liberals and will not recover.. I can't take it anymore..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DixieFreedomz
Is Montana going to institute a militia connected state armory for manufacture of firearms?

Are there any arms manufacturers in the state?

Sounds great actually...

Yes there are four that I know of not counting all the custom gunsmiths. And speaking of a militia, there is a bill in the legislature that stands a good chance of passing that would set up a separate state militia from the national guard. The militia would consist of all able bodies persons between 18 and 60 that would be used when the national guard is not available. Appearently, there would be drills and everything.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wyoming State Statutes, Militia:

The militia of the state shall consist of all able-bodied qualified residents of the state, and those nonresidents who are accepted into service, between the ages of seventeen (17) and seventy (70) years; except those exempted by the law of the United States or of the state. But all residents having scruples of conscience averse to bearing arms shall be excused therefrom upon conditions as shall be prescribed by law.

I used to think this was a pretty good deal but I'm rapidly approaching the 70 mark. Maybe we'll create a Senior's Division.

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Four firearms manufacturers?? Got a list? This whole scenario sounds better and better all the time!

Love your neighbor as yourself. Do not take into account a wrong suffered. Never return evil for evil. Resist not the violent man. Turn the other cheek, go the second mile, give to him that asks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DixieFreedomz
Four firearms manufacturers?? Got a list? This whole scenario sounds better and better all the time!

Cooper Arms, Shiloh Sharps, C. Sharp, and Montana Rifleman, I think it is. Maybe another Montana on the manufacturers here in Montana.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Serengeti

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
GeoW: Get your head out of your sphincter man!
The point is "the State of Montana" is actively AFFIRMING its citizens Second Amendment Rights!
NOT infringing on them like most other states are doing!!!
How about the state where you live - have they done anything recently along these lines - by passing laws and legislation to guarantee your Second Amendment Rights?
Exclamation points added to emphasize GeoW's bizzare confusion!!!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
NRA Life "BENEFACTOR" Member!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,618
Posts18,454,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.