Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Islamic supremacist group is holding a conference, all day, in Chicago today to discuss their vision: the "Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam". The group is called Hizb ut-Tahrir, with strong ties in the US, Britain, Spain and France. Oh, and by the way, they are not on any of our terror watch lists. Of course many of our own soldiers coming back to the states are being considered right winged extremists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355bPutSIho

The bitter irony- they passionately oppose freedom of speech as it represents a threat to Islam. But our own hate crimes law prevents others from opposing their group with the same level of intensity.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Needless to say, it was unwise in the extreme to invite Islamics into the United States. Anyone with an IQ above 75 would have known that from day one.

There was a time in our nation's history when immigration policy was based on which peoples/cultures would be most likely to adapt to our values, rather than attempt to overthrow them. Those kinds of considerations were thrown out the window in the 1960s. That was the beginning of the end.

Short of a civil war, I'm not sure this rapidly metastasizing disease is any longer curable.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Extreemists of any flavor are not a good thing...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Aren't they spewing hate & intolerence if you don't believe as they do? Yet we can't oppose them....we are in serious trouble here I think!!

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The level of government we have today and the person we have in the White House will be the down fall of this country and our way of life. The American people better wake up and put a end to this attack on our culture before there is no way out. This would have never happened 50 years go when people still had some balls in the US.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't see very many people of Islam where I live, but the ones I do see seem to be "gentle" and friendly. Unfortunately, there are far to many sub cultures of Islam that are very violent and extreme. Those groups make me fear Islam as a social virus whose goal is to ultimately take over the world as its host.

Some of these groups truly believe that their mission in life in service to Allah, is to convert people to Islam OR KILL THEM- period, end of story. They also believe that some of the most important cornerstones of our legal system such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion shall be completely forbidden.

Those freedoms threaten Islam directly. They also consider the legal systems of the western world, in general, blasphemous because they are a collection of "man's laws" instead of God's laws. So, as an extension of that philosophy, they completely dismiss the concept of separation of church and state.

I don't know if this type of situation played a part in the forefathers' belief in the right to bear arms. It seems that right had its strongest roots as a defense against an oppressive government. But we may have an equally important reason to bear arms if this insidious threat continues to develop in the future.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here's a link to the actually commercial video these guys produced for the conference:

http://www.khilafahconference2009.com/

MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Needless to say, it was unwise in the extreme to invite Islamics into the United States. Anyone with an IQ above 75 would have known that from day one.

There was a time in our nation's history when immigration policy was based on which peoples/cultures would be most likely to adapt to our values, rather than attempt to overthrow them. Those kinds of considerations were thrown out the window in the 1960s. That was the beginning of the end.

Short of a civil war, I'm not sure this rapidly metastasizing disease is any longer curable.

+++++++++++++++++++

Save for your last comment, I'd have to agree.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I agree especially with your last comment.

I'm an old man broken down and badly bent. It's going to take the young people to come together under force of arms to take back the country from the fascists. Voting is not going to do it. Once a politician gets to Washington and starts drinking the water and smelling the ladies (you all know what I really mean) they lose whatever intelligence they ever had. This loss of intelligence seems to happen to male and female politicians alike.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If ever there is a civil war agaisnt muslim extremists it won't be civil. They'll be hiding behind their face coverings, and innocent women and children, and we'll be fighting to save our necks. Literally. The media and our own government will be resolvedly against us.

For some reason dingleBarry's longed-for domestic force comes to mind. Violent black racists taking orders from their muslim owners like trained attack dogs with overwhelming vengence and hatred against a mostly disarmed American populace trying to hold their own.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 07/19/09.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I've experienced hate & intolerance from supposed christians too. Organized religion is not a good thing IMHO...
My problem with any type of organized religion is that it always seems to revolve around ONE mouthpiece who professes to have "GOD" speaking to him...Look at Heavens Gate guru Marshall Applewhite...Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple fame...hell, might as well throw the Pope out there too...How many more little catholic boys are gonna have to suffer the indignaties imposed on them by their delusional priests before the world wakes up & finally realizes that religion & its promise of an afterlife are nothing more than the biggest scam to ever infect the planet.
Muzzies & their promise of a buch of virgins waiting to service you AFTER death is even funnier...How about a sample "BEFORE" I depart??? Who could actually believe that a "Soul" has reproductive organs??? Can you even "see" a soul??? Especially after you are dead???
Organized religion is only about two things...money & power...
PT Barnum got it right...there's a sucker born every minute.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I've experienced hate & intolerance from supposed christians too. Organized religion is not a good thing IMHO...
My problem with any type of organized religion is that it always seems to revolve around ONE mouthpiece who professes to have "GOD" speaking to him...Look at Heavens Gate guru Marshall Applewhite...Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple fame...hell, might as well throw the Pope out there too...How many more little catholic boys are gonna have to suffer the indignaties imposed on them by their delusional priests before the world wakes up & finally realizes that religion & its promise of an afterlife are nothing more than the biggest scam to ever infect the planet.
Muzzies & their promise of a buch of virgins waiting to service you AFTER death is even funnier...How about a sample "BEFORE" I depart??? Who could actually believe that a "Soul" has reproductive organs??? Can you even "see" a soul??? Especially after you are dead???
Organized religion is only about two things...money & power...
PT Barnum got it right...there's a sucker born every minute.

AMEN brother!!!!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I've experienced hate & intolerance from supposed christians too.

Dude, we could debate the merits or bad points about organized religion all day. I could make arguments either way and think the effort would be futile. But I have never been to a Christian church in modern times that tells people they should walk on to a crowded bus full of innocent people with 5 pounds of C4 strapped to my chest and blow everyone to hell.

If somehow you are claiming those 2 religions are realistically comparable, I think you're watching too much Comedy Central.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Dude, we could debate the merits or bad points about organized religion all day. I could make arguments either way and think the effort would be futile. But I have never been to a Christian church in modern times that tells people they should walk on to a crowded bus full of innocent people with 5 pounds of C4 strapped to my chest and blow everyone to hell.

If somehow you are claiming those 2 religions are realistically comparable, I think you're watching too much Comedy Central.

No kidding . You see alot of Christian bashing lately including on this board . But the Christians ain't the religion that says *convert or die*......

Lets get real here .

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
They actually worship the same god...just differnt messengers.
Jews....same god but no prophet. As far as brutality & a change in thinking...it was but a few hundred years ago the suspected witches & other "heathens" were burned at the stake.
You ever read up on the crusades??? Spanish inquision???
No god that I'd want any part of would sanctify such bullchit...YMMV
The message from the religious "leaders" changes from time to time...to suit their percieved needs & goals. Some religious leaders might actually believe the bullchit they spout off about...but my guess is that most don't...I could go off on a rant here....& actually did...but edited it out before posting.

The bottom line for me is that if your personal beliefs "as far as religion go" have no effect on me & my way of life... have at it...if it gives you comfort in times of tragedy...I envy you...
edit to add...I wish I were that ignorant...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 07/19/09.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

No kidding . You see alot of Christian bashing lately including on this board . But the the Christians ain't the religion that says *convert or die*......

Lets get real here .

Christians have done the same chit...just not in your lifetime...Get Real??? Give me a friggin break...Real???
If it were up to religious leaders the world would still be flat & the entire universe would revolve around "gods creation"...earth....Get real???? Give me a friggin break.

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 07/19/09.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Extreemists of any flavor are not a good thing...
You need to study the history of relations between Islam and the West since the inception of Islam. They are either kept out by force or they will seek domination by force. There is no in between.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
All I know is that I live in the here and now. I live in my lifetime. I don't give a rip about what happened in the crusades, during the witch hunts etc. All I care about is that Islam is responsible for about 90% of the terrorist attacks around the world right now. It's a clear and present danger- Christianity is not. And that's getting real.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All I know is that I live in the here and now. I live in my lifetime. I don't give a rip about what happened in the crusades, during the witch hunts etc. All I care about is that Islam is responsible for about 90% of the terrorist attacks around the world right now. It's a clear and present danger- Christianity is not. And that's getting real.
Many forget that The Crusades were a series of defensive wars waged by the Christian west (Christiandom) against a steady multi-century Islamic onslaught. Islam's advance by the sword had finally reached Constantinople. The leaders of that dwindling civilization (the last remnants of the Eastern Roman Empire) sent out a call to the west for military assistance, or they would fall. Prior to that, the west had always felt safe against Islam, because they were sure the Eastern Roman Empire (a Christian empire) could hold them off forever.

Look at Constantinople (now Istanbul) on a map. If it fell, western Christiandom (that's us) knew that a huge doorway for Islam to invade the west (the open goal of Islam) would be wide open. That's why the west sent military assistance to Constantinople. To save their own hides.

After several tries, we eventually lost The Crusades, and Islam (as predicted) spread by the sword from there (by two prongs, an upper and lower) all throughout North Africa, up into Spain (conquering all but the mountainous northern tip), threatening France from the west; and in the east (through Constantinople) all the way through Greece up to Hungary, threatening Italy and Austria.

We almost lost it all. The west was just barely able, with all it's resources united, to stop Islam from destroying Western civilization completely. Their goals have not changed. Only their methods.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Yup.

Jesus was a gentle caprpenter that told his followers to turn the other cheek and love their enemies .

Muhammad begin his career by raiding caravans , beheading Jews , making slaves out of captives, and such . Just a little difference in philosophy there .

Christianity was spread by the word of mouth .

Islam spread by the sword .

And that is giving you a friggin break.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
351 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 37 invisible), 2,008 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.