Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUO3TMO-ezo

Clear, concise and it makes so much freaking sense!

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
i've read (repeatedly) that ted is the single most sought after spokesman for the 5th amendment as well as the opposition to gun control. many think he is over the top on his tv show, but the guy is right on target when doing a 1 on 1 interview with the media. ymmv.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hotsoup
i've read (repeatedly) that ted is the single most sought after spokesman for the 5th amendment as well as the opposition to gun control. many think he is over the top on his tv show, but the guy is right on target when doing a 1 on 1 interview with the media. ymmv.
On target indeed.. But you meant the Second Amendment, right? laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"I believe a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves." T. Nugent 2009

Great quote, liked it so much I changed my tag line... cool

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
"I believe a person's moral compass can be determined by how he references free men the right to defend themselves." T. Nugent 2009

Great quote, liked it so much I changed my tag line... cool

Birdwatcher

really...
what direction was that moral compass pointing when he repeatedly had sex with underage girls?
His first wife was Sandra Janowski, married in 1970 and divorced in 1976, they had three children. Janowski was 13 when they began thier "dating". In 2004, Courtney Love claimed she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old and Nugent was 28 years old. When Nugent turned 30, in 1978, he began a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl, Pele Massa, and became her legal guardian to comply with laws pertaining to relationships with minors. This was covered in VH1's 1998 Behind the Music featuring Nugent, and included an interview with Massa. His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel; they married on 21 January 1989, and have one child. Nugent fathered a child out of wedlock in 1995, with a Dover, New Hampshire woman, Karen Gutowski, with whom he had a "brief relationship" during his second marriage to Shemane Nugent.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Classic interview........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah Ringaworm, you're a great person to discuss someone else's morals.

Last edited by THOMASMAGNUM; 09/03/09.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i dont fk kids...
do you or do you just support those who do?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope, you just [bleep] people in the classifieds.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sounds like Ringworm is upset becausehe can't get any......from ANYONE.

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He's far from perfect but you cant knock his views on the 2nd amendment. He just happens to have the stardom to make his views heard. While the rest of us just have to talk about it on here. With so many stars speaking out against guns and the 2nd amendment its nice to have a vocal one on our side.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I always figured Nugent's "anti drug" position was based on him not wanting to take the drugs suggested to control his mania ...if fungus has the bio even part right then I'm pretty offended to hear him spout off about "moral compass"...

A way shaky foundation to pin ones second amendment poster boy hopes on IMO.

Please don't feed the trolls!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
thats cool. you guys want to wave the flag of a certified and self proclaimed pedophile?
thats cool with me. when you grow up and have kids maybe you'll think different.
I know that its cool to like ted when your 13, i did. but when i was 13 "cat scratch fever" was new.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I can see how you'd hate Ted,he doesn't scam anybody on the internet out of their money for weeks and weeks.

He doesn't go to jail for various crimes against his neighbors.

He actually works for a living.

You on the otherhand....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I always figured Nugent's "anti drug" position was based on him not wanting to take the drugs suggested to control his mania ...if fungus has the bio even part right then I'm pretty offended to hear him spout off about "moral compass"...

A way shaky foundation to pin ones second amendment poster boy hopes on IMO.

+1 Did not know his backround. If true, I will remain not being a fan.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

Italian Proverb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
thats cool. you guys want to wave the flag of a certified and self proclaimed pedophile?
thats cool with me. when you grow up and have kids maybe you'll think different.
I know that its cool to like ted when your 13, i did. but when i was 13 "cat scratch fever" was new.

You dont have to like Ted, thats your decision. But by God listen to what the man has to say. Thats much more important than who he is/was. Im glad someone has the balls to tell it like it is. I dont hear your voice anywhere defending our rights. Until I do, shut the hell up. Grow a [bleep] set, put your differences with Nugent aside, and maybe add a little something to the table besides your whining.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
He's far from perfect but you cant knock his views on the 2nd amendment. He just happens to have the stardom to make his views heard. While the rest of us just have to talk about it on here. With so many stars speaking out against guns and the 2nd amendment its nice to have a vocal one on our side.

I hate "stars" being experts about chit. Hollywood is full them. I just took that interview at face value. Thought he spoke his mind well.

dogzapper

Italian Proverb

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
like i said "you wave his flag"...
hes a baby [bleep]. A grown man screwing a 13 year old girl?
you can try to flip it on me if you want fkwads. i havent had my dik in a 17 year old since i was 17.

i guess if michael jackson was pro second amendment you like him too...

simple minded prepubecent fks...
grow a brain.

Last edited by ringworm; 09/03/09.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
like i said "you wave his flag"...
hes a baby [bleep]. A grown man screwing a 13 year old girl?
you can try to flip it on me if you want fkwads. i havent had my dik in a 17 year old since i was 17.

i guess if michael jackson was pro second amendment you like him too...

simple minded prepubecent fks...
grow a brain.

If MJ did this interview id still think you were a [bleep] idiot for blowing off about his personal life. That interview didnt have anything do with him. It has everything to do with what he said. But your too [bleep] dense to see that. What a [bleep] douchebag!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i guess having a few daughters colors my perception of grown men who like to molest little girls.
you on the other hand, being 12 or 13 yourself, you probably cant understand that.

So let me get this straight...
it is your opinion that child molestation is a issue of ones "personal life"?

WOW!

So child molesters are OK guys with you as long as they keep it quiet...
interesting position...
Im not sure that men with kids agree with you but your welcome to your opinion.

your a confused kid...
didnt you say that you didnt think that the murder of Doctor George Tiller should have been classified as a murder, that it was justifiable for someone to kill him because he was an abortion doctor?
So you draw the line at abortion...
fking kids is OK, but abortions too much?

Last edited by ringworm; 09/03/09.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

74 members (160user, 41rem, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,042 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,490
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.