-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tom and others, why are you even letting this POS get yer dander up, just do like I did and slap his dumbass on ignore, it worked just as well as preparation H. I don't even do the toggle thing, as he has nothing intelligent to say EVER. JMHO, Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
yeah, i'm the guy that says " we shouldnt rally around a pedophile" and that makes me the bad guy?
HAHAHAHA!!!
The guy sticking his dik in 8th graders is your hero?
your a bunch of dolts.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ringworm
i guess having a few daughters colors my perception of grown men who like to molest little girls.
you on the other hand, being 12 or 13 yourself, you probably cant understand that.

So let me get this straight...
it is your opinion that child molestation is a issue of ones "personal life"?

WOW!
So child molesters are OK guys with you as long as they keep it quiet...
interesting position...
Im not sure that men with kids agree with you but your welcome to your opinion.

OK, I get it. Instead of posting about the 2nd amendment you want to talk about sexuality? Did someone touch your hoo hoo when you were young? Was it someone in your immediate family? Gym teacher? I think we can pinpoint this problem you may have given time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pahick
I think we can pinpoint this problem you may have given time.

I know I can, he is a whiny little bitch that has nothing better to do than bash anyone that is not like him or the rest of the turd pile. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by pahick
I think we can pinpoint this problem you may have given time.

I know I can, he is a whiny little bitch that has nothing better to do than bash anyone that is not like him or the rest of the turd pile. wink

I think you hit the nail on the head my friend!

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
its called being a hypocrite.
[Linked Image]
Ted Nugent Biography
In the December 15, 1990 issue of the Detroit Free Press Magazine, Nugent was quoted as saying that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody."

Ted Nugent : Girl Scout Cookies

"im gettin my cookies fresh from a child"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am not going to defend Nugent. He doesn't deny being a child molester, either.
He was a Vietnam draft-dodger, too.

But that doesn't make his views on the 2nd amendmend wrong.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually Cheesehunter the draft dodger story is false, I did some research on it, it never happened. Les

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This time, being wrong is a good thing.
Thanks!

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
here is his deferment. It was a student deferment.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
really? the bottom of that form says july of 77, dumbchit.
what kind of deferment does one need after the war?
he was born in 48. we sent our first drafted boys over there in 70 when he was 22. he fell into the 1944-1950 birth group. why would he wait till 77 to get a deferment?
you "researched" it?
i guess you can explain how an able bodied man of 20 avoided getting sent to nam.
I have an uncle who is dying right now of complications from injuries he sustained while in country three times who would like to know.

maybe you can research the part about himfking jr. high girls and clear that up for us too.

SCHMUCK!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ringworm
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Did someone fart?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been "performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73."
Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

The Independent, May 28, 2006
Interviewer; "But you did dodge the draft."
TN ; "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College."

Interviewer; "You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger."

TN ; "Back then, I didn't even understand what World War II was."

Interviewer; "So basically, you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam?"

TN ; "Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam."

Interviewer;" Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn't go?"

TN ; "Absolutely."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

There are other dates on that form, this being one of them:

"Armed Forces Physical Examination: Date(s) 8-28-69"

Have an A1 Day!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So all I had to do was [bleep] my pants over here and they wouldn't have sent me over there? Wow, and to think I waited til I was over there. laugh

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am glad you can joke about it. Seriously.

/hat's off to you, Sir!

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watched the video, liked the interview. Then I read a few posts from several fellow Campfire Members - you folks should be ashamed. This forum can be read by anyone young or old and if you think it is cleaver to type the "f" word 10 different ways the site won't pick up, then it's ok........I beg to differ. Please add some less vulgar words to your vocabulary or find another outlet to your vanity.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Many years ago I met a young man who had a part time goose hunting guide thing going on in the Finger Lakes region of NY State...a farm kid... guess he was about 20 at the time...

He had guided Nugent on one of those hunts.... The kid was appalled over how vulgar Nugent's language was... make a sailor blush... was the term he used... maybe the kid was lying but I have always thought that the Nugent hero worship so common in the shooting world had the potential to turn out bad...

That whole "Uncle Ted" thing is extra creepy if the child molester thing is accurate...

Hey fungus... it pains me to agree with something you post... got a credible direct link?

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Tom and others, why are you even letting this POS get yer dander up, just do like I did and slap his dumbass on ignore, it worked just as well as preparation H. I don't even do the toggle thing, as he has nothing intelligent to say EVER. JMHO, Les

+1

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]
Goldmine Magazine
The Collectors Record and Compact Disc Marketplace
By Steve Orchard

GM: Ted, tell me about the song "Girl Scout Cookies"

TN: That song is a celebration that my only culinary weakness in my life is that number one,I love "Thin Mints"(Laughs)from the girl scouts,but I also love to know that we're helping the boy scouts and the girl scouts when we make donations to their causes.

RIGHT!!!!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (160user, 11point, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 69 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,334
Posts18,468,628
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.