24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lets see....my name is Sheridan Shumway....my wife is Darla Shumway....the two newspapers i own are in my sig(you will see three papers but we partnered with a buddy who has a paper to the north of us) and if yah look at the Montana Newspaper Assosiation site you will find that my wife is a board member there:

http://www.mtnewspapers.com/articles/2009/10/01/about/3mnaadvertising.txt

a couple members here know me personally and one is even very good friends with one of my uncles and a cousin of mine...one member here has stopped into the office to see me aswell unannounced....ive never tried to hide who in the hell i am and have had an open invention to any and all here who happen to be in my neck of the woods to stop in and see me, no notice required.....

just who in the [bleep] are you and whats your name?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
BP-B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I believe you, rattler. You simply don't understand the law of libel and slander, maybe because newspaper get such a free reign to commit it more than an ordinary citizen or business would. If you don't believe me, you need to hire a better lawyer than you have.

I offer that advice not only as someone who has studied the law in a major law school, but as one who founded and ran a small weekly newspaper for two years, until the others went off to jobs as editors at big city papers, and weekly news magazines. Two of my attorneys and close friends are recognized experts in the field of communications law, including libel by newspapers. Nothing I have told you would be disputed by them.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
Originally Posted by Lee24
I have to get back to work designing cleaning my 4th generation CNC machine Deep Fryer, including all the software baskets to run it. The assistant manager said I had to do it before my mom picks me up at the end of the day. Do any of you comprehend that (it) requires me to be a mechanical Fry engineer, electrical expanded metal engineer, a software ketchup engineer, and an industrial cleaner engineer ("computer programmer" not just a mere "do you want fries with that counter-hugging mouth breather)?

There Liar...I fixed it based on your recommendations from prior posts, so that we could all understand it.

There Matt, fixed what you missed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee, I have no doubt that you are well educated and know your way around computors and such. What I don't understand is why you lie about things such as owning a particular rifle and working for a company such as FN. Why don't you just accept your life experiences for what they are.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

you responded to rattler, but you didn't answer his question:

Originally Posted by rattler
just who in the [bleep] are you and whats your name?

or mine:

Originally Posted by wmeek
wmeek, you probably want to play Michael Jordan in basketball and Federer in tennis, too.

nope, not at all. you challenged me to a shoot. if jordan or federer challenged me to play their game i would be honored as well - they didn't, you did!

so let's do it!

really want to know which palma team(s) you've been on, or did you misrepresent yourself when you claimed you shot palme?

'fess up!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lee
"...free reign..."

Believe that would be "free rein" to a newspaper guy...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sitka, unable to discuss the thread topic, desperately searches for typing errors of other posters who actually do have expertise in building gunstocks.

RDFinn, I don't understand why you keep repeating that accusation, when I have told you at least four times that I never worked for FN, and never claimed to work for FN. I have known people who worked there over the years, been in the facility several times since 1979, and discussed consulting to them, but never fit it in to my schedule. So you tell me, why do you persist in posting your same fabrications about me?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because that's exactly what you told me right here. Why would I make that up. At the time, I had no reason in the world to doubt you.

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I've been trying to keep this organized in my head, but it ain't working. thought I'd make a list regarding Lee24's lifetime accomplishments.

Studied law as noted above.
Walnut tree farmer
Rifle stock carver
Engineer
Consultant to firearms company's
Consultant to the weapons industry
Inventor
Owner of the rarest .375 in the history of .375's

What did I miss???

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So what? I know many people with careers more varied than that.
I comes from working for 40 years, and accomplishing 3 times as much every day as the average do-nothing wage slave.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So now I've straightened you out, Finn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No you haven't "straightened" me out, you are just backpedaling on a blatant lie. Of course and as usual, you provide no answer for the question asked. Why do you feel the need to pump yourself up with all these BS accomplishments? Is your sterile life really that pathetic and boring?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
So now I've straightened you out, Finn.

lee24,

straighten me out, answer my questions:
-gonna come shoot?
-which palma team?
-have you misrepresented yourself?

pretty simple, really

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by CLB
I've been trying to keep this organized in my head, but it ain't working. thought I'd make a list regarding Lee24's lifetime accomplishments.

Studied law as noted above.
Walnut tree farmer
Rifle stock carver
Engineer
Consultant to firearms company's
Consultant to the weapons industry
Inventor
Owner of the rarest .375 in the history of .375's

What did I miss???

Certified Moron.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what? I know many people with careers more varied than that.
I comes from working for 40 years, and accomplishing 3 times as much every day as the average do-nothing wage slave.

and yet yah have plenty of time to post on here.....i know plenty of individuals who have accomplished alot of stuff in their lives, sometimes hard to believe amounts if they hadnt offered proof but without exception i noticed two things....these individuals had no problem supplying proof and they didnt have time for this sorta bullchit....if posting on an internet forum was that important to them and they took the time you do to do it, they wouldnt have done the chit they did.....

as for as libel laws....as i said in the other thread.....i do not have the war chest that the NYT has, i have to pay close attention to the libel laws if i want to continue owning this paper...i get threatened with law suits all the time but there hasnt been a single lawyer thats taken up a case against us BECAUSE we know and understand libel laws you dumb [bleep], we dont print rumors, we print public record....and we have to explain these lawws to ppl all the time cause we live on an indian reservation and there is a tribal newspaper that DOES NOT have to pay attention to these laws so we get questioned all the time as to why they print something and we dont...

also the proof you posted in the other thread was of cases that took place in other countries and cases that had nothing to do with libel laws or at most it was a minor foot note in conjunction with more heinous crimes such as pedophilia...

you really are to stupid to even read the links you post....

Last edited by rattler; 10/07/09.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I forgot the High Level Security Clearance and the fact that you consult in the Aerospace Industry (you did say that right?)

Lee,

It's very rare that one person can earn so many high level degrees and be an expert in such a broad spectrum of industry.....

Then you put posts up here which YOU claim are right, but you offer no validation of your claimed facts....

If you really are the person you say you are, this should be as elementary as wiping your Azz.

Are you a PhD? if so, post a pic of the certification. A patent, any degree at all, pictures of you with a kill, pics of you shooting, or the KING of all pictures.... the .375

you must love the constant beat downs.

Did you get your Troll costume for Halloween yet?

Last edited by CLB; 10/07/09.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lee
Here is a photo of a stock made from a stick by a kid of 14. It is his second stock cut by hand from the square blank. I am thinking he has two more stocks under his belt than you.
art

[Linked Image]

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Lee
Here is a photo of a stock made from a stick by a kid of 14. It is his second stock cut by hand from the square blank. I am thinking he has two more stocks under his belt than you.
art

[Linked Image]

Unlike Lee's father, you must be one PROUD Dad!!!

NRA Life Member

"All hunters should be nature lovers"
~Theodore Roosevelt~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
CLB, the proof of my having done something is that I know all the intimate details of the projects. I can explain what I have done. Some reader's inability to understand technical subject at any level is not my fault, when I was talking with others who do understand.

Sitka, glad to know that kid would let you use a photo of his stock. Nice job. It looks like American Walnut, which you said was unsuitable for gun stocks. ROFLMAO!!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
pssssssstttt, lee24, i'm waiting.........

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
382 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 39 invisible), 2,051 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.