Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
L
LRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Well think of posting something else. It sounds like you have many more experiences then just boats.

Save the Earth...its the only planet with chocolate!
BP-B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
wmeek, I answer you in the competition forum. If you are a consistent 97% shooter in some event, I might find it worthwhile to discuss it. Otherwise...

lee24,

yeah i am, in several events, but that's not the issue and needs no discussion. just answer the questions. here and now, or in the comp forum. speak up!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
wmeek, I answer you in the competition forum. If you are a consistent 97% shooter in some event, I might find it worthwhile to discuss it. Otherwise...

lee24,

no need to give you details as you've already shown that you don't believe anyone but yourself - but 97% is really pretty poor in some events. just answer the questions (and show the picture of the famous 375h&h while your at it).

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
While everyone has been viewing yet another "Lee Again", I note that 2 Leupold 3x were placed in the Free Classifieds...

This is a great diversion...

NRA Life Member

"All hunters should be nature lovers"
~Theodore Roosevelt~
U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
I snagged the K2.5 so it's all good.... wink whistle

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
lee 24, you just don't get it, probably never will. Keep up the good work! You're truly a legend in your own mind.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I have to apoligise to all of you.

This guy Lee 24 is obviously a nut case, he just doesn't know when to shut up and is an obvious troll..I don't know if he is what he says or not and I don't really care, but I know he is lacking in persona and edicate and is a braggard and certainly sold on himself..

I wish to remove my last post, at least the part wherein I did s stand up for him..apparantly some of you knew him better than I..

I also hate to see this kind of stuff on this forum. It is a place for polite discussion and has been that for the most part and I for one would prefer to ignore his antics even if all his remarkable claims are true, I can't stand anyone that is that much into themselves. I would think a man as intelligent as he claims to be would not bother with such poo unintelectuals as we'uns smile smile yet he continues to do so, very suspecious! smile smile Maybe I oughta check my spelling in case he reads this.:)

Last edited by atkinson; 10/07/09.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Art,

I believe that Ray learned the error of his ways...

See the post above yours.

Chris

NRA Life Member

"All hunters should be nature lovers"
~Theodore Roosevelt~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chris
I have spent time with Ray though I highly doubt he remembers it... I was not impressed then and I am not impressed now. Hubris is too small a word. I will delete a bit of my post though, as he did come around a bit...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Went ahead and nuked the post... It was pretty direct...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You all read Ray Atkinson's post saying everything I said about walnut and sawing it was right. That's good enough for me. I even saved a copy for the future.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A consistent 97% score in a 60-shot event like air pistol is 582.
Do you know anyone who consistently shoots a 582 in air pistol or any other pistol events, or offhand rifle? Then for wmeeks to claim it is a "pretty low score" shows him to be a non-competitor.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all read Ray Atkinson's post saying everything I said about walnut and sawing it was right. That's good enough for me. I even saved a copy for the future.

did you acknowledge his retraction, post #3368631. Just trying to be fair.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Knowing I helped develop the process machinery for Remington's XCR coating will probably keep some of you haters from buying a Remington. Your loss.

If you guys ever upgrade from plastic stocks, you may find yourself using a wood stock cut on a CNC machine I designed and built. Wouldn't that make you sick? LMAO!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I acknowledge that Mr. Atkinson is offended by the way I handle you punks. He still agrees with me 100% on gunstock wood and how to cut it, because he knows what he is talking about. The facts about wood are the facts. He just didn't want his post sandwiched in between the your punk posts. I understand that.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I acknowledge that Mr. Atkinson is offended by the way I handle you punks. He still agrees with me 100% on gunstock wood and how to cut it, because he knows what he is talking about. The facts about wood are the facts. He just didn't want his post sandwiched in between the your punk posts. I understand that.

Better check the list here, sir.

You replied to me and called me a punk?

Yet all I did was point out a simple item, and had not posted before in this thread, (except for the popcorn eating smiley back on page 3 or so, because for some reason these threads always turn out to be a real show.)

And you call me a punk for this?

I realize your getting a little stressed, but if this were in person, I'd knock you out, and I really detest violence.

Your hubris is overwhelming. No wonder these threads are always a show.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
RWE;

Liar24 is supposedly close enough to our neck of the woods to invite him up for a face-to-face. All he has to do is bring that Win. M70 .375H&H rollstamped "Made in Columbia, SC". Wonder why he won't accept?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Lee the only "punk" on this thread is YOUR lying ass...

You HAVE NO CREDIBILTY HERE. Period.

Ray A . re-read this thread and probably came to the same conclusion the rest of the folks on this forum have for a LONG time.

You are a delusional, egotistical ,LIAR.

You really should crawl back into the sewage manhole you came from along with the rest of your Bullschit..

Last edited by jim62; 10/08/09.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Photos of wood cut on my first generation CNC machine, installed 1985.

43/45
http://www.aldenyachts.com/new_sail/ay45/Gallery/AY45R2.htm

Deck
http://www.aldenyachts.com/new_sail/ay45/Gallery/AY45CP.htm
Interior photos
http://www.aldenyachts.com/new_sail/ay45/Gallery/AY45SL.htm

http://www.aldenyachts.com/new_sail/ay45/Gallery/AY45NV.htm

http://www.aldenyachts.com/new_sail/ay45/Gallery/AY45S2.htm

That machine tool company is under new ownership, and I am sure they have upgraded high volume customers like this to the current machines.

Lee,

maybe someone has commented on this already, so I'll be brief.

These are very nice pictures of finished boats. But the lumber could have come from anywhere.

Post a picture of something that ties you to the machine. Patent? Documents? an original work you published? anything at all to "validate" the quantity of experience you "claim" to have. Because right now, it's just "chatter". Unvalidated internet noise. Lee, some people do want to believe the things you say. Problem is, you have painted your area of "expertise" with such a broad brush you now have to post credentials to be taken seriously by anyone here.

CLB

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
RWE, your posts were nowhere near Ray's, but I guess it makes you feel good to say I called you a punk, when I didn't. The punks know who they are.

You also know that Ray Atkinson didn't change his mind about what I said concerning walnut woods and sawing logs for gun stocks. There is a right way to do things, and all of us who know the right way will happen to be in agreement. So I happen to be in agreement with a lot of knowledgeable gun stock builders. Those who don't know the right way disagree with, or don't believe us. Some of them are rude about it.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
677 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 81 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.