Hop To
Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
Originally Posted by Lee24
If I sell one of my Model 70s, it would not be to a troll, at any price. I don't sell any nice gun to someone unless I know thy appreciate what they are getting.

But a troll has a better chance of seeing my Model 70 than they have of seeing triggerguard back up his claims about "JIT manufacturing at Winchester", or seeing VAnimrod to reveal the names of his alleged sources which said they never made the rifles that I, and some of my friends, now own.

I've got a brand new Super Express 416 that says you don't have it.......

I've had that offer for over a year and you're the only one in the world that would turn down a free rifle, when all it requires is a picture of the one that never existed.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP PERMANENTLY

BP-B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I'd love to see a list of about 1/2 dozen matches Liar24 supposedly competed in, and scored at least 97%.

How 'bout Liar24? If you're that damned good, cough up the list. Asking price on the M70, too, while you're at it.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
A consistent 97% score in a 60-shot event like air pistol is 582.
Do you know anyone who consistently shoots a 582 in air pistol or any other pistol events, or offhand rifle? Then for wmeeks to claim it is a "pretty low score" shows him to be a non-competitor.

lee24,

i forgot about all the shotgun events, especially american trap......

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
sorry, guys. i guess i'll just drop it, as he aint gonna play.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Atkinson's failure to read Lee's comments before responding, failure to rescind his comments after reading Lee's posts, affirmation of Lee's comments by adding his own absurd walnut comments, and extending his own condemnation of anything but quartersawn Turkish says far more about Ray than Lee.

They are in the same boat, IMO&E...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
He's a pathological liar.......Plain and simple.

L
LRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lee24,

Did I miss the photos of your work? When will you be posting them. One of your CNC machining centers would be nice. With provenance.

Oh by the way how has Don Allen been?

Save the Earth...its the only planet with chocolate!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Don Allen passed away some years ago, you rube.

L
LRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Is there a reason you are now calling me names? How old are you? This childish response has no place on the web or anywhere else. I have a hardtime believing you would say such things in person so is it the distance thru the web that you feel safe? Children act the way you are.

I was supportive up to now just hoping you would see the wisdom in posting proof of your claims.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What name do you call people who joke about someone who has passed away, like you did? Maybe it is better than "rube".

IC B3

L
LRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I asked a question is all? Who was joking?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
10 pages and still no picture from LIAR24........

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Here's some documentation that lends to my credibility, which is leaps and bounds beyond anything you've ever published on this site or any other.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's the rifle up for free taken from its stock pictured below, along with a custom shop unfinished model straight from Italy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That's how credibility is posted and confirmed..........

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What about the "JIT at Winchester" which you are unable to explain?
That doesn't help your credibility.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You're still a Liar and Weasel in the highest order and every post confirms that exponentially.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Lee..your a LIAR and have zero credibility.
Matt on the other hand has credibility and unlike you have proven his credentials....though proof for him wasnt required as you can read between his lines in his posts.

Wanna prove us wrong.

Post the pic of your imaginary rifle.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Someone speculated about Beretta being into JIT and all that for 20 year, so I posted articles showing that they had only implemented it at the end of 2006.

triggerguard tries another bluff about his special knowledge of JIT at Winchester, then is unable to offer one shred of evidence, which I would really like to see, being a consultant in this area since the early 1980s.

So his inability to back up his claims makes me "a liar". Yeah, right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No your actions make you a liar. The information you claim to have can be Googled through a business asset directory. Information anyone could get by never even leaving the safety of their computer bunker.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
JIT was used and cancelled at USRAC before you were old enough to flip burgers Liar. Just because a newspaper-funded, pimple faced kid wasn't at their facility taking notes and writing articles on the subject, so you could sit naked in your bean bag chair eating cheetos, surfing the web, don't mean it didn't happen.

Why would they cancel it you ask? Because the system is terribly flawed for anyone, other than the general contractor of a job. Subcontractors must make lots of parts and then sit on them, or they spend all their money setting up and tearing down, requiring that they charge more per part to offset the downtime and lack of productivity.
If they make lots of parts, they're out raw materials, disposable tooling and labor, until they can recoup the costs down the line when the parts are allowed to ship.

Winchester figured this out, not early enough for me, that it was costing more money than inventory that they had to sit on for a few months.

Unlike you, I have 100% first-hand knowledge of JIT and how much it sucks and how it nearly bankrupted me in the process.

If in fact you had anything to do with the advent of JIT, which I completely doubt, you deserve repeated beatings to your nutsack with a cane. It is without a doubt one of the worst things to hit the manufacturing arena since OSHA.

One of these days, when I'm 90, I'll be able to say that I've forgotten more about the firearms industry than you will ever know, but I'm in my prime and unlike you, I'm not forced to guess, since the memory chip is working just fine.

So, now that I've proven that photobucket and this site work pretty well..........

WHERE'S THE PIC LIAR

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
And the pile of bullschit from Liar24 gets even deeper..........

And it turns into fertilizer and feeds his warped ego...........

Page 14 of 21 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 257 mag, 74 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.