24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"etiquette" much like reality doesn't exist in Lee's cyber world. Maybe you can go on a hunt in Lee's Enchanted Forest.

BP-B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Some of you might flatter yourselves that I "offered to shoot against you" or "challenged you" - you just feel challenged.

I have shot against the best in the world in several totally different disciplines. Why would I, or anyone else for that matter, fly across the country to shoot against some noname boaster on a web site, who probably won't be there?

If I want to compete again, I will show up and some event where my ranking lets we walk on and compete. If these campfire big mouths are any good, they'll be there. Otherwise, it was more of their hot air from momma's basement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee24

I have shot against the best in the world in several totally different disciplines.

Is it going to take 10-15 pages of back and forth to find out you're lying about this too, like your FN employment?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Numb-rod,
What shooting event are YOU going to enter this year?
What is the highest level you have achieved?
Master?
State championship?
National championship?
National record?
World championship?
World record?

Not the question at hand?

You keep talking about how well you can shoot, and how often, and that others are welcome to compete against you.

Well........... when and where, b!tch.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Some of you might flatter yourselves that I "offered to shoot against you" or "challenged you" - you just feel challenged.

I have shot against the best in the world in several totally different disciplines. Why would I, or anyone else for that matter, fly across the country to shoot against some noname boaster on a web site, who probably won't be there?

If I want to compete again, I will show up and some event where my ranking lets we walk on and compete. If these campfire big mouths are any good, they'll be there. Otherwise, it was more of their hot air from momma's basement.

lee24,

you really haven't a clue, do you? to make things easier i could easily find a tournament closer to you - such as quantico, or camp butner (your in south carolina, right), those locations would be convenient for you. however, but contrary to your suggestion, you might stand me up!

as jeff (rost495) noted, shooting against the best says nothing about how well you did........ share some of your results, and i'll share some of mine.

just for curiosity, what tournaments allow 'walk-ons' regardless of ranking - other than YOUR OWN!!!

i've learned that pistol may be your stronger discipline, but it was you that professed to be a superior rifle shooter, and it was you that desired to shoot against me - i wasn't looking for it, but since you brought it up, i aim to please!

IC B2

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
i am by choice and nature a very tolerant person and new to this forum and enjoy the peoples canter and expertise. but this type of communication with lee24 should stop it takes us nowhere. ignore his posts until he is civil.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

I have shot against the best in the world in several totally different disciplines.
If I want to compete again, I will show up and some event where my ranking lets we walk on and compete.

THAT'S tellin' them Lee!!!

You GO Girl!!!! laugh

Here, just post this next time you wanna tell them who's who...

[Linked Image]

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If any of you clowns actually shot competitively, the matches of any consequence are posted on the Internet, so you could direct us all to your real name and your scores... if.

Don't forget to post photos of the unicorn you killed.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Man,
I have been away from this thread for a while. I figured after 40pages the black walnut was all trimmed into toothpicks by now.
Butch

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
If any of you clowns actually shot competitively, the matches of any consequence are posted on the Internet, so you could direct us all to your real name and your scores... if.

Don't forget to post photos of the unicorn you killed.

lee24

why don't you start. like i said earlier: share some of your results and i'll share some of mine. but it ain't about me: i'm not making the claims, you are.

i'll give you that i may have misinterpreted your palma statement and were never on a team, so i will no longer pursue that question, but keep us in the dark no longer, just answer the other questions.

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

You first, Mr. shot-against-the-best-in-the-world; consistently-score-97%-or-better-in-competition.....

Let's see it......................

Not that we ever will.

Now, about your next competition: when and where?

L
LRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
EDMHUNTER,
Just wondering, did you ever get your question answered? confused

Save the Earth...its the only planet with chocolate!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Now who didn't see that coming?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nimrod, you are the one who claims to want to compete. So, where are you competing in the next year, and what events? If you have competed in the last 5 years at any worthwhile level, your scores would be on the NRA or some similar website. So where are they?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If you're directing that at me numbnuts, I've never competed, though I have little doubt your ass would be handed to you on round one.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Numb-rod,
What shooting event are YOU going to enter this year?
What is the highest level you have achieved?
Master?
State championship?
National championship?
National record?
World championship?
World record?

Probably none, as I don't compete officially any longer, but...

I hold a Master Long Range card from the NRA, that was EARNED in competition, not internet bragging. And you don't get it for one lucky match. It's an average of many matches, requiring you to stay on top of your game.

Multiple state championships, in military (Guard) matches, in rifle (four times), pistol (twice), machine gun, and sniper rifle. In one particularly good year, I won ALL FOUR disciplines, in a single year. Never done by anyone else, before or since.

Three time winner of a regional military match, fired on a format resembling an NRA High Power match (standing, kneeling, sitting, prone). I shot against Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine shooters from a four state region, and won individual three times and was on the winning team five teams.

Top three in national level competition, at the Wilson matches (National Guard Championships), with two Chief's 50 wins (awarded to top 20 rifle, top 20 pistol, top 10 MG, and top 10 sniper). I won it with the rifle, twice. The Wilson matches are a weeklong event, where you shoot probably 20 or so different matches. Everything from 25 yards out to 600 yards. Your cumulative score over the week determines the winner. Again, not a lucky day, but a strong sustained effort, against 200 (!) other competitors, puts you on the stage at the end.

Was selected to, and SHOT ON, the All-Guard International team. Actually went to, and competed in, Brisbane, Australia, against other militaries from around the world. I was there for almost a month competing daily. Came home with a pistol gold medal in the team event, along with a smattering of lesser stuff. That one, by the way Lee, was paid for with your tax dollars. You don't get to represent your country abroad, on their nickel, by being a poser...

EARNER of the Distinguished Rifleman Medal, along with having the silver version in pistol (I was never as good with a pistol, but still managed to amass 22 of the 30 points needed to go distinguished with that one as well....). Again, a long term effort. You earn 6, 8, or 10 points per match, depending on your placement. Only the top 10% of the whole match get ANY points, and that group is divided into thirds when awarding the points. So the top 3% (!) get 10 points, etc, on down. You can only shoot four matches per year, so again, you need to stay on top of your game over time. It is next to impossible to "leg out" in one year. It took me two.... And yes, I did have a 10 point match, which put me ahead of 97% of the other shooters.

These were all EARNED in regulated competitions, over time, against hundreds of other shooters, on many different ranges, under a wide variety of conditions, not some nonsense "walk on, at my own level" dreaming....

So, how about you Lee??

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

your turn!!

(thanks coldbore)

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
We're waiting.......

or you can give it a little time and consolidate it with a pic posted of your Win.M70 in .375 from SC....

We are enthralled...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I see that inqwe, RWE, VAnimrod, and the other "challegers" have to shooting resume, or plans to shoot any matches.

Instead, they know there are real shooters, like ColdBore, who will show up and post, hoping they can slither off and hide.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]
Ingwe

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (160user, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 80 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,798
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.