Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Lee24
I see that inqwe, RWE, VAnimrod, and the other "challegers" have to shooting resume, or plans to shoot any matches.

Instead, they know there are real shooters, like ColdBore, who will show up and post, hoping they can slither off and hide.

lee24,

no, we're waiting for you to provide some proof. once again i'll repeat myself: share some of your results, and i'll share some of mine. you were the initiator by making claims, now show some proof and i will do the same.

Last edited by wmeek; 10/17/09.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
wmeek, I left you out of that list who feel "challenged" but post no scores of your own. How will I know if your events interest me, or if I have the skills and gear to compete?

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
wmeek, I left you out of that list who feel "challenged" but post no scores of your own. How will I know if your events interest me, or if I have the skills and gear to compete?

lee24,

good, reasonable response which idicates you have no desire to compete, and i will accept that. just remember though, that it was you that initiated all this when you stated that you were interested in 'shooting against' me in long range (palma) high power rifle.

lee24, you do provide some interesting discussions. thanks for the entertainment.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Personally, I wouldn't care if I won or lost.

I'd just like to see Liar24 try to do what he claims he can do.

So, when and where is your next competition, Liar24?

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
VAnimrod,

i agree, i would like to see him do what he claims. results are of no concern, as i have defeated, and been defeated by, most everyone who i've competed with at one time or another.... would like to see lee24 to stick to his word. that's all. he made the boast, i was just trying to make it convenient for him to be honorable and stand by it. i even offered different events from which to choose. i would even shoot pistol with him, just to get him on the range - i'm sure i could borrow an air, free, rapid fire, or sport (yeah, the ladies event, if that's what it takes) pistol - but since his scores exceed the winning score from the last olympics, i'd probably be getting in way too deep.

Originally Posted by wmeek
I am glad for those of you who can compete without practicing.
I can't. If I am not going to shoot at least 565 out of 600 on the course, I don't want to bother with a match.

lee24,

shoulda gone to beijing(as in 2008 olympic games) - 563 won the free pistol event!!

(isu is now uit) [i guess it's actually issf most recently]

but it'd be a hoot!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yes, a lot of the scores, like in free pistol and air pistol, were much lower than in years past. 20 years ago, 565 in air pistol wouldn't get you into the shoot off for the US Team. Same for free pistol. You needed to be a consistent 570 shooter to compete internationally.

And a lot of the traditional pistol events were dropped over the years - like Duel, politically incorrect, I suppose. Biathlon went from a centerfire longer range cross country ski event, to a closer range .22 LR event, with some run on bicycle. (Never tried that).

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
lee24,

a local radio show in tucson, when discussing a city council member with a tendency to avoid/ignore questions and change the subject plays the audio from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

i just felt it so appropriate!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I don't think a radio talk show in Tuscon is to blame for the camp yahoos not posting the matches they plan to shoot in, and their typical scores in the events.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
We're asking YOU (Liar24), you lying, low-life, worthless turd, where YOUR next match will be, and when.

Put the [bleep] up, or shut the [bleep] up, Liar24.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
(Never tried that).

Remember that one boys. You're not likely to see it again.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
wow the first time he didn't claim to be an expert at something

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nimrod, we get it already - you've never been a competitive shooter, don't plan to be, and want someone else to do your shooting for you.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see that inqwe, RWE, VAnimrod, and the other "challegers" have to shooting resume, or plans to shoot any matches.

Instead, they know there are real shooters, like ColdBore, who will show up and post, hoping they can slither off and hide.

How did I get pulled into the shooting dispute, junior?

Never once got off on your (in)ability to shoot competitively, nor criticized any of your accomplishments.

I never claimed that I shoot competitively, because I don't (except for that whole military badge thingy a number of years ago).

Anyway, is there a particular reason I'm on your list now?

You do seem to be quite presumptive.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
My apologies, RWE. I must have skimmed that bunch of worthless insult posts too fast, and thought I saw your initials. I confess to not closely reading anything from Numbrod or some of the other habitual offenders here at the fire.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why apologize?

I took a dig at you for attibuting Ingwe's "hot chick postability" to that of a 15 year, yet you alluded chicanery to his ability to find pics that you thought were gay.

Such allusion could also be attributed to a 15 year old just as easy.

Found it hypocritical.

If this whole debacle means so little to you that you are only skimming the posts, I don't know why you don't put up the proof, shut everyone up, take triggerguard's gun and chop shop it into some blasphemous Russian rimmed cartridge, and move on.

Otherwise, it's hard to take anything you profess too seriously.

Hell, even "trust and verify" had an inspection component.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I, never claimed to be a competition shooter. I, have nothing to prove in that regard, and have simply said I'd want to see your next competition (perhaps enter it).

You, Liar24, have made such claims and have MUCH to prove.

Put the [bleep] up, or shut the [bleep] up.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It like a train wreak you just have to LOOK!!!! Clint

just for Fun
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO!!!!

Got to hand it to the old boy, he plays y'all like an accomplished organist plays with his organ.....hehe

All American

All the time
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
828 members (10gaugemag, 12308300, 1234, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 007FJ, 85 invisible), 3,254 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.