Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thats OK. Just always kind of wondered.

Thanks,

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by 340boy

I have heard that some museum or perhaps private individual has a flyable! Dora somewhere in the Seattle area?
If so, that would be really something to see.

I have 2 of them, one that I fly all the time & one that I just like to look at.

I'll go take some pictures right now, but I wont post them because you are all full of BS.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh laugh
Only two of them?

Sheesh, and I was just starting to believe your 'giant beaver' story...
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

The only thing I claimed a good amount of knowledge on was polymer science, surfactant science and applications to food processing

Are you Clark Grizwold? wink

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CraigCollier

The only thing I claimed a good amount of knowledge on was polymer science, surfactant science and applications to food processing

I had to google that name!
Funny, however.
I am German and I have bought some products from Sensient Technologies(his 'probable' employer.)
I am not irresistable to beautiful women, however.
frown

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
"The details of my life are quite inconsequential. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really."

Something clever here.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Thanks Dave! laugh Tim is plotting taking over Wally World with a bb gun shocked

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CraigCollier

I had to google that name!
Funny, however.
I am German and I have bought some products from Sensient Technologies(his 'probable' employer.)
I am not irresistable to beautiful women, however.
frown

Hehe, when I saw that line of yours about polymer science and food processing all I could think about was his line from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation where he streams off about this "cereal varnish" that keeps his flakes crunchy in milk

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh
I may have to rent that movie just to watch that scene!

James Elroy Flecker

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
One of my all time fav's. and now my kids like it. crazy not really a movie for them but...

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Thanks Dave! laugh Tim is plotting taking over Wally World with a bb gun shocked

REALLY GOOD HIJACK YOU GUYS!!!! laugh
I missed alot this afternoon!

This went from the Lee24 stuff to humor...good choice...I only have this to add....not knowing what else to do..
[Linked Image]

Ingwe grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
"The details of my life are quite inconsequential. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really."

I kind of imagine Lee looking like Dr. Evil...no actually more like mini me!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by tzone
One of my all time fav's. and now my kids like it. crazy not really a movie for them but...

It is absolutely one of my FAVORITE movies. I watch it periodically throughout the year then when November hits I start watching it religiously till Christmas smile

The rant when his boss sent him the jelly club deal is priceless!!

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Big Ben, the Tower of London, Big Ben, the Tower of London, Big Ben, the Tower of London. If I ever make it back to Deutchland to visit relatives, I will probably have the same deal as Clark.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by MagMarc

REALLY GOOD HIJACK YOU GUYS!!!! laugh
I missed alot this afternoon!

This went from the Lee24 stuff to humor...good choice...I only have this to add....not knowing what else to do..
[Linked Image]

Ingwe grin

Left to right, baby, left to right.................................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
damn skippy, girl on the left has a rump for days..... smile

Craig R. Collier
~Grizzly Custom Knives~
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Ain't the goods, but how she places them, that shows the skills. And, it's all about skills.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
She seems very "flexible"......

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
That'd be a start.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Personally, I was pondering the receivership qualities on several levels........................

Pun there, if you can see it.

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,273 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.