Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by camobikini

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Lee24, each testicle is larger than the other one.

laugh TFF

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T LEE
OH MY GOD, the mental image of him with tits just made me fall off the chair! smile smile smile smile

OH, and I do know how to take a 1911 apart and get it back together.

OMG do we have a Lee24 Possuer here.

wink wink

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Every now and then I wonder if Stick isn't behind all this......

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
awesome compilation....I love that "major law school" stuff.....sadly I imagine Lee has no friends at all, since noone in the real world would put up with a ridiculous lying blowhard for very long.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495
Every now and then I wonder if Stick isn't behind all this......

he's always a good suspect

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well I do have years of experience at it, I started gunsmithing when I was in diapers and appears I may need to repeat the performance if I get any older! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
awesome compilation....I love that "major law school" stuff.....sadly I imagine Lee has no friends at all, since noone in the real world would put up with a ridiculous lying blowhard for very long.

=============

There's a part of me that is hoping it's a intentional scheme and/or act. To think someone is actually suffering these flaws while raising children is rather scary.

This is one of those cases where I actually hope the joke is on us!

Last edited by isaac; 12/22/09.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I suspect it's not an act. I know of someone similar to Lee24. Not as bad, but just as delusional.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lee24 made Chuck Norris tap out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by camobikini
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Lee24.

Lee24 doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Lee24 has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Lee24.

Lee24 does not sleep. He waits.

Lee24 is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Lee24 is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Lee24 counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Lee24's beard. There is only another fist.

When Lee24 does a pushup, he isn�t lifting himself up, he�s pushing the Earth down.

Lee24 is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Lee24's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Lee24 can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Lee24 doesn�t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Lee24 can slam a revolving door.

Lee24 does not get frostbite. Lee24 bites frost

Lee24 knows where Jimmy Hoffa is!

GOA
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by cmg
Lee24 eats no honey. Lee24 eats bees.

So do skunks. They probably have other similarities as well.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I knew bees would bring you out of the cockpit!

Last edited by isaac; 12/22/09.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm sitting in a hotel room in EWR for 2 hours waiting to fly back to MIA. I had to see how the Lee24 thread was progressing.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Miami....can I tag along? It sucks here with 2 feet of snow and freezing temps.

I've had it with the stuff already.

Safe travels Mike and I hope you're going to be home with the family this weeekend.

William Arthur Ward

Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mike762
I had to see how the Lee24 thread was progressing.

Years of material and he makes more every day!

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
MIA is nice, but was cold for MIA last night-56F. We stay there tonight and tomorrow, then fly to MEM and end the trip Wednesday midnight. I'll be home for Christmas, and leave again on the Sunday following. You take care, and stay warm. It's cold here in EWR, with the wind gusting to 24Knots. Glad I'm not in it for long.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
All stories regarding Lee24 are great! Let's all contribute and host an event in his honor. Then we can all shake his hand and congratulate him on all his accomplisments.

We can hold it in his hometown so he does not have to walk 50 miles in a single day to participate (after all, we don't want the guest-of-honor to be too tired to educate us pool fools.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The never ending story.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by djs

We can hold it in his hometown so he does not have to walk 50 miles in a single day to participate (after all, we don't want the guest-of-honor to be too tired to educate us pool fools.

You find him, be sure to let us know where he is. It's almost a grail quest for some.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Lee24's agents once asked him if he would like to star in Brokeback Mountain , they haven't been seen since.Never ask Lee24 to act in a gay cowboy movie.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 6MMWASP, 358WCF, 13 invisible), 1,607 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.