Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
ET, I agree that the intel on this scumbag terrorist that would have been disseminated under GWB has been stalled under the current administration, because of the persecution of the intellingence community by Holder and the rest of Obama's czars that I alluded to in my previous post. But I don't give the Obamacrats as much credit for screwing up federal law enforcement as others do. I think the people in the field who are actually doing the work now, AFTER the fact, are almost certainly doing what needs to be done. From what I've heard and read the security breaches in Amsterdam were at least in part outside of American jurisdiction.

If the FBI's hands are indeed being tied by the Obama administration, then this Michigan lawyer's whistle-blowing can only do good. If the administration is as incompetent as I strongly believe it to be, the field work will get done no matter what incompetence happens up the chain, and no matter what the lawyer has to say.

Last edited by DocRocket; 01/01/10. Reason: clarification

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dco, whatever a field man learns is no good if it is not desseminated. The "wall" is a high level blockade that is VERY much due to the incompetence of the upper echelons of said agencies and the gov't branch they come under.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
No argument from me on that score. However, there is still good information-sharing at the lower echelons, and I know for a fact that there is a lot more 'unauthorized' interagency intel-sharing than the wall-building Obamacrats know of.

I'm not making excuses for the current administration by any means. But it really sticks in my craw when I read some of our members' denigrating comments about the quality of the rank and file of FBI, CIA, or LE in general. I usually don't rise to such bait, knowing the prejudices of many, but I'm in a pizzy mood today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand Doc. Unfortunately I had to work with federal agents quite often and the only ones who impressed me were US Marshals. The rest cause us more problems than they solved.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can't argue with you, as my experience is probably unusual due to the nature of the work I do with LE, which tends to be pretty much at the operator level. I've seen some good work done by people in FBI, DEA, the Marshals (U.S. and Air) and several other alphabet agencies. Then again, I've seen a fair share of "postmen with guns". But by and large, the individuals I've known/worked with have been solid professionals.

Like I said, just my two cents.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
172 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.