Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
I could care less about post count, the folks I listen too are the folks that make sense to me. there are a few trolls here, and a few dumbazzes, just cause they are a dumbazz, doesn't make them a troll..............Jeff, I'm talking to you!

Really? It means the world to me, it means everything, it defines who I am. Before I had 10K I had self esteem issues, but now I feel like somebody of stature.

Now I can tell Sitka to sick it up his azz and not feel fear when doing so. Sure, he's a moderator, we all know that, but were talking 10K, he wouldn't have the balls to moderate me now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Interestingly enough, only one person I think of as a primary "just likes to post stuff to get a reaction....'Look at me , look at me' troll" has posted in this thread...

There are others I may disagree with strongly but if I see their posts as trying to define a sincere view point I don't view that poster as a troll.... just misinformedcool

I would agree there.I've only seen one on this thread that I would slap into that category. I generally try to bite my tongue. I really prefer not to argue with other gun folks, but I'll admit,my BS tolerance has dropped with age.Some come here solely to incite. Others just have a difference of opinion. The trolls are fairly self evident.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Well i guess that many on this site are Trolls. There has to be enough room for many opinions and stating a different opinion should not result in an attack by the brain zombies from places like VA.

I have thick skin and don't care if Zombies like NIMROD go nuts on me. If it makes you feel better well blast away but I think it shows you for what you are and that is a narrow minded extremist. Freedom of speech is your right and mine as well and I promise not to treat you like crap. (respect Guys)

Walt

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Really? So that's why you pulled a JeffO and PM'd me, trying to smooth things over?

Last time I checked, chump, brain zombies had no chance to handle what I deal with daily. That it'd twist you, is a given.

Try again, and I'd wager you'd have better luck trolling for folks to buy the inflated weights of those sheefish than getting a bite on those buying that you outgun me in anything approaching a mental arena.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Some people around this fire, just get all out of sorts, when they don't see some all of the other folks moving in lockstep to their own beliefs.

Those tender - but shallow souls - prefer the "tyranny of the majority" - to any rational, logical, two-sided discussions. A lot of them go so far as to only watch news from stations that agree with their own pre-conceived beliefs. Talk about insular...

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Va you are as predictable as any guy on the site! My message to you was I don"t lie and if you want to send me your e-mail I will send you pics of what we kill and catch up here, I don't care if "I smooth things over with you" dude. You called me a lair and I am very willing to show you the pics of what we catch period. Feel the hook in your lip yet? Hold on I have another bite! Its you again!

VA if you want to see some good picks head to my business web site and there are plenty to go around including a 51 pound Sheefish on my fishing link. Hold on I feel another bite!

Keep up the good work!

Walt

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Some people around this fire just get all of sorts, when they don't see some of the other folks moving in lockstep to their own beliefs.

Those tender - but shallow souls - prefer the "tyranny of the majority" - to any rational, logical, two-sided discussions.

What?? Not Nimrod!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those tender - but shallow souls - prefer the "tyranny of the majority" - to any rational, logical, two-sided discussions.

Man, that's good, can I use that?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Va you are as predictable as any guy on the site! My message to you was I don"t lie and if you want to send me your e-mail I will send you pics of what we kill and catch up here, I don't care if "I smooth things over with you" dude. You called me a lair and I am very willing to show you the pics of what we catch period. Feel the hook in your lip yet? Hold on I have another bite! Its you again!

VA if you want to see some good picks head to my business web site and there are plenty to go around including a 51 pound Sheefish on my fishing link. Hold on I feel another bite!

Keep up the good work!

Walt

I've seen your site, and highly doubt your claims.

As for providing you with my e-mail address, I think not. I get enough spam.

Try again, Walt.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Get your fishing pole and lets go fishing!

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I only fish with folks I can at least attempt to like. Lie-berals, are not on that list.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by HawkI
Some people get along around here fine until they start pimping how dangerous lead bullets are .

Then they expose the schizophrenic tools/trolls they are grin..

Most here are above and beyond good company.

I don't know. I've seen some real damage done to meat and bones with lead bullets. Seem pretty dangerous to me. Depends on which end of the gun you're on, I'd think.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Funny smile

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I only fish with folks I can at least attempt to like. Lie-berals, are not on that list.

I am not that narrow minded. I like all of you guys, as long as you don't bit#h and complain all of the time. Fishing and hunting is common ground VA.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by SpecialEd
Originally Posted by HawkI
Some people get along around here fine until they start pimping how dangerous lead bullets are .

Then they expose the schizophrenic tools/trolls they are grin..

Most here are above and beyond good company.

I don't know. I've seen some real damage done to meat and bones with lead bullets. Seem pretty dangerous to me. Depends on which end of the gun you're on, I'd think.

SmartAZZ....

I could've been a little better with my phraseology wink

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's good to have a trolling thread, every now and then. helps to clear the air, and explain who we are, and from whence we came.

trolls and billy-goats. that's a Story from the early days. wink

there's probably a few seats at the RoundTable for a few trolls, goats, and Others. wink

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 40 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,290
Posts18,467,925
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.