Clearing out the shop, no more carpet in the house, project is done!

One lightly used Porta Nailer manual (not pneumatic) hardwood floor nailer. I purchased this new from Lowes and used it over about 18 months to install about 3000 sq foot of oak flooring in my house plus my FIL's. It was used by me and my FIL only. Not abused by derilect hired help. It is NOT one of those worn out POS ex rental store jobs. I found that when you keep the mag full (don't let it get down to 1-2" of nails) it will not jam. I guess more spring tension helps.

I bought one myself simply because I did not want to be stuck on a rental timeline, doing a room at a time over 18 or so months at my pace. This model has the ratchet ram, which allows you to use multiple swings to drive the nail which is helpful when you have skinny arms, and when working in tight places. This model may not be as fast as a pneumatic nailer, and since I was doing my own on my own schedule, that did not matter. I suspect this model is for the DIY user more than a professional.

Anyway, it is MADE IN USA (says on the box), not a Chinese Harbor Freight special. These are $239 new at Home Depot. Hammer and video plus a parts kit included. I'll sell for $120 shipped.

It looks like this:
[Linked Image]

Last edited by justsaymoe; 02/17/10.

Moe

"Pick out two!"