Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by isaac
Those of us who actually pay a hefty sum appreciate your concern,though!!

Hell, I figured you'd be all giddy giving that money to the government so they could buy Abdul Ahad some new shoes to go along with that new school and those new roads.

Well the big bucks going to halliburton puts a twinkle in the eyes.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The usual blather of the stupid and clueless. I think you've been voted into the Hall of Fame already.

Stop it--you're getting flustered......

Take a breath, I'm sure a Country Cubber will be along to chime in soon.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Casey...you're laughably silly. I'm trying to remember the last time you were capable of staying on a train of thought and relevant. I guess I have to go back to 09!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why are you so scared of Ron Paul Bob?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Scared?? That's silly. It's more of a focus towards those who actually believe he's capable of accomplishing a damn thing and the mindsets of those who could possibly entertain the idea of a candidate who believes 9/11 was an inside job, that he was capable of shutting down Fed agencies such as the IRS,Treasury,CIA etc.; that he could protect this country from foreign invasion by shutting down all our military installations and bringing every soldier home and that he simply wouldn't be ridiculed and laughed at by the entire world,our House and Senate and those outside of politics capable of reasoned thought here at home.

Tell me what you think he can do. You convince me he's not a loon and he's capable of accomplishing just 1 of his top 3 platform promises and I'll listen for a spell.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Scared?? That's silly. It's more of a focus towards those who actually believe he's capable of accomplishing a damn thing and the mindsets of those who could possibly entertain the idea of a candidate who believes 9/11 was an inside job, that he was capable of shutting down Fed agencies such as the IRS,Treasury,CIA etc.; that he could protect this country from foreign invasion by shutting down all our military installations and bringing every soldier home and that he simply wouldn't be ridiculed and laughed at by the entire world,our House and Senate and those outside of politics capable of reasoned thought here at home.

Tell me what you think he can do. You convince me he's not a loon and he's capable of accomplishing just 1 of his top 3 platform promises and I'll listen for a spell.

[Linked Image]

All in good fun Bob

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Convince you?.....Didn't Billy Graham try that chit with Homos with no luck?

I see no difference.lol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
let's be positive about this, guys. grin

if the incumbent has a challenger positioned further to the right, than he is, what's to lose??

the outcome will be that we get what we've already had, or better, we get someone more articulate with the same or better principles?

let's be positive, and think about the concept of Critical Mass. no, i'm not talking about fat-boys. i'm talking about increasing the base for our arguments. wink

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I see no difference.lol
=====================

Seriously A&8's...tell me how he is going to accomplish just 1 of his top 3 platform promises. I don't blame you for wanting to skirt it but now try the hard part instead of the mindlessly easy.

Convince me he can do it!! Just 1 thing!!

I'm all eyes and ears but give me about 40 minutes to get home.

============

Seriously A&8's...tell me how he is going to accomplish just 1 of his top 3 platform promises. I don't blame you for wanting to skirt it but now try the hard part instead of the mindlessly easy.

William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Scared?? That's silly. ... Tell me what you think he can do. You convince me he's not a loon and he's capable of accomplishing just 1 of his top 3 platform promises and I'll listen for a spell.

[Linked Image]
All in good fun Bob

.... [Linked Image]

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Casey...you're laughably silly. I'm trying to remember the last time you were capable of staying on a train of thought and relevant. I guess I have to go back to 09!!

To Democrats--most of whom we would consider liberal--RP is just another "conservative".

But it's the Big Government Republicans who RP scares the most...heck he might just catch on--if nothing else, RP sure hasn't gone away now, has he?

You want to talk about realistic?--RP doesn't have to get 100% of what he proposes, he only has to acheive a part of each of his ideas and philosophy of small government to efect some significant change.

But that would mean less government--and in reality you don't like that or want it.

Instead, you vote safe, get more of the same, and figure out some way to blame it on the other team.

And anybody that doesn't agree is "stupid"--go figure......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I see no difference.lol
=====================

============

How can you be "all eyes and ears" when you're at least 60% ass?grin

Apparently your furvor and hatred for Ron Paul has wound your thumbs into a tizzy. This modern phenomenom is known as.. "Blackberry Razzled"....which is to say that your NEED to discuss Ron Paul with such passion along with the utter loss of thumb control on the Blackberry indicates that your request from me, to "convince you", would fall on deaf ears.

Therefore you may have big ears and big eyes...but ya' still have more ass....which is weird 'cause I figgered' most lawyers were bigmouths.....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The usual blather of the stupid and clueless.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lolol

....I can't stop doing the Darth Vadar voice!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Therefore you may have big ears and big eyes...but ya' still have more ass....which is weird 'cause I figgered' most lawyers were bigmouths.....

This is just too funny grin

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
lolol

....I can't stop doing the Darth Vadar voice!
laugh I know. Right?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

I see no difference.lol
=====================

============

Apparently your furvor and hatred for Ron Paul has wound your thumbs into a tizzy. This modern phenomenom is known as.. "Blackberry Razzled"....which is to say that your NEED to discuss Ron Paul with such passion along with the utter loss of thumb control on the Blackberry indicates that your request from me, to "convince you", would fall on deaf ears.

=====================

Just what I thought. You haven't a frikken clue. Another one of the Paultards mesmerized by theory but haven't a clue as to implementing any of it. Don't feel bad though, RP suffers the same malady.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Another one of the Paultards mesmerized by theory but haven't a clue as to implementing any of it.
Well, at least you're no longer claiming we're all mesmerized by his sizzling charisma. A few more baby steps in the direction of reality, and you may eventually have a clue.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sorry Bob....tough drive home? I understand the frustration you feel living where you do.

Unlike you and the other sheep here I won't be someone elses mouthpiece if you're not smart enough to think "outside of the box" in political terms .....but cry and whine as it seems to fit within both parties' framework and MO (you know that acronym, right?). Nor am I inclined to indulge your need for circular debate.

This has been fun and I hope that you have a good night.

Keep flyin' you and the rest of the psuedo-cons' (is that mo' betta') flag....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If you can find where I said that I might consider you somewhat relevant and credible for the first time, but I doubt you're capable.

I've told you I am now completely aware of your limitations and realize you're not to blame. You're content with it and I shouldn't interfere with your bliss. Did you get in your 30-40 atta boy +1s today, you free thinker you?? I was thinking posting pics of your toys might have messed up your usual predictable pattern. There's always tomorrow.

William Arthur Ward

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 56 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,187
Posts18,465,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.