Hop To
J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Gents,

Here is a Browning B-92 rifle in .44 magnum I have up for sale. This is a gun I aquired about a year ago.

I own another one I have shot the heck out of for nearly 20 years, and I have have not fired this one since I bought it. The gun was made in 1981 and is in just about mint condition. VERY small handling marks. The gun looks as though it has barely been fired.

Thse little gun only weight about 5 pounds, 14 ounces empty. Hard to find in this condition any more.

My price is $595 plus $20 shipping CONUS to any FFL who accpets shipments from individuals.The price is firm, no trade offers please.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
pm sent

J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
PM replied to..

Gun is still for sale.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Amazing that this is still for sale. I paid $615 for mine a few months ago (used, but like new) and was happy as a pig in mud! These are about 100 times better constructed and finished than the import Rossi/Puma, etc etc guns. Not saying I don't like those, I happen to have a Rossi stainless 45LC, but the Browning is WAAAAAAAYYY NICER!!!

Good luck in your sale!

ken@the river
GO DUCKS!
J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Thanks, Ken..

They ARE the best quality m92 replicas that have ever been made IMHO.

If Winchester/FN currently imported the carbines form Miroku they would cost about $900+ new and would have a %^$# tang safety/rebounding hammer to boot.

At $595, I have no problem keeping the rifle. I'm darn sure not taking any less for it, since it can't be replaced for less. wink

Last edited by jim62; 02/18/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where is Hunter718? If he doesn't already have 4 of these, he'll take a good l@@k at this one.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I will take it!

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Trouthunter..

You have first dibs on the rifle.

PM sent with payment details.

To all gunmaker critics-
J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Well, It looks like this rifle is sold pending reciept of funds..

Thanks to all who looked .. wink

Last edited by jim62; 02/19/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I'm never on this site at the right time. (:-( If the deal falls through please let me know.

NRA Benefactor - Patron - Endowment - Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by w8d4it
I'm never on this site at the right time. (:-( If the deal falls through please let me know.
It's not likely....trouthunterdj is a man of his word!

J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
w8d4it..

In the highly unlikely even that happens.. you are next in line.

You'll probably have better odds buying a lottery ticket, though..LOL

I have done business with Vapodog before and coming from him, his opinion of "Trouthunter" is high praise, indeed.

Vapo is likewise a standup guy. wink

Last edited by jim62; 02/21/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Given that I've never one even $5 on the lottery I guess I won't hold my breath. But then again I keep buying lottery tickets!

NRA Benefactor - Patron - Endowment - Life Member
J
jim62 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
W,

Payment showed up today ...

Time to buy those lottery tickets. wink

To all gunmaker critics-

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,192
Posts18,465,818
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.