Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Allen,

Is the BC that you got with the bullet reversed? That's the info you really need.

Just trying to help you out here.

I think I'll be in deep yogurt this Spring at the matches.

Steve

GB1

Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE
Allen,

Is the BC that you got with the bullet reversed? That's the info you really need.

Steve

Of course it is! In fact, I'm going to let the professionals do it so I'm shipping all three bricks back to Winchester to have the reversal done. grin Want me to send yours too?

Allen

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Allen,

Why would I want the bullets in my ammo reversed? That's a crazy idea. You need to think this through a some more.

Been hitting the sauce a little too much lately?

A 12 step program may help.

And if I can help, please let me know.

Steve

Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE
A 12 step program may help.

It's twelve steps to my fridge for another Sierra Nevada and I note there are 12 beers in a half case. I've got the 12 step program covered. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LMAO

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What I find interesting in the data that Pugs provided in his initial post is that only Fiocchi, in their Biathalon load, has the unmitigated gall to attempt to foist an estimated BC off on us instead of providing BCs carved in stone and carried down off the mountain by Moses like everyone (including them on other loads) does.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
What I find interesting in the data that Pugs provided in his initial post is that only Fiocchi, in their Biathalon load, has the unmitigated gall to attempt to foist an estimated BC off on us instead of providing BCs carved in stone and carried down off the mountain by Moses like everyone (including them on other loads) does.

Do you think it's a conspiracy by Fiocchi to ensure the Italian powerhouse biathlon has an edge? wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think it's probably a holdover from Fiocchi's involvement with S&W relating to when S&W conspired with the government to take down the entire arms industry. wink

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Pugs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
All,

Well it took me a bit to get it done but the BDC turret is back and I finally mounted it on the rifle and got to the range. Gusty here so not a day to shoot any records with subsonic .22 but I verified that it's dead on with the WW subsonic data that I provided them. You can see the data is engraved on the top of the scope.

Here's what it looks like. I suppose if one were really interested you could have multiple dials for different loads. It's a full twist (360 degrees) from the 25 yard setting to the 125 yard setting and I'm nearly out of elevation adjustment. I shot 100 rounds at the various distances and it works well. Bill was $70 since the scope already had a turret on it. I like the smaller one compared to the target I had as I use this rifle for both field and range I thought the cleaner one had less chance of getting banged around.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allen, Bob Gephart the former owner of Bald Eagle Machine and now retired maybe just the guy to answer your query.

I'd try one of the BR forums and ask for a contact #.

He's a Pa. guy and rimfire was his thing if memory serves.

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Bump.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,313
Posts18,468,297
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.