Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

Rancho Loco, lets hear about him.

I hope you are asking rancho loco for his opinion here! He is definitely no troll!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Thank Christ on the some level of credibility, else I would have had to stick my big toe in the trigger guard of a shotgun.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
grin

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ask your self who started the attack. I can not defend myself?

Last edited by funshooter; 03/20/10.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by djpaintless
I realize I might be the only one of this opinion but I'll nominate Steelhead.

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ

Take time to know the measure of the man you and putting down or you just might find yourself on the short end of the stick.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figured there'd be a list by now.

I nominate OLDMAN1942 to be at the top of the list. This simpleton has the art of trolling down to a science. I stopped his flow of unwanted PM's cold turkey.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by okok
What would Stick fall under ? cool

A dumbphuck magnet?

I need to clarify my statement because I enjoy Stick... his knowledge and humor can add a lot to the discussion. He know WTF he's talking about but the delivery for some is too brash.....TFB. What I meant by a "Dumbphuck magnet" was that his haters are the ones so absorbed with him.

Steelhead---Sorry if that came off wrong it wasn't meant as an insult to you or Stick...quite the opposite.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I followed you, but the clarification was needed for the DP's to keep up.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Thank Christ on the some level of credibility, else I would have had to stick my big toe in the trigger guard of a shotgun.

You are NOT Hemmingway.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You are NOT Hemmingway.

Or you would figure out how to get both big toes into the trigger guard...

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well in my opinion, thee worst scumbag of them all and that is defined by one who among a string of unadulterated and easy to catch LIES, also sinks so low as to insult one's wife and family.
That disctinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

This turd also glommed onto a couple of my safari clients through here and hoodwinked them into a disaterous trip to Tanzania. Trying his hand at being an agent to a place he had never been and new nothing about. Luckily, have not seen him around lately. He had been banned from here at least once before taking on the new cybername MoccasinJoe. Troll is too nice a term, but I digress.

I'd like to know more if you care to PM me. I have this guys particulars if anybody needs to take any legal action against him. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This OP should go into wikipedia. Could very well become a standard.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
I figured there'd be a list by now.

I nominate OLDMAN1942 to be at the top of the list. This simpleton has the art of trolling down to a science. I stopped his flow of unwanted PM's cold turkey.

Seconded

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Thirded..

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by djpaintless
I realize I might be the only one of this opinion but I'll nominate Steelhead.

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ

Take time to know the measure of the man you and putting down or you just might find yourself on the short end of the stick.

It doesn't take nearly 40,000 posts to realize when someone is relating good information and personal experiences vs someone who is just trying to make smartass remarks. I'm sure somewhere in nearly 40,000 posts there are some good solid posts but most of what I read is someone puking stuff trying to be cute. I'm sure he doesn't like me much either.............................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well,.....Oldman1942 stole my inflatable pig ( literally KIDNAPPED her!)...and we're going to have a duel over it, somewhen.

Mebbe you and SH can arrange to join us, and we can sell tickets,....you know, make a weekend of it,....have raffles, drink and eat a lot,....

.....and than kill each other ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep, he is a wise guy. However his dumb act is just that, an act. The US Coast Guard does not take a dumb enlisted man and send him to college then make him an officer. They take only the brightest and the best.

Like Big Stick who btw pissed me off more than once, there is a tremendous wealth of knowledge and experience in Steelhead. He would be a welcome guest in my home any day of the week. That said, you are welcome to have your own opinion..... even if it is wrong. grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't have a picture of that old stinker with her,.....there was one posted once, and if the original poster would put it back up, I'd be much obliged.

I'm trying to find her, and offering a small reward.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Steelie would be welcome at my fire as well...he can take it as well as dish it...

Ingwe

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ingwe---your first order of business should be a fund raiser for Greg's new piggly wiggly. I mean seriously the guy is really hurtin.' I feel his pain all the way in VA. Maybe you can send Tom or John.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 69 invisible), 2,949 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,132
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.