Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 65 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 64 65
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Seafire
]

of course Jeffrey doesn't know things like southern boys do... people have just been known to disappear when they were out in the middle of the woods.....

wouldn't be hard to find out where he lived and contact a few of those good ol boys, who on the religious right, that he likes to complain about..

some days he should really be concerned about who he pisses on... he may not have a clue who else that person might know and what those people might be capable of doing...and he will never see it coming.....

but then, that is his concern, not mine..

keep running your mouth Jeff, but keep looking over your shoulder...you shouldn't make enemies of people you don't know real well...ya never know who they may know...

you be safe... we wouldn't want anyone on here to miss your wonderful presence on here..

Since this comes from a credible source- a proven right-wing nutjob who wants to kill over politics and says so publically- we'll use this as exhibit B in the "The Religious Right is full of violent idiots with no respect for the rule of law" gallery.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by ltppowell
If I recall correctly, it was you that had the 350 proof whiskey...

Yep, and it was GOOD schit.

Of course, unlike Texicans, I can handle my liquor.

Ouch! I could handle my liquor...just not everybody elses!

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They'll probably be one in the newspaper when he gets arrested.

You can't burn tires up there man..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Pat is the funniest Texan I've ever met.

Apologies to Bart, of course, but as funny Texans go, he's gotcha by a smidge........

Funniest TEXAN? Man, I thought we wuz a team.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
The "neighbor" behind us is a Lt. for the local smoke-eaters. Here's hopin' the wind isn't blowing that way or he'll come drink our booze.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
post a look out and have a hiding place for the booze handy if he starts over that way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you "Man Up" ( using your vernacular, elitist) and we all sit down and discuss this tree spiking bit,.....that you and your hippie neighbors endorse / lionize?

HMmmmm?

I mean,....all of the FACTS are on the table,....text, easily quoted, straight out of your High speed / low drag mouth.

Maybe a brief discussion of the REAL meaning of the word "Coward" is in order, too.

again,....YOUR words, none of mine.

Let it roll there,....Mr. "Monkey Wrench Gang".

Waiting here.

GTC

edited for incapacity to have a debate, and drool, and .....proof of my quals for Obama bucks.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/26/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

No [bleep] huh? How big a fire ya think a Prius tire makes anyway?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
[Linked Image]

Shut up you stupid bitch....you and your comrades put us in this mess.

When the [bleep] are you going to get that?

I didn't know JeffO and Oldliar were twin sisters! shocked

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't burn tires. Leaves a toxic mess behind, not to mention the steel bands.

Worse still is the pallet fires the kids have when they party up on the logging landings. They leave behind a million screw nails. Do NOT drive over a fire ring on an Oregon logging road.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
post a look out and have a hiding place for the booze handy if he starts over that way.

You'll need to send me BM!

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well I thought you were pretty damn funny.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You [bleep] up and blurted put something no man should say, not privatly, and sure as HELL not publically. And I called a spade a spade and called you on your [bleep]-up words. And you've been weaseling and waffling ever since.

Funny, same can (and has) been said about YOU Jeff on numerous occasions. Example, you're [bleep] up rational and philosophical outlook on abortion....

So, you say you're against those that have (or advocate) committed violence against other Americans to push their political agenda?

Then why does the President associate with three known and admitted users of violence to push their political agenda? And why do YOU support him?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ltppowell

No [bleep] huh? How big a fire ya think a Prius tire makes anyway?
'

Prius? It ain't like I'm a white shirt admin. type. That's just plain degrading.

Come to think on it, the only thing that's ever been in my drive for the last 10 years that isn't a 4x4 is the Vic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You'd be mopping up blood and have a dead body to hide if Buddy Moore came up there.

He is ferocious.

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W

Worse still is the pallet fires the kids have when they party up on the logging landings. They leave behind a million screw nails. Do NOT drive over a fire ring on an Oregon logging road.

Typical liberal.

Always thinking themselves smarter by stating the glaringly obvious from atop a high horse....

Like, duh.........

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Seafire
Cole;

all along chicken little has been making accusations..

but the only person on this thread who has advocating killing someone in particular has been Jeff O himself.

so the first guy on the list is Jeff O.

the other 11 guys are just the "silent majority" that support Jeff O.. but don't want to admit it from the obvious personal embarrassment that would accompany it..

its hard to publicly follow an idiot..

One only need go back and read page one and two of this thread to see it true origins before becoming perverted by double talk.

Some here have said these threads always become about JeffO, well, you all make these threads about JeffO. He usually states an opinion, usually one I disagree with, then the personal attacks by the masses steer the thread away from the subject.

No, no pal of JeffO, just can't stand mob mentality, something that seems to thrive around here.

BINGO

Not much in the way of intellectual honesty either, Crossfire wash your hands, remember the rope you hold is the same one yer pissn' up

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Tires and pallets make a good fire! Keeps the skeeters away too!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and diesel to get her going.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yaaa buddy!

Page 46 of 65 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 51 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,813
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.