-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
xposo HELLO ya jerk! The idea is stealth, ya know as in the neighbors aren't supposed to know. So if the CB short is as you put it, just as quite who is going to call the dumbas* cops, someone like you? IF THE NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW WHO GIVE A FLYING %? So in your opinion it's ok to break the law as long as it's not with a CB short? A pellet gun is OK but not a powder gun? WOW that is amazing logic. I have pumpers and PCP's and .22 and all are very good at doing what they do, but I will tell you all what, I don't want to get hit by any of them. A .177, or a .22 or my 25cal air gun will all hunt/injur you or a neighbor as easly as a 22CB short. RANT OFF and sorry if I offened anyone other then xposo. And I am glad you don't live in my neighborhood! You wouldn't like my muzzlebrake.

Originally Posted by xposo
Originally Posted by John_G
[quote/]That's a good idea, shoot a powder burner in a neighborhood, no one will call the cops. At least with a airgun, the cops will tell you not to shoot it. Will they say the same thing with a real rifle? Just saying, is that a good recomendation? Shooting a real gun where people are around?

No one's complained yet. Like I said, it's quieter than most air guns and the bullet isn't travelling any faster.

Yeah, no one's complained, YET. You think it's a good idea to tell someone to shoot a powder burner in a neighborhood, regardless if it shoots the same speed as a pellet? Just because YOU shoot one in your neck of the woods doesn't mean the rest of us would. We're reponsible, not reckless. Then again, I don't know what the laws are in Canada regarding firing live rounds in a neighborhood, but I know that you wouldn't catch me doing something that stupid. IT'S LIVE ROUNDS!!!

I've also shot those rounds before through my .22 Marlin. Both of my Co2 gun's and the rest that I didn't post pictures of are A LOT more quite than those rounds, and safer too. There are several ways to quite down a Co2 gun, it's also a lot safer to do this than to shoot live .22 ammo, regardless of power levels.

Live .22 rounds in a neighborhood?
I'm glad I don't live near you. [/quote]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I use the Super Colibri .22's (advertised 500 fps) in a cheap yugo bolt action trainer on Grackles in my front and back yard. Neighbors have seen me and don't give a crap as long as I'm dispatching the nuisance. I have a cop that lives 2 houses down from me and I don't even try to hide from him. But I'm in conservative West Texas.

Best day was when I shot 3 grackles with 3 shots. My Grandmom taught me how to keep them away for awhile. Kill a grackle (she did this with crows) and hang it in a tree with a cord or rope. It works....try it.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Get yourself a RWS M34 springer. They are quiet, easy to shoot and maintain, quick to load with no co2 or air bottles to mess with and will get the job done for around $200.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by hornet7722
xposo HELLO ya jerk! The idea is stealth, ya know as in the neighbors aren't supposed to know. So if the CB short is as you put it, just as quite who is going to call the dumbas* cops, someone like you? IF THE NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW WHO GIVE A FLYING %? So in your opinion it's ok to break the law as long as it's not with a CB short? A pellet gun is OK but not a powder gun? WOW that is amazing logic. I have pumpers and PCP's and .22 and all are very good at doing what they do, but I will tell you all what, I don't want to get hit by any of them. A .177, or a .22 or my 25cal air gun will all hunt/injur you or a neighbor as easly as a 22CB short. RANT OFF and sorry if I offened anyone other then xposo. And I am glad you don't live in my neighborhood! You wouldn't like my muzzlebrake.

Originally Posted by xposo
Originally Posted by John_G
[quote/]That's a good idea, shoot a powder burner in a neighborhood, no one will call the cops. At least with a airgun, the cops will tell you not to shoot it. Will they say the same thing with a real rifle? Just saying, is that a good recomendation? Shooting a real gun where people are around?

No one's complained yet. Like I said, it's quieter than most air guns and the bullet isn't travelling any faster.

Yeah, no one's complained, YET. You think it's a good idea to tell someone to shoot a powder burner in a neighborhood, regardless if it shoots the same speed as a pellet? Just because YOU shoot one in your neck of the woods doesn't mean the rest of us would. We're reponsible, not reckless. Then again, I don't know what the laws are in Canada regarding firing live rounds in a neighborhood, but I know that you wouldn't catch me doing something that stupid. IT'S LIVE ROUNDS!!!

I've also shot those rounds before through my .22 Marlin. Both of my Co2 gun's and the rest that I didn't post pictures of are A LOT more quite than those rounds, and safer too. There are several ways to quite down a Co2 gun, it's also a lot safer to do this than to shoot live .22 ammo, regardless of power levels.

Live .22 rounds in a neighborhood?
I'm glad I don't live near you.
[/quote]

Hey, $HIT for brains, I mean hornet722, I'm not the one condoning shooting live rounds in a neighborhood. But if he had to take out vermin, use a airgun instead of REAL bullets. A hell of a lot safer. So, Before you go off, GET YOUR $HIT STRAIGHT. By the way, YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SMALL DICK, THAT'S WHY YOU OWN ALL OF THOSE GUNS? You must also drive a lifted Ford 4X4, Hhmmm? Just a guess being from that part of the country.

S.W.A.G. it
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 22 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,645
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.