Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I still have a 308f with no scope, but, my .358 may get a scope some day, maybe not. No scoping some ole 30-30, and 30-30 is the only one I'd shoot, maybe a 250 if it came with shells.

GB1

S
SteveS Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Talk to me about a Mike Mount? Any contact info on it, and a photo maybe? Sounds like they are not in production yet.

Googled Mike Mount and didn't find anything. Sounds like options are available, though I'm not in a huge rush just yet.

Just getting ideas for different designs, what works and what is out there.
Thanks!

Last edited by SteveS; 04/10/10.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SteveS, Lightfoot ( Mike ) makes the mount shown on page 1 of this thread. [Linked Image] Try sending him a PM.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now listen,,,,,,,,,,,I know you're in sales. Where I work, sales is a pain because they sell an idea before it's even born and they we have to build it on a whim to meet the customer's demand. Salesman have a habit of paying attention to the wrong things. You asked a picture for the "Mile mount". Check post # 8 and tell me what you see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin smile wink wink grin smile

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by like2shoot
SteveS, Lightfoot ( Mike ) makes the mount shown on page 1 of this thread. [Linked Image] Try sending him a PM.

You made it WAY too easy for him!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin smile smile grin

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, he is from NH. grin

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

S
SteveS Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
First off, didn't remember that Lightfoot is Mike--been off this site for a while you know! grin

Second, from Mike/Lightfoot's first response, I didn't realize he was close to pulling the trigger on the project, or maybe taking orders already?

Mike, if you are getting close to it, let us know or drop me a pm on your progress?

LBK--how the devil did you remember I am in sales (from last year?) Guilty as charged!
Guess I didn't have enough coffee this am for sure

Thanks all

Last edited by SteveS; 04/10/10.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You see, that's the difference between a toolmaker and a salesman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toolamkers look for the easy way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just checked your profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago,,,,,,,,,,,,let alone last YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin Just DON'T drill any holes................................

S
SteveS Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Ah, forgot about profile--guess I'm getting like you (forgetful) shocked?

Thought the sales part might have been from last yr when you were interested in my other 99.

I wound up trading it at Alstead Gun Shop for a Hamden High Standard Trophy that I couldn't resist. But, got the 99 fever again grin as you can see!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
A bunch of us are!! were a bit north of taxachussets and a hell of a lot more to the right !!!! Don

IC B3

S
SteveS Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Well, gonna be off this post for a while--went to buy the gun in Taxachusetts and it was gone--bummer (I'd use stronger words but the forum administrator would censor me!)
Thought it's still be there too as it was only three days and kind of hidden in the back are of the shop--plus Mass. is big on shotguns only as it is so build up.

Must'a been another Savage collector!

I'll be lurking around and still looking for another

Thanks for the tips guys

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.