Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Somebody get a rope .

No, I'm not kidding, either.

GTC

Link: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Four-Mexican-nationals-charged-with-rape-murder-of-La-woman

On Sunday, less than 24 hours after the lifeless body of Angela Laudun, 33, was discovered in a remote area, Lafourche Parish Sheriff�s Deputies arrested and charged four Mexican nationals with her rape and murder.

According to the sheriff�s office, around 2:00 a.m., Saturday, the woman voluntarily left a Galliano bar with the men, at which time they drove her to a nearby house. Apparently, Laudin became concerned for her safety and tried to leave, but the men held her down and took turns raping her.

At some point, during the ordeal, she was strangled to death.

The men, then allegedly placed the woman�s body in their SUV, eventually dumping her in a heavily wooded area. A few hours later, the body was discovered by a man doing some work on his property.

Gonzalo Portillo Cortes, 20; Esdras Sanchez Garcia, 21; Louis Nava, 28; and Jose Castille Mareno, 23, have all been charged with aggravated rape and first-degree murder.

All four suspects work for Quality Shipyard in Houma, La., and while their employer claims that the men presented valid documents prior to their employment, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed a hold on them.

The alleged assailants are Mexican nationals and their interrogations had to be conducted in Spanish. They are currently being held in the Lafourche Parish Detention Center.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tie anchors to their feet and feed them to the gators, drop 'em in the nearest bayou! Remember, they aren't here, there is no illegal problem, that's what the goobermint keeps telling me daily. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gee Cross, the woman was clearly violating THEIR rights to gang bang whoever they wanted. They should get a free weekend with Nancy Pelosi. She wouldn't DREAM of violating their rights as illegal aliens.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wait 'til that "Machete" movie has made the rounds,.....

what a wonderful "Folk Hero" he'll make,......

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
way too much stuff like this going on. Liberals turn a blind eye to it all.

Last week, an illegal mex, a serial child rapist, did a 6 year old girl.

Still if this part of the story is true:
According to the sheriff�s office, around 2:00 a.m., Saturday, the woman voluntarily left a Galliano bar with the men, at which time they drove her to a nearby house. Apparently, Laudin became concerned for her safety and tried to leave, but the men held her down and took turns raping her.

then she damn sure bears a lot of the burden herself for the end result.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Sure, Sam.

......Very well adjudicated.

Whose case ya' tryin' next ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Real "Weeners"

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last one looks like he needs my Lions helmet before they put him on the bus for Jail. Would keep him from licking the windows. shocked They all look like they are upstanding members of society, they couldn't have done what was said..............As I was sayin' there are plenty of backroad bayous in Louisiana. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Sure, Sam.

......Very well adjudicated.

Whose case ya' tryin' next ?

GTC

don't be obtuse. Not saying she is to blame, but any woman going off with 4 guys at 2 AM, and later feeling for her safety is either an idiot or................

Ya gotta cover your own butt first, as there may not be anyone else to do the job later.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alligators gotta eat too don't they????

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Aren't they endangered, they need good nutritious food, wondering if bean power is good for Gators? shocked

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Save them gators! Don't you have a leaky oil well that needs plugged? smile

Dave
Sticks and stones may break my bones ... but hollow-points expand on impact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DownWind
Save them gators! Don't you have a leaky oil well that needs plugged? smile

Now that's a good one but I'm afraid they're a little too greasy to plug a well.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Isn't Houma Steelhead's current AO ?

I'd sure like to get his take on this. Galliano always was a

rough patch when I lived in those parts,....but that's MOONS ago.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/11/10.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send em home in a box.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Why would she volantarily leave with them? Is puzzeling

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dismemberment for gator bait would be fitting.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
That scenario is played out across the country every day. I personally see it in the day-to-day work I conduct.

The media says they are just coming here to work and pay taxes . What a lie!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

First those fine young men should be commended for their courage : it takes real guts for 4 males in their 20s to rape and kill a woman, specially when they cannot summon outside help.

Second they should be given an American passport : we don't want such shining characters to have to leave temporarily and be forced to come back by foot across the border.

Third they should be tried, condemned and executed, so that they can be granted free and eternal housing at minimal cost for the tax-payers.

But I am afraid the state of California is too confused and impoverished to be able to express proper gratitude and give them all they are owed.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. End of story.

At one with the gun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
698 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.