Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're not racist jokes, they're nationality jokes.

Besides, they're just jokes.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

GB4 (EMPTY)

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
the title of this thread is pretty self explan. why did you even open it if you are offended? meatball.

mercy triumphs over judgement
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I work with a guy that's of Hispanic roots. (Mexican) He pisses & moans more about the "Mexican" problem more than I do....

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The best Wetback joke I ever heard was from George Lopez.

One scene in his show, his wife is going to take the daughter to swimming lessons. And George quips:

"Swimming lessons? Why does she need to learn to swim? We are ALREADY here!"

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't Mexicans marry Blacks ?

The kids would be too lazy to steal .

See , I capitalized the races . Does that make it more palatable for you PC types ?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When sis and bro in law built their house they had a couple friends originally from mexico working for them. (legal immigrants, btw) Bro in law and nephew are here fishing this weekend so I asked if he knew any good jokes and we read this thread. He said he wishes he could remember them, those 2 mex's had the best and funniest wetback jokes he ever heard.

I believe him. Best pole jokes I ever heard were told by poles. Best bohemian jokes, by bohems. etc.

They're just jokes.
George Carlin was right.
"I believe you can joke about anything."
I'll add to it. Not only can, but should. People need to get over themselves...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
here's two:

There are three people at a bar. One is Mexican, one is Iraqi and the other is American. The Mexican gets a beer drinks it then he throws the glass in the air takes out his pistol and shoots it to pieces. He says in Mexico glass is so cheap we do not need to drink out of same glass twice. Then the Iraqi gets a beer and drinks it. He also throws it in the air and takes out his AK47 and shoots it to pieces. He says in Iraq we have so much sand that we too do not need to drink out of same glass twice. Then the American gets a beer and drinks it and throws the glass up. He then shoots the Mexican and Iraqi and catches the glass and says, "In America we have so many illegal immigrants that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice.

And for the law enforcement crowd:

How are a Mexican and a cue ball alike?
The harder you hit it, the more English you get out of it.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What did the Mexican firefighter name his twin sons?
Hose-A and Hose-B.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A small border town is infested with birds & the town has tried everything to get rid of them.One day at the town hall meeting,an old timer pipes up & says ,"I can get rid of all these birds,but it'll cost $100 k,and if you ask one question about my service,be prepared to pay $200k"
So later the councilman gets the comittee to agree & try this fella.
The guy shows up with a blue pidgeon & lets it go,out of its cage.It flies up,all the birds follow & leave.Blue bird comes back & gets in his box.
The councilman is freaked out & floored.Hands the old timer a check for $200 k & asks,"Do you have a blue Mexican ?"

Last edited by VinceM; 06/12/10.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Bighorn
Please,
take this somewhere else. It doesn't belong in the Campfire.

Geez, I'm german/czech descent and laugh my azz off at those jokes, and I'm an Aggie at heart and those are good too..

I'd say instead of taking it elsewhere, get a life.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
295 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,018 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,822
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

ROW 1
ROW 2
Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
ROW 3
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
TD RANDOM