Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I Know !

Let's play find the body parts !

GTC

Total brutality

In Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, late on Tuesday, the various dismembered parts of a man�s extremities were found scattered on several city streets within an area of four blocks. Arms, legs, the torso and hands dumped on various street corners and blocks caused fear for neighbors and witnesses. The victim�s head was found stuck on top of a fence.

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nota.php?id_nota=520475

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's always the " blowing up a rifle " thread .grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laredo police spokesman Joe Baeza deflected the concerns of citizens with what I see as utter contempt. He said there was no spillover violence onto the US side and "We were getting reports from people who live on the river's edge that they could hear gunfire and explosions from the Mexico side," Baeza said, "We didn't have any incidents on the American side. It's hard for people to understand who don't live here ... They're not Vikings, they're not going to invade us, it doesn't work that way."

Who called in the clown? This guy is a riot.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He'd better be glad they're not Vikings full of Reindeer piss and coming all Berserk! Make Zombies look like a Girl Scout picnic!

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Since March Los Zetas abandoned their stronghold in Reynosa and moved to Nuevo Laredo, just across from the border with Laredo, Texas. There are estimated to be over 1,000 Zeta members there.

Haven't read this thread yet. So I'll probably be back.
but.... one thing I see perfectly clear. If it's safer to work from this position than that one over there, who in their right mind wouldn't move?
Our Federal Government is so totally pathetic it's... it's... totally pathetic.
I can't help but wonder if we wouldn't be better off living under the Cartel's dictatorships... at least they're men of action.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Word broke late last night that Laredo police have requested help from the federal government regarding the incursion by the Los Zetas. It appears that the ranch owners have escaped without incident but their ranches remain in the hands of the blood thirsty cartels.

See?

If the Fed doesn't make a move, and FAST, we gots us some serious problems.
And I don't think anyone, except those under direct fire, are going to be taking much of it out on the Mexican Cartels...
Know what I mean?

These tuck-n-run, duck-fr-fun, [bleep]' people gots to go.
NOW!

And I ain't talkin' 'bout the Cartels, neither....
(I'm still readin')

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh well....

More fun to come, count on it.

At any rate it's long past time for action.
Serious action.

I still stand by what I said. Feds and media better get their act together or the [bleep] is gonna hit the fan.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
just talked to my brother he's on location right now. he told me its actually been pretty quite lately because the river has been real high with all the flood water, which has kept the smugglers from crossing as easily. he's going to ask around about this and call me back when he gets a chance

Hey, what company is drilling there that your brother is on... thats a lot of Briscoe land there and Rosetta had a LOT of that.... one of our good friends is the head of drilling for Rosetta....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Fini :

American Patrol Report
Texas hoax
The American Patrol Report has just spoken to a reliable source in the Laredo area about the so-called Zeta takeover of ranches. -- Besides a repudiation by Laredo Morning Times, he says the idea is silly. The Rio Grande is running very high and the Border Patrol patrols this area in air-boats. The terrain is very difficult and any "invading" force would be cut-off from any possibility of a return to Mexico. Besides, he said, the Mexican cartels don't have to invade ranches along the border... they buy them.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the Mexican cartels don't have to invade ranches along the border... they buy them.

Now thats using the ol noggin.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The south Texas ranches I used to hunt on employed the hell out of illegals. Gut and skin your deer for $5. One ranch was just outside Laredo. Wonder if they still do???

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 945 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,178
Posts18,465,524
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.