Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
"pop" as in explosion or savage beating? No pun intended..

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
BP-B6

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Good to see rational logic here knowing that Nip Aborts are junk made for the gay community.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
An Explosive Beating...(the best kind)............

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
They make Tikka look viable and THAT is rather something............

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Hate when that happens... ...... .. ....... ...... ..

The view one sees is his own
Practitioner of the ancient art of skank fu
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see the unemployed have been in stick's tree house practicing the secret handshake.

Listening to Cher and Maroon 5 no doubt.

Irritatedovery,

I shot about 35,000 rounds a year when I shot Western 3 Gun, so once again you are talking out of your bung hole about something you know nothing about.

Ol' Jorge has you pegged.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Your story,tell it however it most soothes your realities.

Just keep typin',as the hilarity is off the chart!.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me guess your reality Mr. stickums,

Divorced, no kids, at least none that will talk to you, marginally employed if at all.

All you got is trying to be the class clown...A permanent 14 yr. old.

Couldn't happen to a better chap.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
WOW! You are more stupid than I'd thought and bid that end of the spectrum heavily.

At least you've a vivid imagination to fuel your dreamss.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would love to stay up and chat but us adults have a big day with the family tomorrow.

I'm sure it won't be as fun as drinking beer and burning fire ants with your magnifying glass.

Laffin'. Big Stick huh?

You got nothing.

Later zero. wink

IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I should hang some pics of my kids doing,what your's dream of.

But it isn't your kids fault,they gotta suffer the hands of fate...(at least for a while)..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't know goblins could reproduce? Learn something every day!

Burn some ants for me tomorrow...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The list of things you don't know,would make The Guinness Book.............

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Grasshopper
Rich,

I believe that the dislike of the A-Bolt is a holdover from the "Cult of the Big Stick". If you've been around long enough to remember him, you'd likely understand.

For the benefit of the newer folks, Big Stick was a rather charismatic fellow who hung out here for a few years until he got bored with us. He developed a fairly large following in a fairly short time. ..........
It also seems Mr Stick harboured an extreme dislike for Trashco scopes, A-Bolts, and Savage rifles.... amoung other things... smile But I digress....

Grasshopper,
Thanks for sharing your insight on this issue. Are you SURE that this "Big Stick" isn't still posting here on occasion under another alias? I think he's still around....unfortunately.

Seems he morphed into "Boxer", his newest handle. Sounds like the same old Larry, maybe a bit more incoherent and with less good info than from times past. The guy is intelligent, is a great photographer and seems to know a good bit about rifles and long range turrets.

He did have an effect on the Fire culture, pushing the Kimber Montana rifle (I think coining the term "Montucky"), WSM (Whizzum may also be his term) calibers, especially the 7 "Whizzum", Leupold scopes (particularly fixed power 6X) with turrets, McM stocks with swirly paint, Talley L.W. scope mounts, etc.

Currently, he seems more involved with baiting posters into pizzing tournaments, the more pizzed he can get them, the more sarcastic and personally insulting he becomes. To me he appears angry and vindictive, prowling the Fire, continually looking for a fight. At least in the past, he was known to be very helpful, at times, with at length explanations of technical issues that made good sense. I don't see that anymore.

Reportedly, he got in trouble with the Fire mgt., pizzing on certain sponsors' shoes. He is good for hits on the Forum and I guess he can do his thing as long as he picks his pizzing partners more carefully, excluing revenue positive sponsors, of course. Hits are good for advertising sales, pizzed off sponsors, not so good for business. So, I guess Big Stick (Boxer)et.al., is just a cog in a greater economic wheel. As long as the net effect is deemed revenue positive, OK. But, if not, back under the bus he goes.

IMHO,

DF

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
574 members (10gaugeman, 12308300, 160user, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,736
Posts18,401,088
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.