-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys are funny,.....Sick, but funny,.....

Well see, there is one we agree on.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Beautiful and well-done.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
laugh

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's "Today's banner"

pretty much on the beam,......Spencer DOES fail to mention that the "Suspicious Vehicles" have been coming and going offa' that far ridge to the South alla' the last week,.......cruising around on that Old Ford gave me good perspective on that. Hell, maybe I was the only one that noticed.

Link: www.americanpatrol.com

Rally at the Ranch
American Border Patrol Flags Provide Backdrop
Glenn Spencer -- American Patrol Report -- August 16
From left to right: Sen. Russell Pearce, J.D. Hayworth, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio. American Border Patrol placed flags on the fence for the Fourth of July.
Sunday found almost 2,000 people standing near the border fence that had been decorated with thousands of American flags placed there by American Border Patrol for the Fourth of July. At one point, J.D. Hayworth, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce gathered in front of the flags as the media moved in. Each flag had a note from an individual American expressing concern over border security.
Everyone I talked to said the rally was a tremendous success. A crowd that showed tremendous energy - despite the heat, cheered speaker after speaker. Most had traveled more than 100 miles to reach the remote border location.
I was proud to have had this rally on my border ranch and to have hosted the speakers at my nearby home. I was also very proud of the volunteers who moved the traffic and provided security. Equipped with proper communications equipment, they worked as a seamless team.
The rally went off without a hitch, despite three protestors who snuck in. ABP's Cessna TU-206 did spot some suspicious vehicles approaching the rally from the Mexican side, but they quickly realized they were being watched and backed off.
After five years the U.S. media finally visited ABP's border operation. I hope it isn't the last.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Crossfire, thank you for your attention to this border problem. You being on the front lines of this governmental clusterfudge, I'm sure it sickens you to see what's happening to this nation. You have my support and thanks. Mark

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by isaac
Has anyone heard from the good man?? I watched the news and called the Heat and nowhere did they have a guy with the first name of Greg in custody!

He was captured and taken across the border... interrogated... brutally...

But all they could get out of him, as he looked at them with his right eye twitching uncontrollably....

BARKOFF!!!! BARKOFF!!!!

In disgust they just dumped him back across, he got up, slapped the dust off himself and flipped them the bird, Pinche Mejicanos... they flipped him back, Loco pinche Gringo...

the saga continues...

Kent

i wasn't gonna post this, but now you force me. When i went to crossfires home i told my wife to play along. I wasn't sure crossfire would remember what i looked like, so when he came to the door, i said hi, i'm from california, and my name is barkoff, or bristoe, can't remember which. Thought i would get his goat. He just looked at me for a moment, and said, oh Hell, come on in.
I started laughing and told him who i was.
But that should tell you something about the good guy he is.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by isaac
Has anyone heard from the good man?? I watched the news and called the Heat and nowhere did they have a guy with the first name of Greg in custody!

But all they could get out of him, as he looked at them with his right eye twitching uncontrollably....

BARKOFF!!!! BARKOFF!!!!

In disgust they just dumped him back across, he got up, slapped the dust off himself and flipped them the bird, Pinche Mejicanos... they flipped him back, Loco pinche Gringo...

the saga continues...

Kent

i wasn't gonna post this, but now you force me. When i went to crossfires home i told my wife to play along. I wasn't sure crossfire would remember what i looked like, so when he came to the door, i said hi, i'm from california, and my name is barkoff, or bristoe, can't remember which. Thought i would get his goat. He just looked at me for a moment, and said, oh Hell, come on in.
lmao

Barkoff, don't be thinkin' you'll get a pass now. heheheh

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Keep on keepin' on. Every single person who is educated about this problem will help the overall cause of securing the border.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Never was a doubt in my mind.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

BARKOFF!!!! BARKOFF!!!!

Thanks for the gut-bustin' laugh of the day!

Scott

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Thank you, all, who made it down there.

Too far for the road trip, but you are in and on a LOT of minds these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wee update :

American Border Patrol sc
Rally count
Glenn Spencer reports that an activist neighbor who complains about everything counted 635 cars entering the rally at the ranch yesterday. At an average of 3 people per car, that would put the rally attendance at 1905. Spencer reports that almost 100 people entered the rally from his end of the ranch, putting total attendance at more than 2,000.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn I wish we could get a tea party candidate to win the white house. Not one riding the tea party coattails but a serious one that will follow the "plank" to the letter no matter what.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I wonder if we'll hear even a peep in the media about it... (Rhetorical question, sadly.)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oulufinn
I wonder if we'll hear even a peep in the media about it... (Rhetorical question, sadly.)

You gotta quit smoking whatever it is you are. even thinking the MSM would report something like this is delusional. smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where is ABC, NBC and CBS????

Old cat turd!

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.