Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Rman
Shoot a large glass jar full of water with a 6.5mm bullet at 100 yards. You're going to find glass everywhere, including the direction the bullet came from.

R.
.............The structure of glass, is not the same as a human skull. Firing a bullet into a glass filled with water, is not the same as a human skull filled with brain. Glass will have a greater tendancy to shatter into hundreds of pieces rather than a human skull.

you've never found blood or blowback body parts on the shooter's side of a dead deer? I have.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Rman
Shoot a large glass jar full of water with a 6.5mm bullet at 100 yards. You're going to find glass everywhere, including the direction the bullet came from.

R.
.............The structure of glass, is not the same as a human skull. Firing a bullet into a glass filled with water, is not the same as a human skull filled with brain. Glass will have a greater tendancy to shatter into hundreds of pieces rather than a human skull.

you've never found blood or blowback body parts on the shooter's side of a dead deer? I have.
.........Not talking about deer or a bullet`s effects on deer. There will be alot of skull fragments when impacted, but not to the degree of glass.

I`m still not buying that an entrance wound to a human skull can cause nearly as much damage as an exit wound to a human skull.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No one except those with predisposed fantasy seriously argue against the unequivocal forensic evidence that the bullets entered the President's body from the rear.

And, again, you have shown nothing by way of any factual evidence or proof to support your assertions and your opinion just isn't going to cut it.

Last edited by isaac; 08/26/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No one except those with predisposed conspiracy fantasies seriously argue that there was a giant conspiracy and a handful of extra shooters that gunned down Kennedy.

smile

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Read the book "The Life and Times of a Mafia Kingfish".

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It sounds like you consider the team of doctors hastily assembled to try and save JFK as incompetent to understand what they were seeing with their own eyes , immediately following the event .

By the late seventies when I was his patient ,Dr. Lito Porto was considered one of the top five nuerosurgeons in the entire world .I recall reading an article about a mountain climber in S.A. who suffered a severe brain injury . Porto was flown down there to operate .

Understand , I didn't get any of this from google so it may be wrong .grin

Again , Porto told me that the autopsy photos didn't match up with what he saw with his own eyes .

You and Isaac would take the word of forensic guys [ aren't they doctors , also ?] looking at pictures instead of a world class doctor's eyewitness testimony . I think they call that being blinded by science !grin.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You obviously aren't following along or looking at the links provided clearly disproving your claims. Your bud doctor was not one of the immediate treating neurosurgeons. Lastly, what those doctors saw was a bloody pulp,period. How about MaGruder, his assistant and both Connally's who eyewitnessed the incident and all of whome stated brain matter flew towards all of them. Of course, you may have some issue with their testimony,being eyewitnesses, and all. Lastly, as stated and with the link shown earlier, every doctor ACTUALLY involved with that frantic 20 minutes, agreed with the autopsy findings. Maybe your buddy was jealous of that whackjob Grossman who also claimed to have been in the ER.

You may not have obtained your info from Google but you haven't obtained anything you've stated from any credible,reliable source as far as I can gather.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by stevelyn
"Oswald did not do it."

Well no [bleep]? I admire your honesty.

That ain't my quote dude.

BMT

I know that. I wasn't trying to imply it was.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
OK, thank you.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well , yeah , really he was one of the first . He was only a resident at the time and was the first to call attention to an apparent entry wound on the LEFT side of the head . And his boss at the time , the chief nuerosurgeon , didn't agree with the autopsy findings and neither did the head anathesiologist.

I did go to google a few minutes ago and entered " Dr. Lito Porto" and the first hit is a quote from some book called " High Treason" which claims he was the first to call attention to it and the other doctors concurred .

There is a bunch of far out stuff in there as well . In fact , the title is " Jackie shot him " !

I was surprised to see that about four or five places down the list pertaining to Porto is [ drum roll here ] my post on here made about an hour prior to my request for info .

I might start using that "google" deal more . I just need to learn how to copy the stuff I find .

OTOH ................ Dove season opens Wednesday .grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The next thing that always struck me as improbable was the notion that a "conspiracy" arranged the killing. Such persons would be presumed to have money, resources, the ability to plan the crime, etc.

Taking a head shot at someone riding in a moving car, surrounded by security seems a low percentage shot. Yes, I know our SEALS shoot pirates in bobbing boats with no problem, but a shooter of similar skill would still be taking the risk with numerous spectators around, which would likely cause arrest. Apparently a careful planner might have learned of the plexiglass cover for the limo, further worsening the odds. It seems to me people with resources would pick a safer, more sure situation. It was Oswald's only opportunity.

Kennedy had plenty of skeletons in his closet - mistresses, etc. Again, for "an evil conspiracy" out to get JFK, it would seem much easier and safer to just arrange for something really embarrassing to happen to JFK, ruining his legacy and chances for re-election.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by isaac
No one except those with predisposed fantasy seriously argue against the unequivocal forensic evidence that the bullets entered the President's body from the rear.

And, again, you have shown nothing by way of any factual evidence or proof to support your assertions and your opinion just isn't going to cut it.
.............Then you are discarding the medical eye witnessess at Parkland and the medical eye witnesses at Bethesda as well. Not only that, you are discarding all of those eye witnesses, who were there, who thought that at least one shot was fired from the knoll. That`s why dozens ran towards the knoll immediately after the assassination to find a shooter. Were they all wrong at the same time?

One shooter! Two? Three? It all hinges on the condition of the president`s head. Either there was a large gaping hole in the back of the skull or there wasn`t. If there was, the only conclusion you can realistically come to, is a 2nd shooter at the knoll area. Other than those medical autopsy drawings (forgeries), submitted to the Warren Commission as evidence, what evidence do you have, which can dispute the existence of a large gaping exit hole at the rear of the president`s head? An interview from an actual Parkland eye witness? A Bethesda eye witness?

My opinions, are not based on my own seperate opinions. My conclusions are based on what the Parkland doctors said they saw, plus what the Bethesda X ray techs also saw, who all confirmed, that there was a shot to the head from the front. The Parkland doctors also confirmed, that before the throat wound was surgically expanded to insert a tube for trach work, the throat wound "was a small wound of entry", meaning a shot also from the front. Can you also produce evidence which disputes frontal entry to the throat?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In most of the novels involving sniper shootings of people in civilian life , the shooter stalks his victim , plans a shot based on the victim's movements .

Here , we have Oswald , if he acted alone , fortunate enough to have his target come driving by Oswald's workplace in an open car , offering what is a relativly easy shot .

Lots of folks with money and other resources had no use for JFK , so there is no shortage of motives .

Events subsequent to the shooting of JFK , actions taken by the Federal Gov't for the most part , ensure that a proper investigation will never take place .

As I said earlier ;"I don't have to ascertain the source of the oder to know that something stinks " .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
� Understand , I didn't get any of this from google so it may be wrong .grin

If it isn't pedigreed by Snopes.com, it's gotta be wrong.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look, Friend Ken [ us old guys don't have to call you DR. , you said so yourself when you first stumbled into the light cast by this campfire years ago ] I still struggle posting a picture on here and you introduce a whole new deal I'm supposed to master if I'm to be accepted into the " Inner Sanctum " .

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Joe DiMaggio,... and that's all I'm sayin'! whistle wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JFK forbade the media to refer to him as "Jack."

Eisenhower remarked "As long as I live, I'll answer to 'Ike.'"

As long as I live, I'll be � to anybody � jus' plain ol' "Ken."

edited to add �

( � except to certain lovely Honorary Daughters � preteens to middle 'ties � who hug me and call me "Uncle Ken.")

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The old radio show "The Inner Sanctum" used to open and close with the sound of an eerily creaking door opening and closing. I used to imitate the sound of that creaking door to give my kid brother the hopping heebie-jeebies.

It always did. Especially in the dark of our bed room. Always good for a Big Brother giggle.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The "Mob" had one of the best Motives.

Run for your life,surrender or stand up and fight!
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (007FJ, 160user, 163dm, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 3,130 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,063
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.