-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And put it on the mehican side of the line. Call it a DMZ!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
And put it on the mehican side of the line. Call it a DMZ!

And if ya really want to do it right, and drive the point home, make the illegals caught throughout the 50 States do the work... chain gang... in pink jump suits. Release them on THEIR side when they're finished.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ps

And give them their damn flags back.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That all works for me.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ooooops; your arguements(or lack of them) keep getting weaker, and you try to fall back on some kind of delusional heir to the throne syndrome. Your pizz poor at best, when it comes to intellectual reparte, and even worse when attempting to pull that "holier than thou" stance of trying to brush off questions when they point right at your big azz.
Your all right when posting your usual cut-N-paste rants, but when asked a pointed question, or refference your personal history....man do you start crawfishing, almost comical to watch, but with some consideration, it's almost pathetic.
Ariba con los vasos amigo....one more round:) (hic)...what you swillin tonight?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Listen, Azzwhole,.....nobody's PRESSING you with a lot of questions about your "Mind Altering substance " past,are they?

...and I'm not in the dock, in some fuggin' courtroom to answer your "but when asked a pointed question, or refference your personal history." bullchit.

We're emphatically NOT " arguing ", and I have nothing on the go in that regard to "Get Weaker"....and it's more then clear who's "pathetic" here tonight.

You're a [bleep] sick troll,......go back under your bridge

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Whats for dinner tonight ooops?......a big water glass of popov, or are you high rollin' tonight, and poured a dixie cup full of MD 20/20?
Can you answer just one question, which you alluded to with a large helping of bravado earlier....how many room temperature wets have you found out in the pucker brush?....it aint a hundred is it? it ain't 50 is it?....it aint 10 or 5 or 3....it's none isn't it?
Take a deep breath, think honesty for just one second, toss back a puzz full of that cheap wadka your guzzlin' and give just one straight answer??????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you, or that pack of old gossiping pussies ( your "Geezers") that you ran / run with, and that you are being "Advised By" actually KNEW anything about me, you wouldn't have to ask that question,.....

as noted,.....you know very little or nothing about me,...and I'd just as soon keep it that way.

Stay AWAY from my match,.....Please

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hilarious actually....your silence on the questions is deafening. Your a phony putz, I know it, you know it, and the half dozen men I spoke to about you know it.

If your right.........how can so many be wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You, and your "Men"(if it's who I think you're talking about) are a bunch of gossiping girls, in all actuality.....and I would note that WEAK animals run in packs.

I'm sure you're all up to speed on the "Draft Dodger" inside skinny those cornholers hatched out, too ?

How be we put some SERIOUS money down on the table, Little girl,....and we'll all have a good laugh ?

I mean SERIOUS money,...and we can get a squared away wager organized, right here beside this fire,....OK ?

GTC

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ok; I got lost for a minute in your obfuscation, lemme shake the roar of bullchit from my ears, and I listen really close.

Ok, h o w, m a n y d e a d w e t s h a v e y o u f o u n d?????
Simple question, should be a quick answer???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More then I care to think about, ......and YOU need a smack in the chops, maybe 5-6.

GTC

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ahhh...now we are getting closer to the answer. Im sure none is more than you care to think about, so in a round about way(like pulling gawd damned teeth) I get your honest answer......none.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You don't have the GUTS to look me in the face and talk the way you do here mister,......(note SMALL m)

And your opportunity to get together in a 'Sportsmanship' environment you've pretty much blown. I'd kinda' think that was your idea, from the get go.

Anyhow,....You certainly are quite the troll, ....aren't you.....?

One of the mouthier ones I've seen.

GTC

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Finally! we can agree, that your answer is absolutely none.

Whew, that was a taxing endeavor, pulling the truth from old ooops. Hey; most men know, other men, like to stand out in the crowd by making their stories just a bit bigger, more exciting, more intrigue filled than the next guy, it's human nature I guess, for the weaker to look meaner with a good story.
I like a good liar, they are at least entertaining...a bad liar pizzes me off, because they make the assumption that by not challenging them, one believes their bullchit.....you my friend; are a bad liar!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You have the guts of a damned sewer Rat, you sickening, perverted "Anonymous" Bastard.

I'll agree to thank you to stay the [bleep] away from me,.....and that's about it.

GTC

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Nothing worse than a mean drunk; or at least one who thinks he's mean, because your swinging like one:) lots of wild blows, just can't make a connection, yer a hoot ooooops!

have another pull off that bottle of cheap whiskey, the likker is talkin' bigger that the drinker about now:)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speakin' of cheap whiskey,

I think I'll piss the remnants out in one of those water coolers if I ever see one.

W
W
I might be able to shed some light on this subject. I am the president of Water Station, a non-profit group that establishes and maintains emergency water sites in California.

What we do not do is guide or help anyone in crossing the border, provide assistance in finding work, shelter or hide anyone who has crossed the border. What we do is leave water along some of the desert trails that people use.

We have permits from the BLM and California State Parks, as well as other agencies and landowners with jurisdiction, and we maintain an excellent working relationship with the U.S. Border Patrol. We just completed our eleventh year working in San Diego & Imperial Counties.

It amuses me when I see the hypocrisy of people who claim to believe in Conservative principles, but who advocate vandalizing our stations. One of the main tenets of Conservatism is a respect for private property and yet here they are advocating the destruction of our private property.

If you have any questions (even one you might think are difficult), I'd be happy to answer them.

Ben

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Waterboy!

Momma told me yu wuz de' debul. grin

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 42 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.