G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Beyond bizarre......you.

GTC

when those illegal aliens cross through your private property, feed and water them, and wave them on through to become parasites in some other State. you'll be redeemed for your willingness to ignore the Sovereign borderlines, and point the illegals toward the Welfare State.

Farmers will rejoice at your willingness to ignore the Borderline, so that their profits may increase.

private property be damned. it's just a sub-set of the National borderlines, isn't it? and now you've conceded that your property line isn't worth defending. what is your fall-back position? do you have one??

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You apparently haven't been paying attention to cross's previous threads. If you think he's advocating the entry of illegal aliens into this country, you must surely be hitting the bong a little too much.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Gus,
At one time in the past, your ancestor's (and mine) were parasites also. They worked hard to build their place (and now yours and mine) in this society. Give people a chance to work hard and build their place. No doubt, there's a bad apple in every group, but I think we're casting too large of a net over immigrant issues if we can't deal with internal social issues.

Not only farmers use low wage workers, look in the back of your favorite restaurant, hotels, construction companies, landscaper, etc...pretty much anything that involves hard manual labor.

Not trying to change your mind, just trying to show you another point of view.

Last edited by tweebe; 12/09/10.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You apparently haven't been paying attention to cross's previous threads. If you think he's advocating the entry of illegal aliens into this country, you must surely be hitting the bong a little too much.

ok, fair enough. let cross's position hold.

why aren't ranchers, farmers, other landowners stopping the illegals from crossing their tax-paid land? given, they may be out numbered. but, there's the first line of defense, the county Sheriff's department, backed by the Governor, and the National Guard.

noone crosses onto private land without permission except the Game Warden, and other LE.

we pay taxes for protective services. the Governor's job, in part, is to back the responsibility of the LE officers. i would hope the Federal Gov't would choose to back the Governors. if not, it's time for a re-think.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I agree to keep the border safe & protected, but a song about shooting Mexicans is a little ridiculous IMO. Even if it's meant to be a joke.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slg888
I agree to keep the border safe & protected, but a song about shooting Mexicans is a little ridiculous IMO. Even if it's meant to be a joke.
Exactly!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Exactly!

+100000000

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

geez, you'se guys. we're spending more to protect the borderlines between Afghanistan and Pakistan than we are protecting our own borderlines. it is a joke, right??

insurgents are coming in under the radar, and we defend the practice. what are we aiming for?

farmers need low cost labor, especially the ones who won't invest in high technology type harvesting equipment. i'm not suggesting they're greedy, they're just trying to make a buck, any way they can.

it looks like the cross-roads are coming into view. we'll knock down the borderlines, or we'll enforce the borderline boundaries. which will it be? i have no clue, but the answer and decision is fast approaching.

Katy bar the door in any event. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Crossfire and a bunch of us are 100% border enforcement and have voiced our opposition to illegal immigrants and illegal immigration.
Apparently people that don't live along the border will never understand or know what comes across. I am privileged to see all this illegal immigration first hand. BELIEVE me they come from everywhere in the world and cross the southern border. Its not just Mexicans. Anyone that believes that is ignorant and doesn't really know illegal imigration.
Maybe if people understood that its not just mexicans but people from all over the world, maybe the liberals and Mexico wouldn't be so chapped at the whole immigration debate.

I gotta agree with crossfire on this 100% this is very unproductive and actually I feel its racist and does nothing to help our cause to fight illegal immigration. I am actually getting pretty pist hearing this garbage. Very unproductive and racist.

Thank God I understand what we are facing here in AZ with this illegal immigration invasion and get to see everyday who I deal with.
Again its not just Mexicans crossing that is why BP has an OTM designation.
Education is a good way to cure ignorance.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
The guy writing that crap is a [bleep]' idiot,.....

This is in NO way funny, needed,....or productive.

Thanks a WHOLE bunch, whoever he is.

GTC

Shooting wetbacks is sick, now the armed cartelistas, that is a different ball of wax.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tweebe, you dweeb.

You need to revise your definition of a parasite, my friend.
Seriously!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Enrique
Crossfire and a bunch of us are 100% border enforcement and have voiced our opposition to illegal immigrants and illegal immigration.
Apparently people that don't live along the border will never understand or know what comes across. I am privileged to see all this illegal immigration first hand. BELIEVE me they come from everywhere in the world and cross the southern border. Its not just Mexicans. Anyone that believes that is ignorant and doesn't really know illegal imigration.
Maybe if people understood that its not just mexicans but people from all over the world, maybe the liberals and Mexico wouldn't be so chapped at the whole immigration debate.

I gotta agree with crossfire on this 100% this is very unproductive and actually I feel its racist and does nothing to help our cause to fight illegal immigration. I am actually getting pretty pist hearing this garbage. Very unproductive and racist.Thank God I understand what we are facing here in AZ with this illegal immigration invasion and get to see everyday who I deal with.
Again its not just Mexicans crossing that is why BP has an OTM designation.
Education is a good way to cure ignorance.

Kique

thank you for your honest commentary. and can i be racist if i'm high percentage Native American?

and why does Mexico allow extra-terrestrials to move through their country, to infiltrate the USA?

racism, what does mean, exactly?? anyone know for sure??

and what is Mexico gaining from all of this turmoil?? is there money to be made?? wink

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
You don't fathom; ever.

Don't like them here, don't want them here, never asked for it.

Quite a major oversight from plight and death, to LAW.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When we can no longer laugh or make jokes about our predicament or hard times,We as a people are finished.
That was a hoot.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by HawkI
You don't fathom; ever.

Don't like them here, don't want them here, never asked for it.

Quite a major oversight from plight and death, to LAW.

knock the walls down, let them pour in. no problem from me.

the Chinese coming aboard with Super ships, landing in LA, Savannah, New Orleans, New York, and Washington, and Oregon.

No problem, bring them on. the Walls are down. happy now?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

+1,

Too lost in his stupidity, and posting drivel to really "Know" anyone here, but his own sorry self.

My call anyway,......

I take back what I said about Broccoli, to,...it IS one of the "Noble Vegetables" and deserved better then my slur.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Tweebe, you dweeb.

You need to revise your definition of a parasite, my friend.
Seriously!

Sorry, it includes you too.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Gus

and can i be racist if i'm high percentage Native American?

Yes...

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know can you be? I am sure anyone can be a racist if they try hard enough.

Im not from Mexico so I can't answer that question for you. If I had to guess tho, I would think its all over money and the perks they can get out of the whole deal.

Of Course mexico is gaining from all this. The cartels are getting filthy rich, the country is sending its poor away and making money from the poor from other countries to cross thru Mexico. Any dummy knows that.

The issue I have is shooting IA's and all the other bull crap the video clip saying. That in itself is very racist. You may not be, but the video clip sure is. And if its not, then it sure is wrong and uncalled for.
We all agree illegal immigration is an issue and must be stopped, but songs like those do nothing but hurt our cause in what we are trying to do.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh,....look, another "Member" without balls enough to put up at least what REGION he lives in.

Pal,....this AIN"T funny,.....NONE of that ridiculous SICK chit that some are calling MUSIC is funny, or appropriate to this site.

You dumb [bleep] need to quit painting a target on the rest of us,......one damned way or another.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 62 invisible), 2,719 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.