Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by northern_dave
30's? damn! Aren't you skeert yer snow will melt?

grin

I got the wood stove door open behind me here, waiting for a couple unsplit tamarack chunks to take flame so I can shut the door & choke down for the night.

Plowed a few miles of access for myself & neighbors out in the country with a 40 year old 3/4 ton pickup with a blade. (snow)

Drank the last 2 beers in the fridge, had a couple egg nog calverts... and a glass of wine. Hoping for a decent nights sleep and a reply along the line here from Stick on saw chain opinion.

g'night all stick haters and followers.. and thick skins like myself that just dont mind either way.

Remember, it's just the inner'net.

The way I see it Dave.... Great entertainment value and iffin a feller don't want to get his nuts thumped, he may better remain on the sideline.
Never saw Stick feed anyone bad information...recken he just don't tolerate differences of opinion very well wink
He does have a way with words don't he?

G

I much encourage a differing opinion on things,as I ain't never not looking for a better way.

But many think that nothin',is sumptin' and that's when it gets slickery...............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WTM45
Merry Christmas to AK!
I'm sure Santa will have lots of good schitt when he gets to you, 'cause he aint' leavin' much here for me. I've been bad.

Don't change at all, BS. Some of us appreciate hard cold truth and despise fluff.
We get plenty of that daily from the puzzies which seem to have us surrounded.

I've never not been me and never once wanted to be anyone else.

Much to be said for being comfy in one's own skin and few is comfier than me...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick-the middle pic, is that a smoker and if so what kind/brand?

Thx and Merry Christmas to you and yours

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bradley KungFu 6-rack Digital. For the price it should mebbe suck dikk and make coffee...but is money well spent.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Finite control,is never a bad thing...especially when fully automated to boot..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gracias, they are a bit proud of them but I'm fine with it when the product is good. Looks like a rock star smoker to me.

Dober

Last edited by Mark R Dobrenski; 12/24/10.

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Bradley initial concept,was/is great,but they were non S/S and puked fairly fast here. The S/S option was a great thing and the digital controller,even more of a great thing.

Win/win.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ever done any birds in it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Pimp has that down to a SCIENCE and then some,so I stroke that ego and garner the spoils................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H20fowl and or turks, roosters?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yes..............

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thx, didn't you have a young yellow dog (pup) a couple years back? still have him around?

Dober

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big enough to burn diesel now.............

[Linked Image]

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by JeffP
Looked like she crush the buck.More Girl Power was the vid

Gigantasaurus was the bear vid

I was just playing around there,the Bear you cite while solid,isn't what I'd term a "Shooter".

Sister killed a 7.5'+,22-incher this Spring,with a Montucky 7 Whizzum. Had to buy her one of her own after that,as she was gonna steal mine.(grin) Pretty killer video,I should upload it too...............

[Linked Image]

That is awesome. Man, I envy this kid, does things I only dreamed of at that age. Still,actually! Love the fact that she took the time to paint her nails(2 tone,no less) and then went and got some blood on her pants-sheer awesomeness!
One question,what is the purpose of the green tape on the turrets? Never saw that before but figured there must be a good reason.
Your pics are always top notch, lets me live vicariously a little bit. Maybe you should start a picture thread so I don't have to sort through people talkin chit to find them,eh?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FWIW,I don't know if the nails are ever the same color twice and she surely do have her own fashion sense. As mentioned prior,I just stay outta the way.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The pink boots is Iconic too................(grin)

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sure do looks like you and yours know how to live right......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As to the green tape on the turrets.

It is the best place to keep extry tape handy,as a guy can either: A) unwind it and snip/tear,per whim or B) remove turret and use as a tape roll...both as means of muzzle protection from weather/obstructions.

We get some weather,even on the "good" days.............(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rattler
sure do looks like you and yours know how to live right......

Some apparently think that pavement,Shopping Malls and crowds is "Living".

It ain't for me..................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
one of my sisters left rural Montana as soon as she could......she just cant fathom why i love it here and thinks we were crazy when we didnt pack up and leave when my wife was offered a big money job on the east coast......Alaska is one of the few places i would leave here for but it aint likely to happen...working for myself now and can easily make time to play and dont have to go far to do so.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not everyone knows how to be happy. I've long had it MASTERED...................(grin)

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Not everyone knows how to be happy. I've long had it MASTERED...................(grin)

Looks like it! Damn,some fine pics there. I've never caught anything that size,nor fished in a place that nice. Thanks for posting the pics.

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
116 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 16 invisible), 1,765 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.