24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her vote to repeal the "Don't ask Don't tell" rule only solidifies her standing as a RINO. We've been dupped fellas.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I wasn't duped. I can read sign and Liiisa's sign says she's a jackass dressed as an elephant.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
sep Offline
S
I wasn't duped either...she has a long voting record.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"She's bought and paid for.. We had our chance to get rid of her. That stings a little."

Lovely Lizza's now a wholly owned creature of the vast established DC Democrat inerlicshul libberull power structure, surely no one in Alaska really expected her to vote for the people rather than following the entrenched liberal BS line?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Oh. Walt. Someone has a question for you.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
another that ain't surprised seeing her doing what she's doing.

heck Mike I'd venture Walt is pleased as punch, he wanted Lisa and IIRC he wanted Obama too.

all of us that live here know the last Frontier ain't no mo, anytime a place gets settled here come the libs. We've no shortage of them in Alaska.

I really wonder if during my kids lifetime's if hunting will have the disdain that it does back in places like the EC population centers.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Guys.....Problem solved.....Ya take her on one of yer famous / infamous, one way dissappearing, never to be seen or heard from again, airplane flights. Hell, this could become a new cottage industry fer y'all and expand into a new market for solving y'alls growing Liberal resettlement problem.

Flower Child

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

heck Mike I'd venture Walt is pleased as punch, he wanted Lisa and IIRC he wanted Obama too.

Exactly. It was the "expecting Liiisa to vote what the people want" That I was referring to.

IIRC, Walt thinks Liiisa's a conservative.
Bwahaha.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Flower_Child
Guys.....Problem solved.....Ya take her on one of yer famous / infamous, one way dissappearing, never to be seen or heard from again, airplane flights. Hell, this could become a new cottage industry fer y'all and expand into a new market for solving y'alls growing Liberal resettlement problem.

Flower Child

Never fear, they'd send out search and rescue, just another one of the overpriced, over-budget safety nets provided by the gravy train for too few people.

Ever wonder how how much money is spent just training people to save
Originally Posted by bea175
some of the biggest Dumb-Ass people this country has for citizens
????

Getting rid of the Coast Guard should be one of the first kettles of FedGov gravy to go, don'tcha think? What an absolute waste of money. People up here ought to get some brains and balls. Stop being stupid, or suck it up and realize that "stupid hurts" and sometimes costs.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Her recent votes shouldn't come as no surprise. She is a liberal who will vote like Olympia Snow and Susan Collins. When Alaskans turned against Miller, they elected a RINO. Now we are all stuck with the liberal for 6 years. Might be a spot for someone named Palin to look in to.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wouldn't argue at all against Sarah. I think it would be good for her and allow her to expand her horizons vis., world affairs, the economy, natinal defense, etc.
Right now we're stuck with a Dim for 4 more years and a RINO for 6. I think Sarah should begin looking at taking on Baggage. Even starting 4 years before the election isn't too soon.
Bear in Fairbanks

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Answer me one stinkin question: who voted for her/wrote her in, and why did they do it?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
About 10,000 more than voted for #2, and most probably because #2 failed to connect and, further, went out of his way to make an ass out of himself. I don't like the situation, but I really don't think it's so difficult to see how it came about.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I'd much rather had 6 years of Joe, than 6 OR MORE of Liiisa.

The only way to change DC is to change who is there.

Certainly some of those Liiisa supporters will complain about the down fall of our country and the out-of-control Federal government while at the same time failing to see the irony of their hypocrisy.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I realize we already got to say who we would have preferred. However, 10,000 more than that ......

I really don't see this as being an "I can blame you deal" regardless how it turned out. It may feel good to criticize another party for eating weasel shiit on the one hand, but it really matters little when the critiquing party is munching on rat shiit. Kind of the hand we allowed and were dealt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
Answer me one stinkin question: who voted for her/wrote her in, and why did they do it?

The govt handout dependents such as those in the native corps, municiple govt, labor unions, teachers unions and every other scumbag with their hands out for so-called free govt money.

If nothing else, the Spoiled Princess is going to prove she can pretty much do what she pleases without consequence as long as she keeps the money rolling in. Even the NRA has probably lost some of their influence on her.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

I really don't see this as being an "I can blame you deal" regardless how it turned out.

I believe (and hope) that you and me and everyone hears the lame-ass chit Liiisa does for 6 years, because that's the only hope we have of removing her next time.

It's sort of ironic that her votes will be a testament to her sense of "entitlement" now...as we are already seeing.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
WASHINGTON -- As Congress brings to a close its lame-duck session, Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski has emerged from her historic write-in campaign as a key swing vote in the Senate on issues backed by the Obama administration.

She has voted with the Senate's Democratic majority on tax policy, ending the military's ban on gays in the military, a nuclear arms treaty with Russia and even immigration.

http://www.adn.com/2010/12/21/1615403/senator-shows-shell-not-always.html

That's our girl.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hopefully the 112th Congress will push Lisa against the wall with her political beliefs. She is the consummate politician - which ever way the wind is blowing.

Millers' mistakes magnified by the AK media put her in office.
I'll say again, Palin should look at unseating "Baggage" in 4.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by sse

The govt handout dependents such as those in the native corps, municiple govt, labor unions, teachers unions and every other scumbag with their hands out for so-called free govt money.

If nothing else, the Spoiled Princess is going to prove she can pretty much do what she pleases without consequence as long as she keeps the money rolling in. Even the NRA has probably lost some of their influence on her.

If that's the case I don't see how she'll get beat in six years, unless she chokes on a fish bone or something.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 72 invisible), 2,724 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,651
Posts18,399,163
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.