24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't understand how such an ugly bastid can have such a cute kid.........must be from mom................. grin

[Linked Image]

BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by ingwe
He will have to double dish it out, cause I was thinking the same thing..... wink

laugh

Got a cast iron flame suit I can borrow?

Nomex...2XL... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntKY
Stick, explain the forearm guard if you will. Merry Christmas.

Pop's was(is) very much hoping to arrow a masher with his Traditional Longbow,POC cedar and Turkey feathers...so was at the ready,on the average. Spied him the above Buck in a locale that precluded a sneak and said "you can smash him with my 22-250AI(1-7.7" Kreiger/75S2's) or watch him walk away".

He couldn't pass the opportunity,though few could...............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Nice colors/contrast and there's always points awarded for a Pink Rifle...but Pop's takes the cake,if only because it defines sooooooooooo many things.

The GAP camo scheme,fluted Kreiger,leather forearm guard,sun smiling and feel good vibe cain't be topped.

Though I'm still tryin'...............(grin)

[Linked Image]

What is the rain gear? confused I like that stuff....

HH ImperTech...prolly THE staple in these parts,until you get to the backdeck and then it's of course Grunden Herkules...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Nice colors/contrast and there's always points awarded for a Pink Rifle...but Pop's takes the cake,if only because it defines sooooooooooo many things.

The GAP camo scheme,fluted Kreiger,leather forearm guard,sun smiling and feel good vibe cain't be topped.

Though I'm still tryin'...............(grin)

[Linked Image]

Fantastic, was it a "near or far combo" hunt? I see the forearm guard?

Was there stick & string options that day as well?

Something clever here.

IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Never mind, I'm playing catchup, you already answered my question.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Stick, your "little princess" is a doll. Bringing the boys along are one thing, bringing the little princess along opens up windows in my mind. I got one of each, and they sure do make this daddy a richer man.

We call the folks that think killing and eating critters is a digusting thing to do, "mall man" and "mall girl".

I have always loved a gal that is willing to get blood on her painted nails. Speaks volumes. Carry on. You must be doin something right.

Cracks me up,that she aspires to be a Vet...given her propensity to be hacking Critters apart and has no qualm gettin' wet or dirty.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/SisterDadHookieAssWhippin.jpg[/img]

It's rather sumptin',to see in the flesh................

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
cool beans....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cool beans....

These two Old Boys are Trampin' Partners and visit every Fall,for The Blood Bath. The gent on the right's favorite line is: "I just enjoy watching your daughter fish" and I of course gotta side with him,less any bias...as it surely is sumptin'.

[Linked Image]

Anyhow,he hurt himself this year and couldn't make it,so the Old Boy drug his son along and all he(the son) could talk about was Sister and the stories associated,as it was his first visit. So we Hookied a coupla days and she gave him a front row seat on how things work,which never ain't not entertaining.

Last year I missed 'em,due to my work schedule and the missing gent from this year,bestowed a brace of handmade gaffhooks to Momma at work,to give to Sister and to put to use on my return. Beings I've over a dozen gaffs already,we salted them away awaiting his return this year,which wasn't to be. Learning that,we broke one out for posterity,for his pard...so he didn't think his wares were riding a shelf and collecting dust.

So that was how/why this pic was formulated. If I recall correctly,the gent pictured said he was 86 and wasn't sure how many more trips he had left in him.

Fingers crossed...that we all meet again this coming Fall and christine the other club................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Something ain't adding up here,

Sticks daughter is no doubt growing into a young lady that will have no problemo staying busy on Friday nights,

Sticks father appears to be a dashing and good looking gentleman also,

His son looks to be taking after Grandpa, Good looks and all

Well, I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad .....

(awaiting the forthcoming and deserving beatdown)

We ALL stole/adopted Pop's,but we don't have the Official paperwork on him.(grin) He's a pard's Grandfather and one could do no better. We LOVE him.

Sister can whip her weight in Wolverines...I've never fretted her wellbeing or decision making...............

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Love seeing the old dudes still at it...I had the pleasure of hunting and fishing with one, till he was 88...

Also, if I had been exposed to as much game and fish as your daughter has at that age..I would have never moved out of my parent's house! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Can't understand how such an ugly bastid can have such a cute kid.........must be from mom................. grin

[Linked Image]

I'm purty and you know it.

Laffin'..............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I hope the old gent makes it back. Still doing it at 86 is STRONG!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I'm purty and you know it.

Laffin'..............

< snork!...>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Love seeing the old dudes still at it...I had the pleasure of hunting and fishing with one, till he was 88...

Also, if I had been exposed to as much game and fish as your daughter has at that age..I would have never moved out of my parent's house! laugh

I get lotsa company and enjoy it all.

Pop's is easily one of the best men I've been blessed to know.

Everyone should be so lucky...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Something ain't adding up here,

Sticks daughter is no doubt growing into a young lady that will have no problemo staying busy on Friday nights,

Sticks father appears to be a dashing and good looking gentleman also,

His son looks to be taking after Grandpa, Good looks and all

Well, I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad .....

(awaiting the forthcoming and deserving beatdown)

We ALL stole/adopted Pop's,but we don't have the Official paperwork on him.(grin) He's a pard's Grandfather and one could do no better. We LOVE him.

Sister can whip her weight in Wolverines...I've never fretted her wellbeing or decision making...............

Stick,

Have to say your family brings out the best in you...

Hope Christmas goes as well as it can,

Regards and best wishes to you and yours,

Peter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great lookin crew !!! Looks like the girls really enjoy the outdoor life up there grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Everyone should be so lucky...................

I was...for a while.....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MagMarc
I hope the old gent makes it back. Still doing it at 86 is STRONG!

I try to take purty good care of him,as he likes to watch me wield a gaff and I like the sound of same in action...which keeps him from busting his ass when landing victims.

Did slip/fall this year(wasn't wearing corks),while landing a fish for him and ran his hook through my hand,ripped it open further on a rock trying to catch myself and managed to go in over my waders to boot. Had to go buy some SuperGlue,peroxide,gauze and fresh roll of muzzle tape...to get back in the game,which cost me a coupla casts to my chagrin.

Then my hand quit workin' and I had to swim for my rod,after a hookset,replete with a fair sized audience to boot.

It was a BLAST!...............(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mine gots Mom's looks too...

Urban Camo HD

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
219 members (257 mag, 2UP, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.