24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Love the duck tape shoe's. Without duck tape half the stuff on the farm I work on would fall apart. My boss buy's it by the case. I'm jealous of all the great pic's of the youngin's. I need to make it a point to carry my camera with me more often.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lotsa folks figure out that'cha only Live once...far too late in Life.

That'd be a tough one to deal with................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Grandkids with first dead critter. They were pumped. Put a rifle in front of the little guy and his eyes light up, even at this age.

[Linked Image]

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As an aside,Duct Tape is handy...............(grin)

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

Why is there a scope taped to his butt?
Couldn't afford Talleys?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMAO stick, great pics. BTW your daughter is a beauty, some azz hole needs a lesson in manners...and I am not referring to you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Could tell by his various videos that there is a lot of good guy in Stick. Then he comes highly recommended here by some of his friends. One only has to be able to read sign.... grin

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth

[Linked Image]

Why is there a scope taped to his butt?
Couldn't afford Talleys?

Couldn't afford tape. Got lucky and found some in a dumpster.

It was close................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by battue
Could tell by his various videos that there is a lot of good guy in Stick. Then he comes highly recommended here by some of his friends. One only has to be able to read sign.... grin

I gots friends in low places............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EddyBo
LMAO stick, great pics. BTW your daughter is a beauty, some azz hole needs a lesson in manners...and I am not referring to you.

Reiterates why one should consider the "source".

Pretty funny...............

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ok, you just went up one notch in the cool-o-meter,

I really liked Capt. Phil.

He held that show together, I haven't watched it since he's gone.

Is the guy on the right a junior Hillestrand(sp)?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nope. Deckhand Dave.

Phil [bleep] near needed to replace him,before that layover was complete...............(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I agree, way too cool photo with Capt. Phil and Dave. Sad when Phil passed. He had that rough edge mannerism that I liked to watch. Reminded me of my father.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have never met or Fished for a Skippy who caught,that was hugs & kisses.................

K
kcl Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Harry, Great pic with the grand ones!

Go hard or go Home!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntKY
Stick, explain the forearm guard if you will. Merry Christmas.

Pop's was(is) very much hoping to arrow a masher with his Traditional Longbow,POC cedar and Turkey feathers...so was at the ready,on the average. Spied him the above Buck in a locale that precluded a sneak and said "you can smash him with my 22-250AI(1-7.7" Kreiger/75S2's) or watch him walk away".

He couldn't pass the opportunity,though few could...............(grin)

Figured something like that.....nice to be toting "reinforcements" sometimes.

Protect WYDAHO fish and game, fence out Utah.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He went home and bought a Montucky 7Whizzum after that visit.

Results is very often "inspiring" and noone has ever left here,with the willpower to refrain them things.

I'm good for the Economy...................(grin)

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ingwe

Everyone should be so lucky...................

I was...for a while.....

[Linked Image]

Soooooooo....did someone give you that shirt or did you spend a 1/2 day at Grandma's sippin' frosty's and eatin' onion rings?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski
Nice duck tape..grin

wife told me I was a redneck (again) last night cause I used duck tape to wrap the G-kids presents.. shocked

Dober

I knew you eagle-eyed bastids would catch that one <g>. Those shoes were an act of rebellion. She loved that they made everyone think she needed duct taped shoes. To be honest I was fine with it- more money for ammo! grin

She's pulling a 4.0 in high school, so she can dress as crazy as she wants as far as I'm concerned. I've got her back. I tell her, kick ASS, and the world will find a place for you... I think some here can relate to that...

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by battue
Grandkids with first dead critter. They were pumped. Put a rifle in front of the little guy and his eyes light up, even at this age.

[Linked Image]

My oldest (the one with the duck tape shoes) has spent the last 3 summers living in a tent out on the edge of our woods just because she wants to. Now... let's be honest here.. this last year she had a phookin' palace out there, with a TV and so on, but still, she's about 75 yards away living in a TENT in the Oregon woods for 3 months... I'm not real worried about her as far as ballz. She gonna do FINE.

Anyway she keeps rocking back and forth about killing stuff... this summer she was all ready to poach the deer that was hammering our fruit trees and garden but I wouldn't let her... by the time hunting season came around she'd cooled off and I ended up not buying her a license/tag.

We had a coon going after our chickens and she was ready to whack that [bleep] too, but I wasn't gonna sign off on giving a 15-year-old in a tent a .22 for "oh CHIT!" duty in the middle of the night... she had a pellet gun... but having done some "oh chits!" myself at night, there needs to be some judgement and maturity there before one goes forth into that dark night with a gun... not saying I qualify in those regards but I'm the best we've got... lol...

Merry Christmas peoples, I'm off to dinner!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
366 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,884
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.