Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
sure do grin

Man,....THAT is so TIMELY !!!!

I got a call this AM about an early Dodge Cummins 5.9 driveline, reputed to have but 58K mi. on it.....Engine,4 speed overdrive Auto tranny, and both difs,......WITH driveshafts.

Those things are such "Dogs"

I need MORE dogs.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that truck is running 10.20 and better now at 138mph. twin turbo.He broke every part of the drive train before he got the set up right.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup,....that "Outrageous INSTANT Torque" thing can turn an inadequate drivetrain to rubble , and right pronto, too.

Had a bud up in Canada that raced his Highway Tractor on the weekends,...propane over Diesel,......it was nuts,...the thing pulled ginormous wheelies,....and such.

Gotta' LOVE that black smoke, eh ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Come to think of it, TRP might like the "Lucky Charms" look a little better.....
[Linked Image]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Pugs

You want your kids to learn weird crap? Homeschool them. That's not to say homeschooling itself bad, some of the best and brightest and kids I've met have been home schooled for some very good reasons.

A philosophy professor I had once proudly announced to the class that his two children, then aged 9 and 12, were still actively breastfeeding and that when in the confines of their home, went naked as a family 100% of the time. These were healthy, natural things for families to do, he assured all during his lecture. He cited some aboriginal tribal bush to support his contentions. It was all I could do to not raise my hand, and when called on, casually waltz up to the podium to crack him in the damned grill for abusing his kids.

Yeah, I said abusing. Man, people are farking bananas. Carry on.

Breast feeding as long as possible tends to produce really smart kids and what's wrong with nudity?

I also don't believe you whopped him in the kisser as that's assualt and battery, a felony. Maybe I misread what you posted on that.

Early lead for first place.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
yeah, I saved it for consideration next december....but that one is so weird and creepy I think most will remember it.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn near as creepy as the masturbation thread a couple years back.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You want your kids to learn weird crap? Homeschool them. That's not to say homeschooling itself bad, some of the best and brightest and kids I've met have been home schooled for some very good reasons.

A philosophy professor I had once proudly announced to the class that his two children, then aged 9 and 12, were still actively breastfeeding and that when in the confines of their home, went naked as a family 100% of the time. These were healthy, natural things for families to do, he assured all during his lecture. He cited some aboriginal tribal bush to support his contentions. It was all I could do to not raise my hand, and when called on, casually waltz up to the podium to crack him in the damned grill for abusing his kids.

Breast feeding as long as possible tends to produce really smart kids and what's wrong with nudity?

I also don't believe you whopped him in the kisser as that's assualt and battery, a felony. Maybe I misread what you posted on that.
Ftw??????

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Ftw??????

I came across some stuff that showed that long term breast feeding is good for the mother and kids who had breast feed for a long time had higher IQs.

As to the nudity, kids that grow up with nudest parents tend to be pretty balance with nudity and sex. Not much mystery if everybody is nude. I also find that being nude helps with skin conditions. Personally, I have no problem with nudity for those who want to practice it. I agree it's not for everyone.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Come to think of it, TRP might like the "Lucky Charms" look a little better.....
[Linked Image]

I dunno,.....can he outrun deranged negro operated motor vehicles in that attire ?

I'd lean more towards a Spandex "Super Hero" outfit,.....with little low drag ruffles.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Nebraska
[Linked Image]

I dunno,.....can he outrun deranged negro operated motor vehicles in that attire ?

I'd lean more towards a Spandex "Super Hero" outfit,.....with little low drag ruffles.

GTC

Suppose the boy friend likes this one better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tim, "long-term" in these cases, probably meant up until like a year-and-a-half, or some such, definitely not twelve years old or whatever Ilhonda mentioned. As far as nudity goes, I don't want my kids so worried about somebody seeing them that they won't shower in the locker room or something like that, but they are taught that some body parts are private and not meant for public display. That's a societal norm even if like yourself, you don't believe in the Christian God or at least His tenets. We do.

I personally don't have a problem if Mom and Dad want to romp around in the buff at some nudist camp, as they are adults and free, white and twenty-one. I do think that those nudists that claim, as you are saying, that it is a family affair and it makes their kids better-adjusted, are [bleep] up in the head. I don't give a chit what some Psychologist who studied it says about it or what the stats are.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another thing about breast feeding. I don't know if you have kids or not or if you do, when they were born. You're a little older than me. We had our kids late, and as such possibly were in a different era of prenatal/post-natal care. There are all sorts of stats out there to support breast feeding in all its facets. The people who are true believers are nothing short of nazis in the way they push people into it. Our first baby was dammed near malnourished in her first days of life due to the way the nurses insisted she be fed. We didn't know any better and had been highly propagandized. I could go on, but to bottom-line it, I think breast feeding is great as long as all the stars line up. If they don't, bottle-feeding is fine and isn't going to make your kid retarded or something.

I am not bragging, but I was bottle-fed and am smart enough. Both our kids were bottle-fed and they are sharp as tacks. They are both very near gifted levels intellectually, if they are not gifted.

Point-being, what you read may or may not be true but most people ain't gonna let the kid pull on the teat until they are a teenager, and rightly so, whether there are less Einstein's out there or not.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Tim, "long-term" in these cases, probably meant up until like a year-and-a-half, or some such,...

Yup. The kids need to be off the tit before kindergarten.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.