Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
How much does it cost to have a barrel and action cerakoted? What companies or individuals out there can do this?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ultra Coatings, contact Doug Burche.
http://www.manta.com/c/mm8rydp/ultra-coating
He's done several jobs for me.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
contact Eddie F (a member here ) at fosnaugh customs he does great work and a good guy to deal with .

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hill Country rifles does a great job www.hillcountryrifles.com. They charge $325 for Cerakote finishing. I had them redo my Tikka 695 a few years ago with Cerakote and McMillan stock. Here's a pic. They're great guys and do quality work.

[Linked Image]

"Good judgment comes from experience but unfortunately, experience is often derived from a series of bad judgments"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
+1 Eddie Fosnaugh. His prices are really good and his work is awesome.

Last edited by Oregonmuley; 01/24/11.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Another vote for Eddie.. very good work, quick and pricing is very nice as well

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've used another campfire member CAS (Charley Santoni) for two rifles now. He does great work. Can paint your stock too if you want. Turn around for me both times was measured in weeks, not months.

http://www.riflestockpainting.com/contact_us.html

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Can anyone pm me with the cost of having a barreled action cerakoted by Eddie F?

Thanks,

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I also use Hill Country Rifles to do a Cerakote on a Win 70 - turned out great - they outsource the Cerakote to someone else and I am not sure who it is

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TXDOGDOC
I also use Hill Country Rifles to do a Cerakote on a Win 70 - turned out great - they outsource the Cerakote to someone else and I am not sure who it is

His name starts with a "B" (as does mine), because a few years ago they sent me two barreled actions to be Cerakoted. I called them and the lady said that she had accidentally clicked on the line with my name rather than the one with his which was right above it. Couple of nice barreled actions, but chambered for cartridges that held no attraction for me...

That said, HCR has done good work, IME.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Eddies website is:

http://fosnaughcustoms.com/

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Kampfield has a sale on gun coating I saw until the end of March I think

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mudhen
Originally Posted by TXDOGDOC

His name starts with a "B" (as does mine), because a few years ago they sent me two barreled actions to be Cerakoted. I called them and the lady said that she had accidentally clicked on the line with my name rather than the one with his which was right above it. Couple of nice barreled actions, but chambered for cartridges that held no attraction for me...

That said, HCR has done good work, IME.

His name starts with "E" also whistle

With that being said, they are doing it in-house now.

Eddie Fosnaugh
www.fosnaughcustoms.com
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
eddief - Thank you for your pm.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I got my rifle (model 700 ks) back last night from eddie f at fosnaugh customs from being cerakoted i am very pleased you could'nt ask for a better job ,

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,361
Posts18,468,985
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.