Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Selling for a Friend, cause he bought a "new" bow off of me. I believe it's a 2005 model year and the specs I could find for this model say 36" ATA length, with a 7 1/4" brace height. Speed Rated at 295 FPS IBO. I'm not sure how accurate those specs are except for the ATA length?

60-70 Pound Draw, 27.5-30 Inch adjustable draw length Cam and 1/2 cams.

Tech-Riser with Realtree Hardwoods Camo finish. ZR100 Split limbs (fiberglass).

Includes: Stabilizer, Wrist Sling, Original screw together limbsavers (for split limbs), tube style peep sight, spider style string silencers, D-loop.

Strings and cables look brand new, overall the bow is in Excellent condition, looks like it could have just came from the store yesterday. Not shot much at all. I told him to keep it as a back-up... His wife didn't like my thought process. cry

Would make a great first bow or back-up. You just need to get a sight, rest, release, and arrows of your choice and it's ready to shoot.

Asking $140 plus actual shipping (if a pick up/delivery can not be arranged). Pictures below, additional photos available on request. Please be specific if you want an additional picture and I will try by best to get what you want. Located in Eastern Iowa.

PM me or first public "I'll take it" on here trumps all. Questions are always welcome too.

Last edited by TysonT; 02/16/11.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

GB1

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Evening Bump.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Thursday morning bump.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Friday Morning bunp. Entertaining offers! Let's move this bow before the weekend!

The King of Battle!

IC B2

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Saturday Morning Bump. $140 Shipped.

The King of Battle!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
100 bucks and you can keep that stab.

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
SPF locally from an add on another site.

The King of Battle!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (163bc, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.