Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'm having a hard time here.....
when "SHTF"

should I go with cheap "off the Shelf" after shave,....

or use the disgusting "Expensive" stuff my girlfriend gave me ?

what would be proper,....seein' as I might get kilt ?

Thank you, for your perspicacious, and well advised coaching on this,......I've lost way too much sleep, ...worrying .

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'm having a hard time here.....
when "SHTF"

should I go with cheap "off the Shelf" after shave,....

or use the disgusting "Expensive" stuff my girlfriend gave me ?

what would be proper,....seein' as I might get kilt ?

Thank you, for your perspicacious, and well advised coaching on this,......I've lost way too much sleep, ...worrying .

GTC
Heck, my wife compliments me when I get out of the shower and still smell a little like Safeguard or Irish Spring. Adding some deodorant seals the deal. I've got crap laying around that I got back in High School for Christmas or some such. How does anybody ever even use up some of that stuff.

Hai Karate!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For serious SHTF use, I think the proper aftershave or body wash-as some dudes seem to use now, needs to be able to effectively mask stuff like, shixt, blood, gas, old used oil, decaying animal flesh, rancid grease, and the like. Just stuff I normally roll around in.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
No no no, in a SHTF situation you must refrain from any added smells, as your numerous enemies will be able to smell you as you try to sneak up on them!

You must be au naturel,blending in with your surroundings. I recommend a dollop of dung to slick back the hair(keeps it out of your eyes too) and perhaps a roll in the compost pile. Only this will keep you alive. You can thank me later...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xxclaro
No no no, in a SHTF situation you must refrain from any added smells, as your numerous enemies will be able to smell you as you try to sneak up on them!

You must be au naturel,blending in with your surroundings. I recommend a dollop of dung to slick back the hair(keeps it out of your eyes too) and perhaps a roll in the compost pile. Only this will keep you alive. You can thank me later...
No shixt?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xxclaro

I hear that backing up to a good Milk Cow,....and letting her chit down yer' back is a guaranteed "Scent Lock" deal

I gotta' be careful,....a local "Desert Rat" type is working some "Schit Lock" deal, and he's a better schodt then I.

I don' need no pinche' gungfights,....meng.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Yes,no shixt!
I have read SEVERAL threads on what to do in SHTF situations,as well as watching NUMEROUS documentaries on same. I`m watcha call an expert...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
one guy says "shixt"

very next guy says "no shixt"

i'm so confused

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gettin' chit on by some old milk cow would appeal more then conducting "dialogue" here with some here sometimes,

CLEANER,....if you follow my drift.

GTC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No one here has touched upon underwear.

Always wear clean boxers.

Hey, manners count. Wouldn't want to make a bad impression when they strip your corpse for valuables.

Just my modest cotribution.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You actually wear underwear???????

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
Camo thong is de-rigeur for all SHTF situations.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Always wear clean boxers.Hey, manners count. Wouldn't want to make a bad impression when they strip your corpse for valuables.

Birdwatcher

Why worry about clean under wear they come come with two sides. When one side gets dirty turn them inside out and you are good for another couple of weeks.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
grin

Camp is where you make it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by arkypete
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Always wear clean boxers.Hey, manners count. Wouldn't want to make a bad impression when they strip your corpse for valuables.

Birdwatcher

Why worry about clean under wear they come come with two sides. When one side gets dirty turn them inside out and you are good for another couple of weeks.

Jim

If you rotate them 180 they should be good for another four weeks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
boy, you guys start early! grin

=========================================================
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by T LEE

If you smell like dung and inform the bad guys you are not wearing underwear they may just leave you alone laugh

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
As was mentioned earlier, I'm almost through the R&R of my new guillie suits with chitlok technology.

First designed for protection from border smugglers... book pack pile guillie... shoe pile guillie... depends pile guillie... rape tree panty guillie.... all with the add chitlok tech smell for added security.

soon to come will be my new Urban guillies... used baby diaper guillie... bloody hospital sheet guillie... used condom guillie... decaying human body parts guillie.

Get your preorders on now, for the ultimate in protection against SHTF scenarios...

Order now and you'll receive two chitlok tinfoil hats as a complementary gift...

1 800 666 SHTF...

Kent

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't know much about cosmetics but I'd feel a hell of a lot better prepared if I had a truck load of Charmin on hand.

Talk about an easily bartered precious material. Easier to carry than gold, too.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Camo thong is de-rigeur for all SHTF situations.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I've tried 'em. Did ya ever walk out of the supermarket and couldn't find your car and start to think that maybe it got stolen?

Remember how bad that feels?

Now imagine feeling like you lost your OTHER head for a few moments eek

...and then you remember to look under them dead leaves or whatever.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,135
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.